PDA

View Full Version : looking for a spl splw 15

grassrootzsk8tr
06-02-2013, 12:00 AM
looking for a spl splw 15 inch sub one or two the old school ones black with metal silver cap like my profile pic please help

av83
06-02-2013, 12:01 AM
looking for a spl splw 15 inch sub one or two the old school ones black with metal silver cap like my profile pic please help

Did you blow one?

grassrootzsk8tr
06-02-2013, 12:05 AM
no i have two and i love them so im looking for two more for a total upgrade of 4 ill even settle for just motors with baskets

av83
06-02-2013, 12:26 AM
no i have two and i love them so im looking for two more for a total upgrade of 4 ill even settle for just motors with baskets

You would have to recone all four in order to have subs with the same t/s parameters since there is not a drop-in replacement recone for that sub. Honestly, I've heard the soft parts on those were **** despite its 4" coil. However, if you're dead set on having four, there were a pair of tens for sale here recently with the splw15 motor. You could use the motors from yours and those to have four identical subs.

grassrootzsk8tr
06-02-2013, 10:28 PM
I'm not really dead set on them I do love them but I also figured it would be cheaper. To get just two more than buy four of a diff kind but I haven't had any trouble with them at all besides a lil coil rub. When they were new I reglued them and haven't had a problem since