PDA

View Full Version : New to the Forum...Looking for Help.

RockettRaptor
04-30-2013, 11:31 PM
Hi all. First Post here. I am new to the car audio scene, but not to the aftermarket. I have 23+ years running a successful mobile restyling business in Eastern PA. I cater to new car dealers doing Spoilers, Grills, Dash Kits, Truck Accessories, etc. I do not do electronics. I also have an online graphics business doing custom stripe kits for all the new Mustangs, Camaros, Challengers and others.

The reason I am here, is that I have been asked to manage/coordinate a build of a 2013 Ford Raptor Crew Cab for Poison Drummer Rikki Rockett. He already owns the truck and lives outside of LA. The build is going to happen over the next 6 months so it is ready to be officially unveiled at the 2013 SEMA Show in Las Vegas the November.

We are looking for a couple things.

1. A Reputable Shop that can possibly do the build and install the Suspension and Exterior accessories.

2. A High End Audio Manufacturer that is looking to be involved in this project from a Tech Support and Equipment supply standpoint.

3. A High End Audio Installer that is certified to install the equipment that is involved.

If any shop wants to get involved and has a supplier connection that would help in procuring the equipment, it would be a huge step forward.

The build and all Manufacturers/Suppliers/Shops/Installers etc will get full credit and exposure on our build facebook page and through any other media we set up to promote the project.

Anyone interested in becoming involved, please PM me here or through the facebook page here.....

https://www.facebook.com/RockettRaptor

I am on a couple other forums for Exterior Design and Suspension/Wheels and Tires, but nothing is set in stone as of this post.

The truck is a daily driver and will remain one after the show, so we are not looking to replace the rear seat with Speakers and amps, but more of an integrated system for daily use. He has two small children, so Rear Seat Video is a HUGE Plus!!

Thanks
Brian Rider

naughtyca
05-03-2013, 12:14 PM
good luck with the build and welcome, unfortunately I am in Florida, I know a perfect guy for you but he is in Florida, let me know if you want his contact info, maybe you 2 can work something out