PDA

View Full Version : 4-7-13 FCBC show at Freeman Lake Park

sirsavealot
03-04-2013, 11:22 AM
It's that time of year again to see who's system can last the 3 rounds back to back with the FCBC format.

We have added 3 Trunk Division's this season. See if you got what it takes to be FCBC loud.

Check out the FCBC facebook page for time and details. We want big payouts at Finals this year.

www.facebook.com/e2audio.fcbc

sirsavealot
03-14-2013, 10:52 AM
It's that time of year again to see who's system can last the 3 rounds back to back with the FCBC format.

We have added 3 Trunk Division's this season. See if you got what it takes to be FCBC loud.

Check out the FCBC facebook page for time and details. We want big payouts at Finals this year.

www.facebook.com/e2audio.fcbc

bump to the top
only 3 weeks away

bgowdy31
03-14-2013, 06:44 PM
bump to the top
only 3 weeks away

I may be there i just put in my request off at work. Hopefully i get approved. Id like to attend, but just have to wait and see

sirsavealot
03-18-2013, 02:17 PM
I may be there i just put in my request off at work. Hopefully i get approved. Id like to attend, but just have to wait and see

you know the first show is always a good one...should be a big show with all the rebuilds.

bgowdy31
03-18-2013, 04:10 PM
you know the first show is always a good one...should be a big show with all the rebuilds.

yea thats why i want to go

sirsavealot
03-19-2013, 11:37 AM
yea thats why i want to go

you need to build the wife something....it's funny to see the guys get beat by a girl in the lanes....just ask joe and brandy

bgowdy31
03-19-2013, 04:15 PM
you need to build the wife something....it's funny to see the guys get beat by a girl in the lanes....just ask joe and brandy

she still has her system in her focus. shes just not in to competing. she gave a a try that one year but shes not really into it. she likes going to shows. she does hence that she would like to build something loud tho, every now and then she points out a car and says "we should buy one of those and build a wall in it"..... lol

sirsavealot
04-01-2013, 02:43 PM
this sunday is the day....

Just Burp it! If you can't Hang....

sirsavealot
04-16-2013, 02:31 PM
turned out to be a great show...we have 24 competitors that showed up and played all day long....can't wait until the next show in owensboro Ky on 4-27-13 sponsored by the Dog Pound Car Audio Club.

come check it out.