PDA

View Full Version : Need enclosure design!!

Wanacustomx
02-25-2013, 12:15 AM
need to visualize my build asap..

i got 4 psi 15's. im doing either a slotted port in the middle, (4) 6" aeros down the middle, or maybe (1) 12" aero centered if possible..

my dimensions are 35T X 36W X 28D.. probbaly going with aeros so do not worry about doing a slotted design, need my box volume.. i just need to visualize what is possible here, not even sure if i can do either designs with the aeros due to width of the box, but i know some people who are good on the computer can shuffle the subs and ports slightly to get the most out of the space..

NEED TO VISUALIZE PEOPLE PLEASE HELP!!

preferably ported down the center top to bottome due to seats bein in the way.

Thumpersplbassx
02-25-2013, 12:45 AM
Here's what I'd do, take your measurements and multiply them, then divide by 1728. Download sketch up and use the program or draw up it on paper to give ya an ideal and a visual.

Wanacustomx
02-25-2013, 11:12 AM
Here's what I'd do, take your measurements and multiply them, then divide by 1728. Download sketch up and use the program or draw up it on paper to give ya an ideal and a visual.

That's my problem, I'm not very good with the computer stuff, or with drawing, yes I can draw it all day long but I'm afraid I.may be.inaccurate and the design may not work. I see people all the time wanting to design stuff on here with accurate measurements and great skills on the computer