PDA

View Full Version : Aero Port Length Question

DropDownLowYota
03-01-2013, 06:43 AM
I calculated my PSP aeros that are coming in the mail to 10 inches but when I go to their website and plug everything in, it gives me different numbers like 10.8 and 11.8 or so with flare. Does anyone which one is correct and what is this with flare? Could I just make the entire thing 10 inches or do I have to measure out 10 inches on the pipe itself and then measure out the flare too?

Spooney
03-01-2013, 06:52 AM
Last time I was messing with aero ports it seemed like you calculated your port length for a normal round port and then added an inch to it to account for the flares. So if for example your design calls for a 10" long round port you would make the aero 11" long from end to end including the flares.

Vincer77
03-01-2013, 07:42 AM
Last time I was messing with aero ports it seemed like you calculated your port length for a normal round port and then added an inch to it to account for the flares. So if for example your design calls for a 10" long round port you would make the aero 11" long from end to end including the flares.

That's how the PPIs work.

DropDownLowYota
03-01-2013, 05:37 PM
Thanks guys! Yeah I was getting confused off that so I guess I'll be doing that thanks a lot I'm gonna build tomorrow!

Buck
03-01-2013, 05:41 PM

Correcto.

DropDownLowYota
03-01-2013, 05:56 PM
Thanks a lot everyone! I'll be sure to post a vid of my warden when I get everything in!