PDA

View Full Version : $200 Bundle 1 eclipse alu15, jmb mkii12, 2 rockford he8's

Laneyrw
07-30-2013, 12:04 PM
Item(s) for Sale:
Eclipse 88015dvc dual 4 ohm
Jbl mkii 12 dual 6 ohm
2 Rockford he 8's single 8 ohm

I will attach the pics later tonight but they are posted on my other ad. It has the eclipse jbl and rockford in the title

Item(s) Description/Condition:
The eclipse has the usual couple dings on the cones but is in great mechanical condition.
The jbl is sold as is it work and looks beat up but the coil former started to come off the spider. I glued it all back together and only have been able to test on 300 watt but seams to work fine.
The rockford work great and look alittle beat up

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:
I will pay half up to 40 bucks

Item Pictures:
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

michaellane
07-30-2013, 11:35 PM
Item(s) for Sale:
Eclipse 88015dvc dual 4 ohm
Jbl mkii 12 dual 6 ohm
2 Rockford he 8's single 8 ohm

I will attach the pics later tonight but they are posted on my other ad. It has the eclipse jbl and rockford in the title

Item(s) Description/Condition:
The eclipse has the usual couple dings on the cones but is in great mechanical condition.
The jbl is sold as is it work and looks beat up but the coil former started to come off the spider. I glued it all back together and only have been able to test on 300 watt but seams to work fine.
The rockford work great and look alittle beat up

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:
I will pay half up to 40 bucks

Item Pictures:
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

How much for just the sub? And why couldnt you put more power to it while testing it?

Laneyrw
07-31-2013, 08:24 AM
I put about 500 watt rms to it yesterday and did a 5 min sweep from 20hz to 60hz. And the left it at 20hz for like 5 more min and it did great.

JokerCustoms123
07-31-2013, 09:14 PM
How much for just eclipse 15 shipped to 42171??