PDA

View Full Version : SOLD/CLOSED Sundown Components 2PAIRS!

toonlovescheryl
04-25-2013, 09:25 PM
Item(s) for Sale:

2 complete pairs of never used bnib SA-6.5cs

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I purchased these directly from sundown and never had them installed2654186826541868

Culminated by countless hours of design, engineering and testing, the Sundown Audio SA series components are a modern engineering marvel. Simple in design, but elaborate in quality, the entire SA series component system will present your music to you with elegance, energy, clarity and punch that rivals that of speaker sets twice as expensive.

The midrange from the SA series component is comprised of a wool-filled paper cone, which provides the smooth, linear sound reproduction that many other cone materials have difficulty reproducing. That, coupled with a vented magnetic gap, frame and former, along with a cast aluminum frame, this allows the SA series components to handle a large amount of power with ease, and little distortion.

The tweeter is comprised of a 20mm silk dome with Neodymium magnet structure, capable of playing lower frequencies than a standard metal dome tweeter, while still displaying natural, smooth sound characteristics.

The crossovers included in the SA series component set feature adjustable crossover slopes and tweeter levels for better blending based on your imaging, to ensure you have the smoothest, well-blended staging possible.

All in all, the SA series components are built and designed to outperform and outlast their competition, and provide you with the sonic accuracy, clarity and volume you would expect from a much higher-priced component system!

Midrange:

Wool Filled Paper Cone
Rubber Surround
Vented Magnetic Gap
Vented Cast Aluminum Frame
Vented Voice Coil Former
Extended Pole Piece
Smooth and Extended Response
Aluminum Voice Coil Former

Tweeter:

20mm Silk Dome
Neo Magnet Structure
Extremely Smooth Sound

Overall Features:

Adjustable Crossover Slope
Adjustable Tweeter Level
60W RMS Per Side

Price:

190 shipped per pair obo
no trades..no trades..no trades

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

shipping included in price

Item Pictures:
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

winkychevelle
04-25-2013, 09:38 PM
I don't mean to post dump but you can get these from an authorized dealer for 200shipped

toonlovescheryl
04-25-2013, 10:11 PM
No offense taken. Price is not firm, I am more than willing to accept reasonable offers

toonlovescheryl
04-26-2013, 06:33 PM
150 shipped per set?!

hellz
04-26-2013, 06:56 PM
you have PM

toonlovescheryl
04-26-2013, 07:15 PM
All Pm's have been replied to

tat2bass
04-26-2013, 07:28 PM
All Pm's have been replied to