PDA

View Full Version : Alpine SPX17PRO Type X Components

aj1735
05-15-2013, 03:57 AM
Item(s) for Sale:

Alpine spx17pro type X components

Item(s) Description/Condition:

In nice used shape and sound perfect. Have the original box with some of the original hardware. I have never used the crossovers because I have always ran them active through my p99rs. I have most if not all of the crossover chips but I don't think that I have the grills anymore. I also have a spare tweet that I would sell for an additional 40 with the set.

Price:

250 shipped in the lower 48

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I can text pics from my phone and my number is 5153607069. My computer won't upload my pictures from my phone. Let me know if you have any questions. I am only selling to help fund buying some new zapco c2k amps. I also have a Memphis 16-mc1000d amp and 3 focal polyglass 27 v1 subs listed for sale.

Item Pictures:
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Jdm94Coupe
05-15-2013, 09:36 AM
you can email yourself the pictures. go on your computer and download them. upload them to photobucket, and post the [IMG] links in this thread........ most people (including me) see threads like this and just hit the back button. even if we're interested in what you are selling........ glws....