DASchroeder
06-15-2013, 06:35 PM
Item(s) for Sale:

(2) PPI 2150AM Amps
(1) PPI 4200AM Amp
(1) PPI 2075AM Amp
(1) PPI 2050M Amp

Item(s) Description/Condition:

You can see the heatsink condition of all 5 amplifiers in the pictures, there are not very many of these left that are this clean. I've run them for about 2 years personally, they were just removed from my truck about a month ago.

(2) PPI 2150AM Amps - One of the 2150s stopped running completely. The other was taken out of use because it was generating a "hum" in the system. I'm told that the input circuitry in these has a cap or resistor that can fail and cause this. I do NOT know which is which at this point...sorry! Both have upgraded power and ground cables soldered to the board. The speaker connectors have been removed and heavy gauge speaker wire soldered directly to the board (in "bridged" configuration). I do NOT have the connectors or original pigtails for these amps.

(1) PPI 4200AM Amp - Was BRAND NEW and still in it's original box and with the original zip tie on the power cable when I started using it. Taken out of service because it was generating a "hum". This started all of a sudden. The speaker connectors are INCLUDED.

(1) PPI 2075AM Amp - Was BRAND NEW and still in it's original box and with the original zip tie on the power cable when I started using it. Has upgraded power and ground cables soldered to the board. Was working perfectly when taken out of use. The speaker connector is INCLUDED.

(1) PPI 2050M Amp - Was working perfectly when taken out of use. Has upgraded power and ground cables soldered to the board. The speaker connector is included, but the blue "turn-on" wire has been pulled out and needs to be repaired.

Price:

(2) PPI 2150AM Amps - $175 Each
(1) PPI 4200AM Amp - $150
(1) PPI 2075AM Amp - $100
(1) PPI 2050M Amp - $75

Would prefer to sell as a set to someone that knows and appreciates these old amps. Will take $625 for the set.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Located in Phoenix, AZ...would prefer to sell to someone that can pick them up.

Willing to ship via UPS GROUND to anywhere in the UNITED STATES. I run a mail order parts business and I'm VERY METICULOUS about packaging. These will be well packaged and would probably be shipped INDIVIDUALLY (each in it's own box). Shipping costs will be estimated with a zip code, and final shipping costs calculated once the amps are boxed and weighed. I simply want our ACTUAL shipping costs to be covered. PM me your City, State and Zip code (and what you are interested in) if you would like a shipping estimate.

Item Pictures:
Individual pictures of each amp are included. The "group" picture was taken before I wiped the dust off of them...it's just there to show them all together.

26543145 26543146 26543147

26543148 26543149 26543150