PDA

View Full Version : SOLD/CLOSED Kenwood kdc-x997

benz280se
04-08-2013, 12:57 PM
Item(s) for Sale:

3. Description/Condition: LITERALLY BRAND FREAKIN NEW! ONLY 20 MIN of play time. I opened it friday the 5th and did a temp patch into my system only to find out this is not active capable, this took about twenty minutes. After i found it is not FULLY active capable i unhooked it and put it back in the box. if it does not sell this week i will return it and take a loss on shipping AND restocking fee. i am still losing at this price just not as much.

each of the channels except for the sub has a cut pff of 40-250hz the tweeters do not have thier own seperate channel and are controled through the midrange channel. if you arent trying to go fully active this is a ****** deck!!! buy it

Price: 200 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

splwj47
04-08-2013, 01:00 PM
Item(s) for Sale:

3. Description/Condition: LITERALLY BRAND FREAKIN NEW! ONLY 20 MIN of play time. I opened it friday the 5th and did a temp patch into my system only to find out this is not active capable, this took about twenty minutes. After i found it is not FULLY active capable i unhooked it and put it back in the box. if it does not sell this week i will return it and take a loss on shipping AND restocking fee. i am still losing at this price just not as much.

each of the channels except for the sub has a cut pff of 40-250hz the tweeters do not have thier own seperate channel and are controled through the midrange channel. if you arent trying to go fully active this is a ****** deck!!! buy it

Price: 200 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

trades?

benz280se
04-08-2013, 01:11 PM
really lookin for money but what you got?

splwj47
04-08-2013, 01:15 PM
pm'd i got lots of goodies kickin around.