PDA

View Full Version : box builder needed!!!

oldschool4me
02-28-2013, 12:35 AM
new member needs a box built for a re hc 12. told him there are some good builders on here.

@ ATOMICxTomato is the guy needing the box built.

ATOMICxTomato
02-28-2013, 01:03 AM
Im the one that needs the box built. Actually bought the Re HC 12 of a member here but locally. The sub will be going into the trunk of an 85 Buick Regal, but I would still like have room to keep my spare tire well. Would like to go with a ported box. My main goal to get out of this set up is to hit the lows and be reasonably loud. Will be used daily, not for competition. Im not sure what the trunk dimensions are but I will get them tomorrow and post em. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

splwj47
02-28-2013, 01:31 AM
Im the one that needs the box built. Actually bought the Re HC 12 of a member here but locally. The sub will be going into the trunk of an 85 Buick Regal, but I would still like have room to keep my spare tire well. Would like to go with a ported box. My main goal to get out of this set up is to hit the lows and be reasonably loud. Will be used daily, not for competition. Im not sure what the trunk dimensions are but I will get them tomorrow and post em. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

star mountain sound/thread.

bmk6795
02-28-2013, 01:41 AM
double 07 ; he'll hook ya up, does amazing work

ATOMICxTomato
03-04-2013, 09:44 PM
I was originally gonna hit up starrmountain, but i dont know the specs i need. Il try to find some on the internet
though and see what i can find.