american bass91
06-10-2013, 02:22 PM
you have one?

american bass91
06-10-2013, 02:27 PM
need help on this one guys i need the best

jeffdachef
06-10-2013, 02:32 PM
SSA Store - ZED Audio RA amplifier remote (http://store.soundsolutionsaudio.com/products/zed-audio-ra-amp-remote.html)
Way better than audiocontrol

bassman_soundki
06-10-2013, 02:45 PM
SSA Store - ZED Audio RA amplifier remote (http://store.soundsolutionsaudio.com/products/zed-audio-ra-amp-remote.html)

That looks nice, what does the compressor part do though?

black05alti
06-10-2013, 02:46 PM

I'd go with this

black05alti
06-10-2013, 02:46 PM

I'd go with this

jeffdachef
06-10-2013, 03:08 PM
That looks nice, what does the compressor part do though?

it determines how wide or narrow the frequency range of your bass boost. you can make it really tight and precise in or really smooth roll off all around

jeffdachef
06-10-2013, 03:16 PM
be careful with bass processors though, They are mainly used to boost up music that doesnt have much bass ex: spanish music, some rock and metal. You can easily blow some equipment if you aggressively raise the volume/boost knobs or having your subs play frequencies that are out of your box tuning range.

t-money
06-10-2013, 03:37 PM
You want more bass get a bigger amp. All these eq's and epicenters will do is clip your amp sooner. Are you looking to boost 32hz and 45hz, cause that's what that does. A epicenter restores bass that was lost during the recording. you can also look at the pg bass cude if thats the route you want to take. I personally would get a bigger amp. Think about all the SPL competitors who have the loudest systems, they don't use a eq or bass boost for their bass to be loud.

mylows10
06-10-2013, 03:40 PM
You want more bass get a bigger amp. All these eq's and epicenters will do is clip your amp sooner. Are you looking to boost 32hz and 45hz, cause that's what that does. A epicenter restores bass that was lost during the recording. you can also look at the pg bass cude if thats the route you want to take. I personally would get a bigger amp. Think about all the SPL competitors who have the loudest systems, they don't use a eq or bass boost for their bass to be loud.

yes some of us do

t-money
06-10-2013, 03:42 PM
^^^^^ really? All the competitors i used to talk to left those boosts off when they metered their cars.

ciaonzo
06-10-2013, 04:00 PM
Some of you really need to read up on the basics. Does anyone understand what equalization means?

Epicenter is not an equalizer, it is DSP.

And I love the way you all preach the non-use of bass boost but then turn around and prescribe an equalizer. Bass boost is a single band EQ.

lulz on you tards.

bassman_soundki
06-10-2013, 04:54 PM
I use the eq to cut also when the kids are in the car, and when I get close to my house.
The backseat isnt great for kids otherwise

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

I use the eq to cut also when the kids are in the car, and when I get close to my house.
The backseat isnt great for kids otherwise

ciaonzo
06-10-2013, 09:53 PM
That looks nice, what does the compressor part do though?Compression is an effect that lessens the difference in amplitude between the quietest and loudest sounds in the overall dynamic range. Apply this to some degree, in the bass range, and you can lessen the likelihood of clipping and end up with much stronger output. The catch is that your continuous average power output is much higher, and all that that entails.

bassman_soundki
06-10-2013, 11:21 PM
Compression is an effect that lessens the difference in amplitude between the quietest and loudest sounds in the overall dynamic range. Apply this to some degree, in the bass range, and you can lessen the likelihood of clipping and end up with much stronger output. The catch is that your continuous average power output is much higher, and all that that entails.

Thats what I thought.
Like with DD and DTS in night mode etc...
Thanx

calebkhill
06-10-2013, 11:53 PM
Upgrade you're amp and subs...