PDA

View Full Version : Design construction

cherryman
02-22-2013, 10:47 PM
Hi guys let me introduce myself my name is Robert and woodworking is a serious hobby of mine I have every piece of equipment you can image including one of my favorite machines a H6 panel saw. My cabinet business has been crawling along one day I was approached to build a speaker enclosure and it has grown into a full time business.
Anyway Ive been using reaudio's build models to basically get rough estimates on port calculations but the software does not specify if the enclosures is for 2 drivers or 1. So to solve the problem I model 1 side and double it for 2 subs or even 4 subs. Any input you have would be appreciated.

zins184
02-23-2013, 09:27 AM
Hey Robert welcome to CA forums.. looks like you got the wood working Down anyway a lot subwoofer manufacturers have there own subwoofer designs you can download but not all manufacturers do. You could also contact sub enclosure designers to design you a box for particular subwoofers for a reasonable fee. You can also take your time and learn how to do it yourself there's plenty of tutorials on the web and our forums. caraudiofabrication.com has I few tutorials on there site and youtube channel. Well good luck with your projects and again welcome to car audio forums..