PDA

View Full Version : Need subwoofer baffle layout pronto

Wanacustomx
02-26-2013, 06:39 PM
Trying to see if I can fit aeroports to make up for my loss of box volume...

Need a drawing to scale or 3D model of my baffle layout... Got 4 15's with and outer diameter of 15.5".. I have to fit either (4) 6" aeroports (2) 9" or (1) 12"

Hell if someone can get me a good 3D model with measurements and all I might throw em a few bucks...

Dimensions are..
35H
36W
28D

Like I said I only need a baffle layout to see what I can fit... Or if imma have to stick to my slot port down the center and lose my box volume...

THIS IS A C-PILLAR WALL, SO THE SEATS WILL BE ON THE DRIVER AND PASSENGER SIDE.. ONLY A CONSOLE DOWN THE MIDDLE.

so is like to fire ports down center, or as close to center as possible.. Thanks

Wanacustomx
02-26-2013, 08:07 PM
Help me out guys please..

Phoenix Risen
02-26-2013, 08:51 PM
how thick are the walls? and top and bottom...

Phoenix Risen
02-26-2013, 09:04 PM
actually i dont need that information, even putting things all the way to the edges there isnt enough room for those aero options once you start putting flares on them.

depending on how thick the walls are you could possible do a diamond port in the center of them, looks like you could squeese about a 12" square in there at the right angle.

but the aeros are a no go.

Wanacustomx
02-28-2013, 10:38 PM
Never built a diamond could you give me some help? Maybe a design. How much port area should it give me
actually i dont need that information, even putting things all the way to the edges there isnt enough room for those aero options once you start putting flares on them.

depending on how thick the walls are you could possible do a diamond port in the center of them, looks like you could squeese about a 12" square in there at the right angle.

but the aeros are a no go.

Phoenix Risen
03-01-2013, 01:29 AM
Never built a diamond could you give me some help? Maybe a design. How much port area should it give me

12" internal will give you 144", shoot me a pm and ill do a little sketch to give you a rough idea tomorrow when i get home from work.

Wanacustomx
03-01-2013, 11:21 AM
12" internal will give you 144", shoot me a pm and ill do a little sketch to give you a rough idea tomorrow when i get home from work.
Pmd Kenner know what you can come up with.. its getting to the point where imma have to just start cutting wood to lay it out