View Full Version : WTB a BIG amp shipped to canada 2500w rms and up please

Macframalama
03-03-2013, 03:39 AM
Item(s) for Sale:

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

mylows10
03-03-2013, 03:54 AM
Wrong place. But budget for amp ?

Macframalama
03-03-2013, 12:46 PM
sorry man im new, my budget will vary on what it is, i would rather buck up and buy a quality amp , opposed to buying junk, something big and nasty , at least my area of canada car audio is weak , and I am tired of wackadoo amps and the 5 major comp[anies that are seen over here

i want some big nasty texas style audio system , and until my windshield is flexing to the point its breaking i wont be happy lol

Sonic.
03-03-2013, 12:48 PM
Where is Canada you at bro?

mylows10
03-03-2013, 12:50 PM
sorry man im new, my budget will vary on what it is, i would rather buck up and buy a quality amp , opposed to buying junk, something big and nasty , at least my area of canada car audio is weak , and I am tired of wackadoo amps and the 5 major comp[anies that are seen over here

i want some big nasty texas style audio system , and until my windshield is flexing to the point its breaking i wont be happy lol
how much power ,american bass vfl 1100.1 interest you 11,000 watts rms at 14,4 volts and new

Macframalama
03-03-2013, 01:13 PM
Im on Vancouver Island, Courtenay BC, I have spent the last week running down amps and looking for online vendors that are Canada friendly , and its hard work man , 10000000000000 choices, and the way companies rate there amps is all over the map,

This is what I have and maybe someone can give me some guidance because to keep it 100 I am a little lost , I was big into car audio back in the day like mid 90's ish and since I stopped had kids its like the whole universe flipped on its *** and the companies that were good are gone or are not good anymore and so many of these unknown to me companies look bad ***

for example I bought a sundown audio amp (had never even heard of them before ) for $40 off cl SAX 100.2 even still had the bass gain remote, went home and boom holy crap SUNDOWN looks crazy , hands down blew my mind..
now im like jeez that amp was a steal , an accident granted but now that i know you know..

so Im just dieing over here trying to hustle up what I can and this is what i have so far ,
1 10 inch dvc mtx9500 in the mtx sledge hammer box made for the sub.(not installed)
2 12 inch audiobahn titanium series? (chrome flames) in a home made T line transmission box,
one alpine 500watt rms amp running both of the audiobahns, the sundown is installed but not hooked to anything , both amps are running 1 farad capacitors but i think im gonna ditch my lil guys and order a big one
i have a big *** deep cycle battery
and a fresh alternator
all my wiring is either 2 gauge or 0/1 gauge (however my weeny amp wont accept it so i had to slim it down
HELP ME
I know to some of you my system is wack and I agree but the box has made a MASSIVE change in the way it all sounded it was tuned to 34 hz and is made of 1 1/4 mdf and the baffles are 3/4 mdf, the subs are counter sunk in and have a flush mount if i ever figure out how to post pics i will show you , it may be weird or wacky to some of the bass nuts on here but at least now im pullin wipers from windshield...
no idea on db/spl because no one on vancouver island even has a db/spl meter ,,,, i know wack..
hit me up pm me whatever some one help, but i wanna be ballin on a budget I got 5 kids ...
Where is Canada you at bro?

$LICK CALIFA$
03-03-2013, 01:18 PM
op pm'd

mylows10
03-03-2013, 01:25 PM
well op i can help and i do ship to canada all the time. i just need a budget and it sounds like you need an amp for the mtx 9500,but that sub wont take over 2000 rms .but i still can help.

Macframalama
03-03-2013, 01:41 PM
The MTX9500 10 is brand new(trying to sell) and I havent used it , but my logic was buy a big honking amp, and even if i have to run it like a little girl until i can upgrade my subs to something insane, then i would at least have the powerplant handled

then rip out those audiobahns and get something a little beefier,

Macframalama
03-03-2013, 01:43 PM
how much power ,american bass vfl 1100.1 interest you 11,000 watts rms at 14,4 volts and new

holy crizzap thats a big boy , wow i doubt thats in my price range lol
i dont know but im trying not to exceed $400 shipped

mylows10
03-03-2013, 01:46 PM
holy crizzap thats a big boy , wow i doubt thats in my price range lol
i dont know but im trying not to exceed $400 shipped

then the new vfl 4480 which is 2200 rms hybrid mini amp ,i could do this one for 400 shipped

Macframalama
03-03-2013, 01:55 PM
shipped to canada?, whats the time from order to arrive? sorry i know 1000 questions , but im new to this whole shipping thing, and the amp looks sweet , checked out your site , you have nice toys i will tell you that ..
i will get back to you just gonna wait and see what some others throw out there (not that yours isnt pretty much perfect) but just wanna see what other stuff is out there.

if someone wants to give me a crash course in shipping to the states i would be down to sell/trade the mtx 9500 10 dvc, in the silver sledge hammer box.

mylows10
03-03-2013, 02:02 PM
prolly 2-3 weeks shipped depending on customs

splwj47
03-03-2013, 02:03 PM
shipped to canada?, whats the time from order to arrive? sorry i know 1000 questions , but im new to this whole shipping thing, and the amp looks sweet , checked out your site , you have nice toys i will tell you that ..
i will get back to you just gonna wait and see what some others throw out there (not that yours isnt pretty much perfect) but just wanna see what other stuff is out there.

if someone wants to give me a crash course in shipping to the states i would be down to sell/trade the mtx 9500 10 dvc, in the silver sledge hammer box.

it me up if you have any questions, i buy and sell to the states all the time.

Macframalama
03-03-2013, 02:05 PM
LOL you dont wanna open that door , where are you in canada?
it me up if you have any questions, i buy and sell to the states all the time.

splwj47
03-03-2013, 02:07 PM
LOL you dont wanna open that door , where are you in canada?

Manitoba, near winnipeg.

gamehawk55
03-03-2013, 03:50 PM

I'm located on Vancouver Island as well. Victoria to be exact. If you were looking for a ****** 5 channel amp I've got an Audison LrX 5.1k but I would probably want at least $800 for it though which is probably a little more than you were wanting to spend haha.

psychoacoustics
03-03-2013, 04:33 PM
i got a dc 9 k and i can ship from in canada

Macframalama
03-03-2013, 04:56 PM
okay that thing is soo sweet , just like the memphis the other dude i was talking to was selling, and the american bass there all sick, so I think before we go too far from reality this amp im after ideally it would be $400 shipping included, i know thats not alot of bread but its realistically what i can dump without the wife ending my existence so im scared to ask but the dc 9k where is the price tag on that beast ..

also i should add that older is okay i dont have to have the new crazy thing just a once upon a time crazy amp would work for me
so so long as it knocks and is functional mechanically im not even too worried about the cosmetics either
my trucks got some humps and bumps, so do I , a few war wounds on the cosmetic side would still be okay with me ..

but in all seriousness that dc 9 k... now im gonna that monster stuck in my head all day lol
i got a dc 9 k and i can ship from in canada

Macframalama
03-03-2013, 04:57 PM
I'm located on Vancouver Island as well. Victoria to be exact. If you were looking for a ****** 5 channel amp I've got an Audison LrX 5.1k but I would probably want at least $800 for it though which is probably a little more than you were wanting to spend haha.

yeah im a lil outta the ball park on that one
but good to know some locals are online here i must be in the right spot.

gamehawk55
03-03-2013, 07:00 PM
okay that thing is soo sweet , just like the memphis the other dude i was talking to was selling, and the american bass there all sick, so I think before we go too far from reality this amp im after ideally it would be $400 shipping included, i know thats not alot of bread but its realistically what i can dump without the wife ending my existence so im scared to ask but the dc 9k where is the price tag on that beast ..

also i should add that older is okay i dont have to have the new crazy thing just a once upon a time crazy amp would work for me
so so long as it knocks and is functional mechanically im not even too worried about the cosmetics either
my trucks got some humps and bumps, so do I , a few war wounds on the cosmetic side would still be okay with me ..

but in all seriousness that dc 9 k... now im gonna that monster stuck in my head all day lol

You're gonna need some SAVAGE electrical upgrades to run 9000w haha. High output alternator and a big bank of batteries. Multiple runs of 0 gauge wire. And actually for 9k you would probably need more than one alternator I think to run it with half assed efficiency lol.

Macframalama
03-03-2013, 07:16 PM
yeah but it provides a project, I need some form of intellectual stimulation lol

psychoacoustics
03-03-2013, 08:01 PM
1400 shipped