PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Custom ported boxing!

jerryp.
05-14-2013, 12:02 AM
I'm looking for a custom ported box tuned around 32 to 35hz. It would be for two twelves that have about a .19 volume displacement. It's for a nissan altima , I have decent trunk space. Who ever is interested in helping me out, pm with some quotes :)

™Caveman
05-14-2013, 01:05 AM
Hit up double07. He's gone this week but is a kool fella to work with.

jerryp.
05-14-2013, 01:08 AM
Ill look him up, thanks!

GVP
05-14-2013, 12:13 PM
Ill look him up, thanks!

Clear pm
Width 35 height 19 depth top 19 depth bottom 19 port width 4 port length 6

jerryp.
05-14-2013, 12:26 PM
Clear pm
Width 35 height 19 depth top 19 depth bottom 19 port width 4 port length 6

Just went to measure it in, would fit really nice. Have any pics? I want to get an estimated shipment cost calculated, if you have a rough estimate for weight.

DoesDad
05-14-2013, 12:31 PM
pro-rabbit is another guy to hit up on here. He's also a moderator on this site. Good prices and excellent enclosures. I'm on my 3rd one.

jerryp.
05-14-2013, 12:48 PM
pro-rabbit is another guy to hit up on here. He's also a moderator on this site. Good prices and excellent enclosures. I'm on my 3rd one.

I just saw him being mentioned in other posts as well. Thanks, I'll look into what he can do for me. :)

I don't want to end up inquiring to many folks and having their time wasted when I go with someone else.

DoesDad
05-14-2013, 12:56 PM
I just saw him being mentioned in other posts as well. Thanks, I'll look into what he can do for me. :)

I don't want to end up inquiring to many folks and having their time wasted when I go with someone else.

I'm pretty sure these guys are used to it. Lol! Otherwise they wouldn't be vendors on here. Rabbit has a deal where he'll send you all the cut pieces and you do the assembly. It's significantly cheaper. Double07 might have something like that too. Haven't heard anything bad about either guy.

SounDrive
05-14-2013, 01:03 PM
double 07 ; will take care of you, he's never disappointed me. I'm just not very impressed with other's work that I've seen here.

jerryp.
05-14-2013, 01:16 PM
double 07 ; will take care of you, he's never disappointed me. I'm just not very impressed with other's work that I've seen here.

would it be best sending him a PM or through his website

Thank you all for the help!! Straight forward answers. Enjoying this forum.
:D

SounDrive
05-14-2013, 01:18 PM
would it be best sending him a PM or through his website

Thank you all for the help!! Straight forward answers. Enjoying this forum.
:D

He usually responds to PMs quickly when he has the time. I've never contacted him through his site but I'd expect a quick reply there too

DoesDad
05-14-2013, 01:26 PM

Whose work in particular were you not impressed with? Just about all the guys on here make nice enclosures...

jerryp.
05-14-2013, 01:33 PM
I'm pretty sure these guys are used to it. Lol! Otherwise they wouldn't be vendors on here. Rabbit has a deal where he'll send you all the cut pieces and you do the assembly. It's significantly cheaper. Double07 might have something like that too. Haven't heard anything bad about either guy.

That seems tempting, I'm sure the shipping would be a lot less too. Only reason I don't sought out building my own with home depot a block away is because I have a lack of tools, time, and skills when it comes to measuring and cutting. I always seem to be an inch off in my cuts lol, you should see my hardwood floor installation at home! Had to use thick molding to cover gaps LOL.

SounDrive
05-14-2013, 01:37 PM
Whose work in particular were you not impressed with? Just about all the guys on here make nice enclosures...

I've been very unimpressed with a couple of rabbit's enclosures. I'm not saying that they're all bad, just that I've seen a couple unsatisfactory ones and I'd rather not risk it.