PDA

View Full Version : Soundstream BX's vs. AudioControl Epicenter

TheRealDefman
07-28-2013, 10:16 AM
I am a big fan of AC Epicenters and have been since they came out 20+ years ago, when used properly they are a nice addition. Heck, after playing with a Phase Coupled Activator at a local electronics store I was pestering AC regularly to make one for the car.

So has anyone here used the Soundstream BX's and can offer thoughts on performance & quality? Or even better, used BX's & Epicenters and can compare the two?

It happens
07-28-2013, 01:48 PM
I have used the bx and was not imptessed at all ....when installing it went fine till the last ground was connected and a high pitch squeal startedwhen ever I tuned it on

d77543020
07-28-2013, 01:55 PM
ac is still the best

joa2014
01-07-2014, 03:06 AM
Hi guys im new to this forum i have some questions i need some help i recently installed a jvc head unit on my scion xb(dnt have much experience on installing car audio) and i installed a amp not so known brand and a jl audio 12 inch w0 subwoofer in its jl audio box . I like to listen to mostly spanish music but get no bass from it so im gonna purchase an epicenter but dnt have a clue on how to install it so i get the part where i hook up the power of the epicenter to my deck and the ground to my deck also and the blue remote cable now the part that i dnt understand is that the epicenter has a conection for two sets of rca's and my amp has two sets also but i hooked up one set of rca to my head unit so how do i hook up the epicemter to the head unit of the rcas or how do install it im sry im new and this might seem kinda of stupid i apreciate ur guys help

joa2014
01-07-2014, 03:07 AM
Hi guys im new to this forum i have some questions i need some help i recently installed a jvc head unit on my scion xb(dnt have much experience on installing car audio) and i installed a amp not so known brand and a jl audio 12 inch w0 subwoofer in its jl audio box . I like to listen to mostly spanish music but get no bass from it so im gonna purchase an epicenter but dnt have a clue on how to install it so i get the part where i hook up the power of the epicenter to my deck and the ground to my deck also and the blue remote cable now the part that i dnt understand is that the epicenter has a conection for two sets of rca's and my amp has two sets also but i hooked up one set of rca to my head unit so how do i hook up the epicemter to the head unit of the rcas or how do install it im sry im new and this might seem kinda of stupid i apreciate ur guys help sry this dint answer ur question

Side Show
01-07-2014, 03:18 AM
^^ Start a new thread feg