PDA

View Full Version : can someone design me a box?

hpsaheli
04-19-2004, 03:31 PM
okay,
I want to change my box. I currently have 15"xxx in a 4ft^3 box and it is tuned to 28hz.
But i want the ports to be fired upward. to my rear ****.
Is this possible?
Will I have cancelations?
I mean my sub is firing to my tail lights and I want the port to be upward to my rear ****.
Can someone help me out here?
Appreciate your help.
HPS

LoneRanger
04-19-2004, 10:53 PM
okay,
I want to change my box. I currently have 15"xxx in a 4ft^3 box and it is tuned to 28hz.
Is this possible?
I mean my sub is firing to my tail lights and I want the port to be upward to my rear ****.
Appreciate your help.
HPS

i'd build a new box personally....it would be kinda difficult (and ugly) to patch up holes in the old one and cut new ones.

hpsaheli
04-19-2004, 10:59 PM
Yeah I want to build new one but I just wanted to know how would the port look like?
the regular port is easy to design and tune it.
i haven't seen any blueprints of sub firing backward and port trough the rear deck. So again I need someone to schech me that or someone to design it.
Eighter way I will make a new box.

hpsaheli
04-20-2004, 01:57 PM
come on guys, I need help

plyhammer
04-20-2004, 02:25 PM
okay,
Is this possible?
Appreciate your help.
HPS

I don't think it is too helpful to have anything shooting upward to a rear ****?

urwhatueati8god
04-20-2004, 02:28 PM
I don't think it is too helpful to have anything shooting upward to a rear ****?
:hilarious

LoneRanger
04-20-2004, 03:14 PM
if you'd like plans and a cutsheet, fill out the quote request form on my website (www.gnomeaudio.com/quote.php). They're $10 for forum members.