PDA

View Full Version : >>> Skar Audio VVX v1 Blowout Sale <<<

SkarAudio
06-13-2013, 01:02 PM
Hi guys,

Doing some spring cleaning now that the VVXv2's have been here for a few weeks and are flying out the door - completely replacing the v1 version of the VVX models.

The VVX v1 has been our most popular woofer since its inception over 2 years ago now, and is a wonderful 600 Watt (conservatively rated) Subwoofer! However, it is time that we start clearing house for some new lines we are brining in, so we are BLOWING OUT the remaining VVXv1's at insane prices!!!

*INSANE PRICES*
*BRAND NEW*

Few things to note - All sales are final. We are blowing these out for cheap prices and part of what comes with the discount is that all sales are final. We will still be selling recones for the V1's, but these will not include a warranty. They will be tested before shipping and guaranteed to work out of the box however.

Inventory Remaining and Pricing

Again - the items below are brand new and are on final sale basis! Super savings below for anyone looking for a v1!

Updated count of what we have left as of today.

(26 PCS) VVX-10 D2 - $120 EACH SHIPPED
(31 PCS) VVX-10 D4 - $120 EACH SHIPPED

CLICK HERE TO ORDER (http://cart.skaraudio.com/skar-audio-vvx-10-subwoofer/)

All prices are shipped in the lower 48 states.

First come first serve - these will go quick!

To order

Please PayPal the appropriate amount based on QTY and Size you want to our PayPal address - sales@skaraudio.com

We will ship to the shipping address listed in the payment same day via UPS ground and send you tracking!

http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee396/skaraudio/photo5-2_zps77bd5aad.jpg
http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee396/skaraudio/photo4-2_zps3370f12d.jpg
http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee396/skaraudio/photo3-4_zps400139f9.jpg

-Kevin

supereikenator
06-13-2013, 01:11 PM
Meh

disturbed471985
06-14-2013, 07:36 AM
Great subs at a good price beat the holy crap out of mine without fail..

subzero
06-14-2013, 07:50 AM
Great subs at a good price beat the holy crap out of mine without fail..

lies

SkarAudio
06-14-2013, 11:10 AM
Still have some of each coil left in the VVX-10v1 blowout! Click the link below to order! Same day shipping via UPS Ground!

(23 pcs) vvx-10 d2 - $120 each shipped
(29 pcs) vvx-10 d4 - $120 each shipped

Skar Audio VVX 10" Subwoofer - Skar Audio Shopping Cart (http://cart.skaraudio.com/skar-audio-vvx-10-subwoofer/)

disturbed471985
06-21-2013, 07:00 AM
lies

Cmon Brian.....

Hoodlum007
06-22-2013, 02:27 PM
I know a lot of people bash skar and i am not trying to bash but why are you undercutting all your dealers that still have those in stock?

™Caveman
06-22-2013, 02:31 PM
:popcorn:
I know a lot of people bash skar and i am not trying to bash but why are you undercutting all your dealers that still have those in stock?

logan1516
07-12-2013, 11:01 PM
[QUOTE=SkarAudio;8414559]Still have some of each coil left in the VVX-10v1 blowout! Click the link below to order! Same day shipping via UPS Ground!
(23 pcs) vvx-10 d2 - $120 each shipped
(29 pcs) vvx-10 d4 - $120 each shipped
are you still selling these? and how many do you have?

NIHL8ION
07-13-2013, 01:32 AM
I know a lot of people bash skar and i am not trying to bash but why are you undercutting all your dealers that still have those in stock? - It's really quite simple... He don't give a sh1t about anyone but HIMSELF... I've known and worked for ppl like this throughout my life over the years and they are all the same... Tell you what you want to hear to get you to spend $, that's the bottom line and that's ALL they care about, which is why I would NEVER - and will NEVER carry, sell, or use ANY Skar audio products period... But to each their own, everyone has their own opinions ;)

logan1516
07-15-2013, 06:51 PM
- It's really quite simple... He don't give a sh1t about anyone but HIMSELF... I've known and worked for ppl like this throughout my life over the years and they are all the same... Tell you what you want to hear to get you to spend $, that's the bottom line and that's ALL they care about, which is why I would NEVER - and will NEVER carry, sell, or use ANY Skar audio products period... But to each their own, everyone has their own opinions ;)

so skar subs ****?

NIHL8ION
07-15-2013, 11:24 PM
so skar subs ****? - I never said that... I said the owner of the company only cares about making HIS money period, and if he has to screw others over in the process he surely will - as in undercutting his dealers who still have stock so he can dump his old inventory, or copying proven designs of another company and slapping his name on it and calling it "his design" lol yeah fkn right... ****'s so d@mn blatant it's almost funny in a way to me... ONLY because it's NOT affecting me or taking money away from me... But I can't say the same for everyone else out there...

logan1516
07-15-2013, 11:48 PM
- I never said that... I said the owner of the company only cares about making HIS money period, and if he has to screw others over in the process he surely will - as in undercutting his dealers who still have stock so he can dump his old inventory, or copying proven designs of another company and slapping his name on it and calling it "his design" lol yeah fkn right... ****'s so d@mn blatant it's almost funny in a way to me... ONLY because it's NOT affecting me or taking money away from me... But I can't say the same for everyone else out there...
oh I was thinking of getting one. But that kinda changes my mind a little.

NIHL8ION
07-16-2013, 01:22 AM
oh I was thinking of getting one. But that kinda changes my mind a little. Everyone is free to make their own opinions and justify them however it helps them sleep at night... I'm NOT trying to stop anyone from buying Skar Audio, I just refuse to buy it or sell and install it myself, and that's MY choice... I probably should have kept quiet and went about my business, but when I saw this, I just felt like I had to say something.....

logan1516
07-16-2013, 01:24 AM
Everyone is free to make their own opinions and justify them however it helps them sleep at night... I'm NOT trying to stop anyone from buying Skar Audio, I just refuse to buy it or sell and install it myself, and that's MY choice... I probably should have kept quiet and went about my business, but when I saw this, I just felt like I had to say something.....

well do they perform well man?

NIHL8ION
07-16-2013, 01:33 AM
well do they perform well man? In the proper enclosure with the right power - YES would be the answer with all controversy & B/S aside... I just feel that Kevin is a shady business man and I've known ppl my whole life who treat business the same way and it makes me sick, mostly due to the fact that I used to work for a guy JUST LIKE him and now that I am in a better place in my life I will never deal with another shady business man ever again... If you're buying used or new on a tight budget and don't care about who's pockets you are filling up, & don't care about any form of a warranty - By all means save a few bucks I guess... lol

logan1516
07-16-2013, 01:41 AM
In the proper enclosure with the right power - YES would be the answer with all controversy & B/S aside... I just feel that Kevin is a shady business man and I've known ppl my whole life who treat business the same way and it makes me sick, mostly due to the fact that I used to work for a guy JUST LIKE him and now that I am in a better place in my life I will never deal with another shady business man ever again... If you're buying used or new on a tight budget and don't care about who's pockets you are filling up, & don't care about any form of a warranty - By all means save a few bucks I guess... lol

Lol I am on a tight budget. Unless you know somewhere else I could buy subs? That isn't bs. Because if skar has terrible customer service I won't buy.

NIHL8ION
07-16-2013, 01:44 AM
Lol I am on a tight budget. Unless you know somewhere else I could buy subs? That isn't bs. Because if skar has terrible customer service I won't buy. - I can not speak from personal experience on their customer service, but that doesn't matter in THIS case anyhow, as ALL blowout priced sales are subject to NO WARRANTY... They are guaranteed NOT to be DOA & that's it ;)

logan1516
07-16-2013, 02:06 AM
- I can not speak from personal experience on their customer service, but that doesn't matter in THIS case anyhow, as ALL blowout priced sales are subject to NO WARRANTY... They are guaranteed NOT to be DOA & that's it ;)

Well can you pm me? Do you know where I can get other good subs around this price? Are you selling anything? I will gladly appreciate it sir.