PDA

View Full Version : SOLD/CLOSED Lanzar optidrive 6k

benz280se
03-12-2013, 01:03 PM
1. Product: LANZAR OPTIDRIVE 6K

2. Specs: 6K@1OHM 4K@2OHM

3. Description/Condition: USED BUT VERY GOOD CONDITION. I bought this here about 3-4 month ago put it in my benz on two aqhdc3 12's and banged for about three weeks. i had to take it out because the weight was waay too much for my car. i really do not want to part with this but there is no way i will be able to run this in my small space and walls are not an option lol. this is one HELLUVA amp! it really pains me to do this but it will just sit in my closet for years, at least this way someone else can enjoy it. i have a few people i have pm'ed but if i dont do business with them NO TRADES from here on out.!!!!

4. Price: :550 plus shipping (it wieghs almost 50 lbs) i know people are strapped for money these days.

Item Pictures:
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

bgowdy31
03-12-2013, 04:17 PM

3. Description/Condition: USED BUT VERY GOOD CONDITION. I bought this here about 3-4 month ago put it in my benz on two aqhdc3 12's and banged for about three weeks. i had to take it out because the weight was waay too much for my car. i really do not want to part with this but there is no way i will be able to run this in my small space and walls are not an option lol. this is one HELLUVA amp! it really pains me to do this but it will just sit in my closet for years, at least this way someone else can enjoy it.
NO TRADES UNLESS YOU ARE WITHIN 4-5HRS LOCAL AND HAVE A RF2500BDCP, KICKER 2500 OR SOMETHING SIMILAR OR ARE WILLING TO SHIP FIRST!!! sorry been burned on trades thats how it's gotta be, thanks for lookin.

4. Price: :600 plus shipping (it wieghs almost 50 lbs)

Item Pictures:
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Pic with username & date?

also man i notice you dont have any feedback. your not the only person thats been burned in a trade or sale. its going to be difficult to move this with you want the other serson to ship first and you have no feedback & only 39 post.

bgowdy31
03-12-2013, 04:20 PM

3. Description/Condition: USED BUT VERY GOOD CONDITION. I bought this here about 3-4 month ago put it in my benz on two aqhdc3 12's and banged for about three weeks. i had to take it out because the weight was waay too much for my car. i really do not want to part with this but there is no way i will be able to run this in my small space and walls are not an option lol. this is one HELLUVA amp! it really pains me to do this but it will just sit in my closet for years, at least this way someone else can enjoy it.
NO TRADES UNLESS YOU ARE WITHIN 4-5HRS LOCAL AND HAVE A RF2500BDCP, KICKER 2500 OR SOMETHING SIMILAR OR ARE WILLING TO SHIP FIRST!!! sorry been burned on trades thats how it's gotta be, thanks for lookin.

4. Price: :600 plus shipping (it wieghs almost 50 lbs)

Item Pictures:

nevermind i see the user name and date. it jst looked like a sticker on the amp to me at first

Dtrom
03-12-2013, 06:44 PM
Is this one of lanzars .5 ohm stable amps?

bgowdy31
03-12-2013, 07:15 PM
Is this one of lanzars .5 ohm stable amps?

i actually think this is the 1 ohm version

benz280se
03-12-2013, 07:41 PM
it is the one ohm version and i had a friend with three fifteens run it at .67 i think it was and it was rediculously loud. he was testing it to see if it would run on that because he had the electrical to back it up. i ran it for about three weeks at 2ohm and had gains set with dd1 and then reduced the gain from there. as far as my rep i have only bought stuff from here but i am also a member of caraudioclassifieds, stevemeadedesigns and i have a few ratings on both even though ive been on that website for almost four years now and done some business. i am also a gold star buyer/seller on ebay under the name 7650warofthehead. i have never had a problem selling or buying. i dont really want to trade the amp but if someone accepts the terms of a trade then great but i would rather sell it. and i am sure as hell not gonna give it away...been there done that!!!

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

my electrical was two batcap 4000 optima yellowtop and 270 amp ohio generator

benz280se
03-12-2013, 07:43 PM
if the trade is good enough i will drive the 4-5hrs to make a trade!! i love drivin lol

Dtrom
03-12-2013, 08:15 PM
Pm'd