PDA

View Full Version : Crescendo Audio Mezzo 6.5

Tbsh
06-29-2013, 04:57 PM
Hey all, I was looking to upgrade my front stage and I was looking at the mezzo series from crescendo. I know they just finished up the tweeter and what not but does anyone have a set installed yet and can chime in on how they are? Any info is appreciated,Thanks.

ryanthie
07-24-2013, 07:33 PM
Hey all, I was looking to upgrade my front stage and I was looking at the mezzo series from crescendo. I know they just finished up the tweeter and what not but does anyone have a set installed yet and can chime in on how they are? Any info is appreciated,Thanks.

I'm surprised nobody responded to this... I have a set in my car. They sound incredible. I ordered mine from Sky High Car Audio. They gave me a better price than going straight through Crescendo, too. I'm going to be ordering a second set to put in my car, and probably going to put a set into my truck as well. I definitely recommend them! I've had them in since about a week after they finished the tweeters.

Dextar
07-25-2013, 03:39 PM
These look really nice, are these going to sound a lot better than the ID CTX's?