PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Double Din HU and possibly more for a 04 Avalanche

scooter2479
06-27-2013, 03:57 PM
I have a 04 Chevy Avalanche and looking to upgrade the stock system. Looking for a nice double din nav unit w/BT and either android and/or ipod support. Since I dont have a iPhone or ipod touch so I would be looking to buy a ipod touch 4th gen as well. I know Avalanches take special harnesses so if someone has those even better.

I'm also interested in a sub setup for it as well. 10's or 12's . Hit me up with what u have and or any ideas on set ups. Thanks. Item(s) for Sale:

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

mylows10
06-27-2013, 04:05 PM
scooter ,in the wrong section ,but i can help you with almost everything ,i actually sold a system for a avalanche a few months back m,so i know what size components ,box and subs work well in the truck.if you have a budget in mind that would help , also what's your goals with the new system ,loud bass ,sound quality , or a combination of both ? send me a pm and we can talk if you like .

scooter2479
06-27-2013, 04:13 PM
Oops mod can u move it for me plz