PDA

View Full Version : Aye, what's up?

JayMan4724
05-13-2013, 09:33 PM
JayMan4724 here, I just got into car audio. I'm 18 years old livin' in Buffalo, NY. I can honestly just say "I love the attention" and I love the music/bass. All I have right now is 2 12" Kicker CVR's and a 1600 WATT Sony AMP. All used crap though, but it sounds great. Now my knowledge with car audio is terrible, I'm not gonna lie. But I feel over the next few years I'm really going to get into it. I could barely even install car speakers at first. Took me like 4 hours to install just 2 tweeters, 2 door speakers, and two rear speakers. Don't even get me started on the system because that was a hassle haha.

Hopefully if I like it around here I"ll stick around to get to know some of you and maybe learn a thing or two. Also I wanna get rid of a Capacitor maybe make a few bucks but I know it'll take a bit to earn my trust! Also, no idea how you guy's are with operating for forum but I have ran a few before myself. I've only worked with vB and myBB but I'm sure I can lend a hand. That's what I am going to school for! Well...web design, same thing haha. See you's around.

black05alti
05-13-2013, 09:38 PM
Welcome. If you think those CVRs on a Sony amp sound good, then wait until you upgrade