PDA

View Full Version : Looking to hire installers nationwide

rscharno
07-13-2013, 07:43 PM
Currently hiring techs across the US. We have an immediate and specific need in NYC and Boston but are hiring good techs in all areas.

This positions main responsibility will be the installation and service of GPS and fleet management equipment. You must have at least two year's experience in an automotive 12V related field or car audio related position. This is a completely mobile position in which you will be dispatched from your home to the customer's locations. The successful candidate must have all their own tools, reliable transportation, and be able to work on their own in the field. Organization is an absolute must for this position as keeping track of work orders and paperwork are at the upmost of importance.

Skills needed:
Savvy with electronics and email
Ability to test vehicle wiring using a Multimeter
Ability to disassemble vehicle dash boards
Ability to troubleshoot vehicle wiring

Silverado SS
07-13-2013, 08:16 PM
Good opportunity for some guys. What's the average installer make if you don't mind me asking

NFrazier
07-13-2013, 10:11 PM
I think it'd be best to give some information regarding pay, reimbursement for travel expenses, etc.

What company are your working for?

jar1zx
07-13-2013, 10:23 PM
Roadside car audio assistance? Lmfao I never thought of that.
What would that call be like I wonder? Hey jar you got to get out their this lady's radio stopped playing and she says she can't drive another mile with out it!!! :rolleyes:

Silverado SS
07-13-2013, 10:58 PM
Roadside car audio assistance? Lmfao I never thought of that.
What would that call be like I wonder? Hey jar you got to get out their this lady's radio stopped playing and she says she can't drive another mile with out it!!! :rolleyes:

Lol yeah this does sound interesting hopefully he gives some info

jar1zx
07-14-2013, 12:20 AM
I was trying to be funny. Lol
I did read his post and without more info his post is useless

token1er
07-14-2013, 01:18 AM
i can do all that plus more. but i never worked in the a/v installation industry before

pickup1
07-14-2013, 08:13 AM
Probably just a spammers..

Xrojas13
07-14-2013, 08:49 AM
Re: [OFFICIAL] Funny Craigslist Ads
installing systems in any car! Cheap! - $1 (wright city mo)

I am offering installation of any system. Theres not much I cant do. Im not the best at hooking door speakers to an amp. I can install door speakers pretty easily I just need to study up on hooking them to an amp. Ive hooked up a system in my car. I do it very cheap. The price depends on the car and how much equipment you need hooked up. If you dont trust me I can send you pictures of systems I have hooked up. Including mine. I have two twelves and a 10 hooked to a 3000 watt amp. Along eith 4 6x8s hooked to a 500 watt amp. I also have leds that flash to the subs that light up my car. Just tell me what you need installed and ill give you a price. Dont get ripped off by business that try to over charge just to make money. For more details if youre interested call or text me at 636-384-6782. The name is jeff. Thanks.

Knowmadic
07-14-2013, 03:17 PM
Re: [OFFICIAL] Funny Craigslist Ads
installing systems in any car! Cheap! - $1 (wright city mo)

I am offering installation of any system. Theres not much I cant do. Im not the best at hooking door speakers to an amp. I can install door speakers pretty easily I just need to study up on hooking them to an amp. Ive hooked up a system in my car. I do it very cheap. The price depends on the car and how much equipment you need hooked up. If you dont trust me I can send you pictures of systems I have hooked up. Including mine. I have two twelves and a 10 hooked to a 3000 watt amp. Along eith 4 6x8s hooked to a 500 watt amp. I also have leds that flash to the subs that light up my car. Just tell me what you need installed and ill give you a price. Dont get ripped off by business that try to over charge just to make money. For more details if youre interested call or text me at 636-384-6782. The name is jeff. Thanks.

I don't know who would be ripping the buyer off more. Him for doing such a bad job or the businesses for charging so much..

Xrojas13
07-14-2013, 04:33 PM
Yea posted this because I'm pretty sure he still lookin for work

rebelfromva
07-14-2013, 06:44 PM
I'd do some installing in Virgina. Message me if you need a guy.