PDA

View Full Version : Now carrying Second Skin Sound Deadener - Selling by the SQ ft!

Vertex Audio
02-23-2013, 11:44 PM
Hey Guys!

We are proud to now carry Second Skin Sound Deadener! We can get anything in there line up that you would like.

We are trying a new thing and selling the Damplifier and Damplifier Pro by the square foot. This way you can get exactly what you need and not spend a ridiculous amount of money. Click on the link to order!

Vertex Audio - your best source for CDT Audio, Sonawall, and more! Best prices, best service, honest advice, and always authorized! - Vertex Audio (http://www.vertexaudio.com/store/pc/showsearchresults.asp?pageStyle=P&resultCnt=10&keyword=second+skin)

Jayzbent
02-24-2013, 12:03 AM
Shweet! I have about 70sq so if I happen to need a little more I will know where to go. Good looking out.

Vertex Audio
02-24-2013, 01:25 PM
Shweet! I have about 70sq so if I happen to need a little more I will know where to go. Good looking out.

We got your back man!

RichieM09
03-13-2013, 09:23 AM
How much per square foot. I'm not sure how much ill need. I need enough to cover my 2009 camrys trunk. Do u know how much I would need? Please advise

Vertex Audio
03-26-2013, 10:51 PM
How much per square foot. I'm not sure how much ill need. I need enough to cover my 2009 camrys trunk. Do u know how much I would need? Please advise

Hey there,

Sorry about the late reply! So the average trunk usually takes between 15-20 SQ of deadener. I would recommend getting 20 SQ just in case you end up needing a little more. The price for damp pro is $5.80 and regular damp is $4.40 per SQ. Let me know if you have any other questions!

garretttt4
03-26-2013, 11:30 PM
Imma need some of this in my next build. I know where I'm going to get it now!