PDA

View Full Version : Hellooooo

AnitaRose
05-27-2013, 04:30 PM
Oh, I didn't realize there was a new memeber place... I just said it in general discussion..
Anyway, I am new, No ones talking to me, probably because I'm a girl. So its whatever, I'm used to it, I was treated the same way when I was selling it in stores. I'd like it if people talked to me and commented on my stuff. So yeah..
I have 2 12 Kicker CVR 4 ohms, 1000 RMS, Pioneer head unit. Its working for now, I haven't had it that long but my ears are already getting bored, hoping for a more powerful amp sometime soon, better subs. One day. I gotta tell myself that!
Hoping that one day I can enter competition. But thats very far down the line.
I'm just a girl that really loves car audio. And oddly enough, a lot of my friends don't really care about it, so I just wanted a place to talk about it, because I could go on and on all day.

JL Audio
05-27-2013, 04:50 PM
last girl that was on here ended up having her nudes posted all over and went to crunktimes.com

they will talk to you no worries there... with great phrases like " prepare your anus and show us your **** "...

hope you enjoy your stay.

AnitaRose
05-27-2013, 04:56 PM
haha! well, thats comforting. I have some integrity, and photos of me of that nature will not be going anywhere.
Thank you though, I think I will enjoy it here,
Just consider me one of the guys..
with ****. and a pretty face.
minus a ****.
:)

mylows10
05-27-2013, 05:13 PM
welcome ,glad you are here .also nice to know that you want to try your hand at competing .not enough girls do it ,just dont let some of the resident jerks get to you and you'll be fine

JL Audio
05-27-2013, 05:46 PM
haha! well, thats comforting. I have some integrity, and photos of me of that nature will not be going anywhere.
Thank you though, I think I will enjoy it here,
Just consider me one of the guys..
with ****. and a pretty face.
minus a ****.

at least you take a joke, + in our books.
What do you plan to compete in later on? Do you know of the difference orgs and such?

naughtyca
05-27-2013, 06:00 PM
Welcome

Dtrom
05-27-2013, 06:33 PM
Whalecum

05fronty
05-27-2013, 06:35 PM
Welcome but

AnitaRose
05-27-2013, 06:35 PM
I guess I don't know much about the competition world, I just want my sht LOUD, loud enough to get noticed. lol!

AnitaRose
05-27-2013, 06:58 PM
Whalecum

I think thats why the ocean is salty... but thank you:)

RedbassCells
05-27-2013, 07:20 PM
I guess I don't know much about the competition world, I just want my sht LOUD, loud enough to get noticed. lol!

Werd

JL Audio
05-27-2013, 07:24 PM

just show boobs, works the same. Least on here. Really though, as long as it's responcible bumping, I see nothing wrong with it. Don't be like the tards that go out there and do it at every red light, around kids, near police, etc lol

AnitaRose
05-27-2013, 10:21 PM
Well, I don't think I'm retarded about it. I just truly enjoy feeling my music throughout my body. I usually don't turn it up until a highway or freeway. I'm kinda pissed. My new car has a much smaller trunk, so its not as loud anymore. Funny story about cops, I got a dui because of my subs... now this was way back when I was Retarded . It truly was because I wasn't even driving!

AnitaRose
05-27-2013, 10:22 PM
Welcome

Thank you

mylows10
05-27-2013, 10:26 PM
Well, I don't think I'm retarded about it. I just truly enjoy feeling my music throughout my body. I usually don't turn it up until a highway or freeway. I'm kinda pissed. My new car has a much smaller trunk, so its not as loud anymore. Funny story about cops, I got a dui because of my subs... now this was way back when I was Retarded . It truly was because I wasn't even driving!

well that sux,if i can help or suggest what type of shows you might like or be interested in .bass race is what most of the girls i know that compete in .

AnitaRose
05-27-2013, 10:37 PM
well that sux,if i can help or suggest what type of shows you might like or be interested in .bass race is what most of the girls i know that compete in .

Well yeah! Id like to learn! I know a lot but not everything! Just keep in mind I'm not like most girls lol. That's pretty cliche I'm sure btchs say that a lot, but I assure you. I'm quite different. Id like to learn much much more
I actually am considering mecp certification .

mylows10
05-27-2013, 11:16 PM
Well yeah! Id like to learn! I know a lot but not everything! Just keep in mind I'm not like most girls lol. That's pretty cliche I'm sure btchs say that a lot, but I assure you. I'm quite different. Id like to learn much much more
I actually am considering mecp certification .

very nice on the mecp cert.i suggest bass race it's not very hard ,but you need to know your system well

AnitaRose
05-27-2013, 11:25 PM
very nice on the mecp cert.i suggest bass race it's not very hard ,but you need to know your system well

:) you should be on my empty friend list on here. Then I can have a friend! :) and you can teach me some stuff. :D

mylows10
05-27-2013, 11:32 PM
:) you should be on my empty friend list on here. Then I can have a friend! :) and you can teach me some stuff. :D

ok done

naughtyca
05-28-2013, 07:26 AM

mylows is a good friend to have and he can also sell you discounted equipment

East
05-28-2013, 07:29 AM
Post some videos of your setup... I like the smaller builds too many over bering builds on here it gets old.

Imtjnotu
05-28-2013, 08:44 AM
this is the part where i close my account off this website

NIHL8ION
05-28-2013, 10:09 AM
Welcome :D It's good 2 see a woman around here, wish there were more... But from what I've gathered, all of the tards scare them all off :uhoh:

AnitaRose
05-28-2013, 01:39 PM
Welcome :D It's good 2 see a woman around here, wish there were more... But from what I've gathered, all of the tards scare them all off :uhoh:

Well thank you. :) Im sure I'll do fine.. I deal with retards every single day, almost every human interaction is me dealing with a retard. The world is filled with them.

Imtjnotu
05-28-2013, 07:59 PM

one was scared off....the other.....embarrassed off?

mylows10
05-28-2013, 08:08 PM
one was scared off....the other.....embarrassed off?

tj behave !!!!! :nono:

AnitaRose
05-28-2013, 08:22 PM
Huh...

JL Audio
05-28-2013, 08:24 PM
Huh...

he's talking about kat, the girl whom got her nudes shown on here. :/
Other I can't remember, maybe stereoqueen or? I dunno. I am too old for this audio **** (least on the forum ).

how's your evening Lady person?

AnitaRose
05-28-2013, 08:28 PM
he's talking about kat, the girl whom got her nudes shown on here. :/
Other I can't remember, maybe stereoqueen or? I dunno. I am too old for this audio **** (least on the forum ).

how's your evening Lady person?

Lol yeah she looks like she would be on here for attention ...

I'm good super tired. The weather here is ****** and I was working all day and running around. Thanks for asking .. yourself?

mylows10
05-28-2013, 08:29 PM
there was also g35 chick ,she didnt last long either. ,sunny here in cali

JL Audio
05-28-2013, 08:35 PM
Lol yeah she looks like she would be on here for attention ...

I'm good super tired. The weather here is ****** and I was working all day and running around. Thanks for asking .. yourself?

About the same, work in a building with no air at all, from 4:30 - 3:30 all week not fun... trying to account for my build this week and make sure I have everything I wanted paid for and ordered but can't decide a few things.

AnitaRose
05-28-2013, 08:36 PM
there was also g35 chick ,she didnt last long either. ,sunny here in cali

Ugh! Jealous! Its been cold cloudy and rainy for like a week and another week of it! **** what are these guys doing to the girls? I'm here because I truly love car audio and I know about it.. I'm not here to flirt with guys and sound all retarded... meh. I Like it here. ;)

mylows10
05-28-2013, 08:37 PM
Ugh! Jealous! Its been cold cloudy and rainy for like a week and another week of it! **** what are these guys doing to the girls? I'm here because I truly love car audio and I know about it.. I'm not here to flirt with guys and sound all retarded... meh. I Like it here. ;)

not sure i stay out of the drama

AnitaRose
05-28-2013, 08:39 PM
Why do people feel the need for drama anyway?

JL Audio
05-28-2013, 08:40 PM
not sure i stay out of the drama

you can be my drama <3 jk

Sigh, i'm tired... night peoples was good to talk with you.

AnitaRose
05-28-2013, 08:41 PM
About the same, work in a building with no air at all, from 4:30 - 3:30 all week not fun... trying to account for my build this week and make sure I have everything I wanted paid for and ordered but can't decide a few things.
Work work work! Ah the life of the adult.

JL Audio
05-28-2013, 08:41 PM

This forum is nothing like it used to be, drama is what most live on nowadays here, try diyma/mobileaudioforum for more .. " professional " attention to system details only lol.. though maf does have a polite off topic section.

mylows10
05-28-2013, 08:42 PM

no idea

Lexicon740iL
05-28-2013, 08:44 PM
Hellooo00 and welcome. It's nice to see another member from MN on here. I'm assuming MSP is Minneapolis St. Paul that is...

I'm in Maple Grove. If you ever need a battery for your system or wanna demo some sounds for me let me know..

-Alex

Bigmann6374
05-28-2013, 08:44 PM
Welcome to the forum! Glad to see some new faces.

AnitaRose
05-28-2013, 08:45 PM
no idea

Because "dey" bored. Lol my guess

mylows10
05-28-2013, 08:46 PM
Because "dey" bored. Lol my guess

prolly

AnitaRose
05-28-2013, 08:51 PM
you can be my drama <3 jk

Sigh, i'm tired... night peoples was good to talk with you.
Lol you need drama?

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

Hellooo00 and welcome. It's nice to see another member from MN on here. I'm assuming MSP is Minneapolis St. Paul that is...

I'm in Maple Grove. If you ever need a battery for your system or wanna demo some sounds for me let me know..

-Alexthat's correct! And thank you

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

Welcome to the forum! Glad to see some new faces.

AnitaRose
05-28-2013, 08:53 PM
prolly
Prolly so. So so sooo... is there a cure for my stupid small trunk? My shits not as loud anymore cuz the trunk shrank!"" It *****"""

mylows10
05-28-2013, 08:57 PM
Prolly so. So so sooo... is there a cure for my stupid small trunk? My shits not as loud anymore cuz the trunk shrank!"" It *****"""

there is .you can either have the box built inside the trunk or make it start in the trunk and move into the back seat area .also get better subs and a ported box ,custom not a prefab .the right box will do wonders .what amp are you running ?

cfox10
05-28-2013, 08:57 PM

More efficient subs, more power, remove the back seats and have the box take up the trunk, seal it off. What kind of car are you working with? I have a pretty **** small trunk and I can get some pretty good numbers

AnitaRose
05-28-2013, 09:03 PM
More efficient subs, more power, remove the back seats and have the box take up the trunk, seal it off. What kind of car are you working with? I have a pretty **** small trunk and I can get some pretty good numbers
05 cobalt. I would love to get a more powerful amp and better subs. It'll take me time ... I need to also keep up maintenance on myself which isn't cheap ... lol

cfox10
05-28-2013, 09:06 PM
05 cobalt. I would love to get a more powerful amp and better subs. It'll take me time ... I need to also keep up maintenance on myself which isn't cheap ... lol

I had an 06 g5... pretty much the same car. Is your battery in the trunk? I ran some short runs of 0g to the battery in the trunk to a couple more batteries I put in the trunk with two 12's ported off a soundstream tarantula 3k amp, put down some sound deadner and it was one of my louder systems.

debbiepierce
05-29-2013, 04:30 AM
look who's talking now. You have a lot of fans already.

NASTY08IMPALA
05-29-2013, 04:45 AM
look who's talking now. You have a lot of fans already.

She has fans bc she has **** and a pvssy ..gets most guys on here crazy for some reason...this place is like the pen lol

phemps
05-29-2013, 04:46 AM
A female? thats great! i was literally just thinking about whether or not there were any chicks on here yesterday... I suggest ditching that prefab box for starters if you want to get loud. 05 cobalt.. hmm i believe i worked in one before and it was very similar to my saturn ion i had which i managed to get some pretty nasty systems in.. although the real serious ones were when i moved out of the trunk and began my wall setups:yumyum:

NASTY08IMPALA
05-29-2013, 07:46 AM

That cobalt has plenty of room to get loud ..several ppl here have them ..2 12s on 3500-5krms and u will be killin it..and u dont need to build the box in the trunk or back seats or anythong dumb like that....a box 30*33*15 will drop right in

AnitaRose
05-29-2013, 09:44 AM
I had an 06 g5... pretty much the same car. Is your battery in the trunk? I ran some short runs of 0g to the battery in the trunk to a couple more batteries I put in the trunk with two 12's ported off a soundstream tarantula 3k amp, put down some sound deadner and it was one of my louder systems.

My battery is indeed in the trunk. I highly doub I could fit any more batteries in there, not with the enclosure I have, plus I keep my work in the trunk.. ****.. whys dizz gotta happen to me. I know there are probably ways around it, but finding time to find someone to do it and all that bullshit.. I WANT a 3k amp!!!!

AnitaRose
05-29-2013, 09:48 AM
A female? thats great! i was literally just thinking about whether or not there were any chicks on here yesterday... I suggest ditching that prefab box for starters if you want to get loud. 05 cobalt.. hmm i believe i worked in one before and it was very similar to my saturn ion i had which i managed to get some pretty nasty systems in.. although the real serious ones were when i moved out of the trunk and began my wall setups:yumyum:

yeah from what I gather... this enclosure isnt doing much.. so ****** though it worked great in my other car. I guess, like maybe it is loud.. Im just half deaf.. which is legit I have lost a lot of hearing.. because other people who end up in my car think im crazy that I'd even want louder.. but i mean really if i think i need louder, then that means i need louder because i am deaf!!! Ill have to figure it out... Im not one to go start sawing wood and measuring.

basswiigee
05-29-2013, 09:52 AM

05 cobalts are a pain!!! plan on closing the trunk or running seperate boxes, trunks big... openings not... i got 4 12s in one though...

basswiigee
05-29-2013, 09:56 AM
That cobalt has plenty of room to get loud ..several ppl here have them ..2 12s on 3500-5krms and u will be killin it..and u dont need to build the box in the trunk or back seats or anythong dumb like that....a box 30*33*15 will drop right in

i wish it would drop right in 15in tall and you will hit ur 6x9s and the trunk under package shelve starts to taper in at 13in... and anything over 31.5w won't fit in the trunk opening...

AnitaRose
05-29-2013, 09:56 AM
05 cobalts are a pain!!! plan on closing the trunk or running seperate boxes, trunks big... openings not... i got 4 12s in one though...

4?? are you kidding.. I must be doing something wrong, while I know a lot.. I dont know everything... so does closing off the trunk mean pretty much turning the whole trunk into the enclosure.. are two enclosures better thank one?

basswiigee
05-29-2013, 10:05 AM
4?? are you kidding.. I must be doing something wrong, while I know a lot.. I dont know everything... so does closing off the trunk mean pretty much turning the whole trunk into the enclosure.. are two enclosures better thank one?

1 enclosure is better than 2, but can't fit a good big box in there, so i went with 2 identical.... yes, it is either a wall, no more back seat or having ur box built in ur trunk, no more trunk... or get some really good [expensive] subs and a huge amp, and you should be good... such a shame huge trunk [for size of car] then a little oval opening...

phemps
05-29-2013, 10:12 AM
yeah from what I gather... this enclosure isnt doing much.. so ****** though it worked great in my other car. I guess, like maybe it is loud.. Im just half deaf.. which is legit I have lost a lot of hearing.. because other people who end up in my car think im crazy that I'd even want louder.. but i mean really if i think i need louder, then that means i need louder because i am deaf!!! Ill have to figure it out... Im not one to go start sawing wood and measuring.

Thats the biggest improvement you could make with the equipment you have now. But yea you have to start somewhere, but believe me the systems just keep getting louder and you become used to them everytime ha at least thats my trend. It can be very addicting for some im one of those people. And im positive ive lost substantial hearing from this hobby

basswiigee
05-29-2013, 10:17 AM
Thats the biggest improvement you could make with the equipment you have now. But yea you have to start somewhere, but believe me the systems just keep getting louder and you become used to them everytime ha at least thats my trend. It can be very addicting for some im one of those people. And im positive ive lost substantial hearing from this hobby

↑↑↑↑↑↑agreed↑↑↑↑↑

AnitaRose
05-29-2013, 10:22 AM
Behind his computer screen and talk ****. Did I ever come on here and "I know everything! " um no. ******.
What happened to that "its called "dynomat" ***? Is he really trying to **** with me? I didn't see that anywhere ... must make him feel like a "MAN" to sit
My phone fucked up really bad jumbled it.

phemps
05-29-2013, 10:25 AM
Behind his computer screen and talk ****. Did I ever come on here and "I know everything! " um no. ******.
What happened to that "its called "dynomat" ***? Is he really trying to **** with me? I didn't see that anywhere ... must make him feel like a "MAN" to sit
My phone fucked up really bad jumbled it.

Huh? I believe you just qouted my sig... that wasnt something I said to you lol

AnitaRose
05-29-2013, 10:31 AM
Ohhh... umm yep! 2+2 is 4 right? I posted about dynamat last night so I thought ... nevermind.

phemps
05-29-2013, 10:37 AM
Ohhh... umm yep! 2+2 is 4 right? I posted about dynamat last night so I thought ... nevermind.

What kind of device or you on this site with... thats something in my sig its a qoute someone else made long ago that I have saved it appears under all of my posts...

AnitaRose
05-29-2013, 11:28 AM
Android smart phone. I really never use my laptop.

phemps
05-29-2013, 11:58 AM
Android smart phone. I really never use my laptop.

Well check a computer before chewing me out for something I didnt do loll

Josef344
05-29-2013, 12:13 PM
Welcome!
Don't know if I posted this already or not, I don't remember.

bhsdriller
05-29-2013, 12:19 PM
post your tlts

AnitaRose
05-29-2013, 12:55 PM
post your tlts

Yeah how about not. Not happening sir. ;)

AnitaRose
05-29-2013, 12:57 PM
Well check a computer before chewing me out for something I didnt do loll
Well I'm my defense, your not altec. I'm just a special gal.

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

Welcome!
Don't know if I posted this already or not, I don't remember.

Ty

NASTY08IMPALA
05-29-2013, 04:54 PM
i wish it would drop right in 15in tall and you will hit ur 6x9s and the trunk under package shelve starts to taper in at 13in... and anything over 31.5w won't fit in the trunk opening...
Im pretty sure rebelfromva; last few boxes were that size and dropped right in ..but he doesnt run rear 6*9s

cfox10
05-29-2013, 06:35 PM
Im pretty sure rebelfromva; last few boxes were that size and dropped right in ..but he doesnt run rear 6*9s

I got seriously loud in my g5.. same trunk. No 6x9's.. the trunk is actually a pretty good size, the opening is small though. This car needs deadening for sure though. It doesn't have much stock and the metal is pretty thin

AnitaRose
05-29-2013, 07:39 PM
I got seriously loud in my g5.. same trunk. No 6x9's.. the trunk is actually a pretty good size, the opening is small though. This car needs deadening for sure though. It doesn't have much stock and the metal is pretty thin

yeah mine rattles pretty bad. So, basically I need to pull a self made enclosure out of my ***? the one they came with is no good?

JL Audio
05-29-2013, 07:50 PM
yeah mine rattles pretty bad. So, basically I need to pull a self made enclosure out of my ***? the one they came with is no good?

find someone local whom can build them according to a cut sheet and design layout and get someone on here to design you one according to your dimensions. should get you taken care of.

JL Audio
05-29-2013, 07:50 PM

find someone local whom can build them according to a cut sheet and design layout and get someone on here to design you one according to your dimensions. should get you taken care of.

rebelfromva
05-30-2013, 04:23 PM

Still have yet to do any testing with deadener in my car but almost managed a 47 out of the trunk rear firing one sub.