PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Tackle Cleanout

Serpent710
04-13-2013, 10:28 PM
Went through all my tackle stuff and found the New In Pack stuff I will not be needing.

All Prices are shipped

Mustad Ultrapoint 6/0 Tournament Approved Circle 100ct Box (QTY 3) $25 each box
http://i49.tinypic.com/24xos21.jpg

Mustad UltraPoint 5/0 Demon Circle 1x Fine Wire 100ct Box (Qty 3) $25 each box
http://i50.tinypic.com/iygbc5.jpg

Owner SUPER MUTU 4/0 Circle Hooks 8ct pack (Qty 4) $13 each pack
http://i45.tinypic.com/1624abp.jpg

Owner Super MUTU 6/0 Circle Hooks 6ct pack (Qty 5) $13 each pack
http://i46.tinypic.com/2qajuih.jpg

Mustad Tournament Approved Circle Hook 7/0 6ct pack (Qty 3) $10 for all 3
http://i49.tinypic.com/2r6gv1g.jpg

Mustad UltraPoint Tournament Approved Circle Hook 8/0 6ct pack (Qty 3) $10 for all 3
http://i50.tinypic.com/vmsmec.jpg

Silverado SS
04-13-2013, 11:08 PM
Any baitcasters?

Serpent710
04-13-2013, 11:17 PM
Any baitcasters?

nah just a bunch of hooks at the moment. Although I have my own custom rig business if you are interested in any type of custom rigs. All quality materials hand tied to order.

Silverado SS
04-13-2013, 11:26 PM
Don't use nothing special really I just get drunk and catch some *** cats haha, but I have had horrible luck with bass for 2 straight years! Don't know why, I only caught 3 in the past 2 years

Serpent710
04-13-2013, 11:46 PM
Don't use nothing special really I just get drunk and catch some *** cats haha, but I have had horrible luck with bass for 2 straight years! Don't know why, I only caught 3 in the past 2 years

Cast the banks with a Yamamoto senko in purple/black very slow twitch and stop retrieve. let it stop for like 3 secs before another quick twitch. You'll slay the bass lol.

Silverado SS
04-14-2013, 12:01 AM
Cast the banks with a Yamamoto senko in purple/black very slow twitch and stop retrieve. let it stop for like 3 secs before another quick twitch. You'll slay the bass lol.

Well your in Florida what works there does always work here ya know. I got a big lake right by my trailer and saw a school of 5-6 30 pound bass in 8 foot of water and tried to get them for a hour and they didn't flinch at any of my baits ha was about to dive in with a harpoon, any other advice? I see senko is getting a lot of love the past 2 seasons

ssteele18
04-14-2013, 12:05 AM
Well your in Florida what works there does always work here ya know. I got a big lake right by my trailer and saw a school of 5-6 30 pound bass in 8 foot of water and tried to get them for a hour and they didn't flinch at any of my baits ha was about to dive in with a harpoon, any other advice? I see senko is getting a lot of love the past 2 seasons

Cast net to trap. Dive in a slay them dragons! lolll

hispls
04-14-2013, 12:06 AM

I've always done well with topwater either at daybreak or sundown. Poppers catch bass. If all else fails live bait will catch fish if anything will.

GLWS, I don't know if I'll have time to do any fishing this year apart from a tuna charter or two.

gckless
04-14-2013, 12:07 AM
Got any flyfishing gear?

Serpent710
04-14-2013, 12:08 AM

Ohhh sea bass haha I thought u were talking about largemouth. Senkos destroy the bass down here in Fla drop a live bait down to them free lined no weight or anything. If they don't want that they just aren't hungry

Silverado SS
04-14-2013, 12:14 AM
Poppers were what I caught the couple bass on, I buddy caught a 60 pound muskie last year on dam worm, good thing I put 50 pound braid in his spool, I also never caught a big pike or muskie only 10-30 pound buts that's because I hate trolling. I only use a couple lakes around here. Pymatuning, mosquito, and lake erie trying to get a stergon this year but there dam rare in erie

Serpent710
04-14-2013, 12:33 AM
Got any flyfishing gear?

Nothing fly at the moment I usually have a couple things here and there. Ill keep u updated.

Serpent710
04-14-2013, 12:38 AM
I've always done well with topwater either at daybreak or sundown. Poppers catch bass. If all else fails live bait will catch fish if anything will.

GLWS, I don't know if I'll have time to do any fishing this year apart from a tuna charter or two.

Those super mutus I'm selling are perfect for tuna :naughty:

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

Poppers were what I caught the couple bass on, I buddy caught a 60 pound muskie last year on dam worm, good thing I put 50 pound braid in his spool, I also never caught a big pike or muskie only 10-30 pound buts that's because I hate trolling. I only use a couple lakes around here. Pymatuning, mosquito, and lake erie trying to get a stergon this year but there dam rare in erie
You need to make a trip to do some offshore fishing!

Silverado SS
04-14-2013, 12:49 AM
Those super mutus I'm selling are perfect for tuna :naughty:

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

You need to make a trip to do some offshore fishing!

I'm thinking of doing a big lake Erie charter but I don't **** with little boats on big waves :sick: and I would love to do some Gulf fishing or any ocean really but there very expensive and I'm 19 so not exactly rolling out the dough but make good money

Serpent710
04-14-2013, 10:15 AM
All mustads are sold. Still have the owners