PDA

View Full Version : Original Sony XES 5 amp system for sale - the car is free.

SonySC
03-30-2013, 06:50 PM
Item(s) for Sale:

Original 1991 Sony XEs complete system by Sony of New Jersey, Includes XES P1,X1, T1, 4 M1 Amps, M3 amp, 12 speakers all installed in the original Sony Show Car used in audio car shows fro 1991 to 1995, i/e the Sony Thunderbird SC. Buy the system and the car is free!

Item(s) Description/Condition:

The system has been reviewed and some items repaired by Chris Lewis of Pyramid Audio and also Mitch Solomon

Price:
$3500 Note: this includes my 92 T Bird Supercoupe, originally owned by Sony Corp of New Jersey that has been my personal hobby vehicle for the past ten years. I has a blueprinted 3.8 liter blown v6 , a 4R70W new Lincon AOD trans, aluminum driveshaft, and Lincoln 8.8 Aluminum 373/1 rear differential. 2000Mustang drilled rotor front brakes, double intercooler and modified M90 supercharger with custom 15% overdrive pulley, and mid length Kooks headers with custom exhaust.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Must be picked up in Danville, CA or special shipping arranged. Contact: [email protected]

Item Pictures:
Picture can be seen on SuperCoupe Club of America - Owner's Rides - George Clarke's 92 SC.
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

nutnbutcustm
04-03-2013, 01:05 PM
Pictures?