PDA

View Full Version : New guy from Texas.

Chauncy
06-12-2013, 09:27 PM
Never really had amazing systems, but I miss the bump so I'm hoping you guys here can help me.

I.v
06-12-2013, 09:29 PM
welcome im from tx too, where from tx

Chauncy
06-12-2013, 09:56 PM
welcome im from tx too, where from tx

About 90 miles north of Houston on Lake Livingston. Near Sam Houston State University.

I've tried posting in the Subwoofer sub-forum but it appears to not want me to do that. Interesting.

bumpasauras
06-12-2013, 10:56 PM
Wassup fellow Texan I'm in west texas (near midland). I have been doing car audio for 17-18 yrs and would be more than happy to help in any way I can. What kind of setup are you wanting to do? What type of music do you listen to? what make/model car/truck do you drive, and are you wanting a spl oriented or sound quality oriented stereo (or like most of us the best of both worlds lol)? And lastly but probably most importantly what kind of budget do you have in mind?

Feel free to pm me with questions (always down to help a fellow bass head especially a fellow resident of the best state in the country hehe!!!) No offense to all you none Texans lol.

I have plenty of stuff laying around to help get ya goin cheap.

black05alti
06-12-2013, 11:34 PM
Welcome

Chauncy
06-13-2013, 05:05 PM
Got my thread started in the Subwoofer forum finally. Figure it'd be better to link there than to string this along in multiple places. Thanks guys.

HearMeOut
06-14-2013, 04:58 PM
Tyler Texas, here. Stereo and Video Center in Tyler Tx seems to be both the best and most experienced guys in this area.