PDA

View Full Version : New from Minnesota!

SoLow94
03-04-2013, 04:39 PM
Hello enthusiasts I am a new comer to the site from Minnesota. My names Brandon, I've owned many custom vehicles that have had quite a bit of time and money in them one way or another. Through all of them I've never had a nice system that didn't sound like crap.

I just recently picked up a 1994 Silverado that I am doing a bunch of custom body work and paint on and I plan to use it as my daily driver. I am going to need as much help as I can building a descent system that thumps enough for my daily needs... Any help or suggestions you guys can give me will be greatly appreciated. Right now the truck has one working speaker LOL so I will be taking out all the stock stuff and redoing all of it. Basically start from scratch, thanks for looking and I look forward to any help I can get.

SourDeez
03-04-2013, 04:46 PM
What are your goals?

4 door? ext cab?

Dtrom
03-04-2013, 04:49 PM
Welcome :cool:

SoLow94
03-04-2013, 07:48 PM
The truck is a 1994 Silverado. Extended cab, short box. Plans are to just lower it 5/7 drop and cruise it for a daily. I do bot have any plans other than that so far... Since its my daily, I want to put in a nice setup that has a good sound quality and hits real hard... I was thinking maybe 3 12s ? Like I said, I am New to this... I am hoping to keep the $ aspect lower without totally ruining my plans. Cheaper setup with nice sound quality that hits hard... I had a Sony xplod 1200 watt amp and I was gonna use that but after reading on the forums I lined up a trade with a guy who is going to help me build a box and remove my back seat and basically use that whole area to build the box and ill give him the amp in return.

esmokah
03-04-2013, 08:23 PM
Did you play duck-duck-goose or duck-duck grey duck in school as a kid?

SoLow94
03-05-2013, 04:39 PM
Did you play duck-duck-goose or duck-duck grey duck in school as a kid?

Such a comedian

Nutdawg651
06-11-2013, 05:12 AM
Such a comedian

have you made any progress on your build???
do you have any new plans??