PDA

View Full Version : High Output Enclosures Design Pricing

Buck
08-08-2013, 04:44 PM
Sealed can range from $5+. Really depends on the size, shape, and amount of chambers.

Ported: $20-30, the more complicated, the more expensive.

All kerfs and flared ports are automatic $30

4th order bandpasses, 6th order bandpasses, t-line's start at $30 and usually stay there. Sometimes there is a $5-10 extra if you want a lot of extra work, like a bunch of plexiglass, terribly funky shapes, or a massive flared/kerfed port.

Buck
08-19-2013, 02:08 PM
If anyone wants a hybrid style design, I've got a few in mind.

Buck
08-21-2013, 01:19 AM
All payments made via paypal or cash if local.

Buck
09-05-2013, 12:49 PM
Just bump on this so people know the prices.

CaptainMaximus
12-17-2013, 01:21 AM
bump for good prices...

Side Show
12-17-2013, 01:31 AM
have you ever done a design that can be used as both sealed and ported? so I can take out one sub and cover the port and put a diff sub in the same box and use it as a sealed box, then it would be much easier to swap subs ect.

I understand that ported boxes are a lot bigger than sealed boxes, but how big is too big sealed?

Buck
12-17-2013, 12:06 PM
have you ever done a design that can be used as both sealed and ported? so I can take out one sub and cover the port and put a diff sub in the same box and use it as a sealed box, then it would be much easier to swap subs ect.

I understand that ported boxes are a lot bigger than sealed boxes, but how big is too big sealed?

I haven't done this before, but you'd probably want to use an aero. More than likely any ported box is going to be too big for the woofer sealed, unless it's kicker.