PDA

View Full Version : Just a hello from somewhere on the road..

TravelingJ
03-17-2013, 03:49 PM
Hey guys, Justin here and I wanted to say what a great forum you have. I found a lot of great information reading through posts here, and most of my questions were already answered. I did have one that I'm going to post shortly, but on the forums I normally frequent (for the hobby of cigars) it's considered to at least stop and say hello before you start asking questions ( =

I travel with my job, and average 50k-60k miles a year. Because of that, we get about a 5 year run on our trucks, and figured it was time to hurry and get the stereo done in this one before we waste any more time. I already ordered all the pieces before I found you guys, so sometimes might not be ideal, but I guess that's part of the learning experience. Taking lots of pictures, and I'll post a build log in the next week or so when it all comes in and is installed. That all said, I love to travel. I get antsy if I stay in one place for more than 2 weeks, and I'm not far from just selling my house and living in the RV we tow all over the country. The first modifications we did to that coach, were all Audio/Video related, so it's only natural to move to the truck next. Being from Kansas City I love BBQ and sample it everywhere I go. Of course we have our trust Weber Kettle packed to go where we go for charcoal grilled food anywhere. My main 'hobby' is cigars. I try to relax and enjoy one each day, and have amassed a small collection. Had to set that on the back burner for a bit to buy some stereo toys.

So, thanks again for all the helpful posts on here.