PDA

View Full Version : 3 Kings - Q & A

3 Kings
02-22-2013, 04:53 PM
Got a question about 3 Kings? We're here to answer anything you may have to the best of our ability, ask away and we'll do our best to get you an answer!

Popwarhomie
02-24-2013, 03:15 AM
I have a question.

Whats 3 kings?

3 Kings
02-25-2013, 09:44 AM
Hey Popwar,

What do you mean?

Popwarhomie
02-25-2013, 04:45 PM
I see you guys on here but no info on what you guys are about?

Battery company?
Amp company?

All of the above?

Website?

OmegaBunny
02-25-2013, 04:47 PM
Audio website...

3 Kings Sales | www.3kings.com (http://www.3kings.com/)

naughtyca
02-25-2013, 05:33 PM
I see you guys on here but no info on what you guys are about?

Battery company?
Amp company?

All of the above?

Website?

i guess your shopping in wrong places, most of the time 3 kings has better prices even compared to Sonix

dbjunior
02-25-2013, 05:34 PM
Any plan on higher end products?

Popwarhomie
02-25-2013, 05:35 PM
Just asking since they didn't have any info at all in their own vendor section.

I dont shop at websites like that though so I haven't been shopping at the wrong places. I buy direct from companies

But thanks Omega

naughtyca
02-25-2013, 05:36 PM
question, what do you think about the lanzar amplifiers, vibe comparable to their opti line?

NuckinFutz
02-26-2013, 02:28 PM
Let us know when you get Alpine and Pionner head units in and such!:wave:

3 Kings
02-26-2013, 02:32 PM
Any plan on higher end products?

Yep.

Working on it as we speak actually, and always love suggestions from you guys on stuff you like to see!

3 Kings
02-26-2013, 02:34 PM
Just asking since they didn't have any info at all in their own vendor section.

I dont shop at websites like that though so I haven't been shopping at the wrong places. I buy direct from companies

But thanks Omega

Hey Popwar,

Sorry about the late response - I see some others have answered it so I'll leave that be, just wanted to thank you for stopping in and showing some interest!

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

Let us know when you get Alpine and Pionner head units in and such!:wave:

Have PLENTY of Pioneer, which ones are you looking for?

Should have Alpine shortly as well.

Edited to ad: Also- sorry about the lack of information, I'll have more stuff up on here shortly. (Including some freebies I hope!) just takes some time to get the ball rolling!

infamous_e46
02-26-2013, 02:35 PM
Wtf happened to all the super cheap price american bass yall had

3 Kings
02-26-2013, 02:37 PM
question, what do you think about the lanzar amplifiers, vibe comparable to their opti line?

Lanzar isn't bad, I (Ryan) personally have no feelings on them good or bad, (obviously the company has no opinions either ;) )

Vibe is definitely 'lower quality' than the OPTI line, if I remember correctly it's: OPTI > Max > Vibe

Edited: Corrected line ordering

3 Kings
02-26-2013, 02:38 PM
Wtf happened to all the super cheap price american bass yall had

American Bass started cracking down on internet sales. No one is supposed to be selling it right now, which is unfortunate because I(Ryan) am a pretty big fan of their stuff.

dragnix
02-26-2013, 02:41 PM
Heritage is better than opti? I thought opti is their top line

3 Kings
02-26-2013, 02:54 PM
Heritage is better than opti? I thought opti is their top line

Yep, I misspoke. I'm going to go back and change that!

k3n12ock
02-26-2013, 03:42 PM
Same 3KingsAudio on ebay huh? That's awesome! Bought a few things from you guys before.

naughtyca
02-26-2013, 04:52 PM
not sure if its just me but its kinda hard to navigate on the website for example if I'm looking for a 4 channel amp and i want to see all 4 channel amp, i cannot i have to browse through all amplifiers.

04murdalanche
02-26-2013, 05:08 PM
You guys carry the 80PRS from Pioneer? Wanting to order one here in the next week

3 Kings
02-27-2013, 10:27 AM
Same 3KingsAudio on ebay huh? That's awesome! Bought a few things from you guys before.

Sure are!

3 Kings
02-27-2013, 10:30 AM
not sure if its just me but its kinda hard to navigate on the website for example if I'm looking for a 4 channel amp and i want to see all 4 channel amp, i cannot i have to browse through all amplifiers.

It is DEFINITELY not just you, the website is a ridiculous improvement from our previous version, but it's FAR from where I'll be satisfied with it.

Unfortunately the technology on the back side isn't super friendly for things like this, and it's difficult to implement; so while it is definitely something I'm working on the work just keeps piling up and right now I'm more focused on getting new brands and better deals for our customers.

But thank you so much for the feedback, it's definitely a good reminder for me, if I could I'd probably just spend my nights working on things like this that are "less critical" to business, but my wife gets upset when I pull out the laptop on the couch ;)

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

You guys carry the 80PRS from Pioneer? Wanting to order one here in the next week

Yep!

Sold out right now though, working on getting some more.

naughtyca
02-27-2013, 11:57 AM
just a thought that comes in mind you know you can outsource the web page building at a very inexpensive price or approach one of those technical universities and see if you can have students make you a webpage or fix your webpage like a school project for web design, it does not have to be published until you are completely satisfied.... just a thought

also your search engine on your website is also terrible lol

i just tested it with searching 8 inch and 8"

04murdalanche
02-27-2013, 03:01 PM
It is DEFINITELY not just you, the website is a ridiculous improvement from our previous version, but it's FAR from where I'll be satisfied with it.

Unfortunately the technology on the back side isn't super friendly for things like this, and it's difficult to implement; so while it is definitely something I'm working on the work just keeps piling up and right now I'm more focused on getting new brands and better deals for our customers.

But thank you so much for the feedback, it's definitely a good reminder for me, if I could I'd probably just spend my nights working on things like this that are "less critical" to business, but my wife gets upset when I pull out the laptop on the couch ;)

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

Yep!

Sold out right now though, working on getting some more.

let me know as soon as you get them in, i wann asnag one, what do you guys sell them for?

3 Kings
02-27-2013, 03:15 PM
just a thought that comes in mind you know you can outsource the web page building at a very inexpensive price or approach one of those technical universities and see if you can have students make you a webpage or fix your webpage like a school project for web design, it does not have to be published until you are completely satisfied.... just a thought

also your search engine on your website is also terrible lol

i just tested it with searching 8 inch and 8"

Actually VERY proficient with web design and the like, unfortunately it's all about the backend software we use to incorporate all the different marketplaces together.

Have something in the pipeline to fix it, but it's just a limitation of software right now.

Believe it or not the search engine is MUCH better than the stock one, we've implemented this ontop of the one that comes with this system.

3 Kings
02-27-2013, 03:16 PM
let me know as soon as you get them in, i wann asnag one, what do you guys sell them for?

Last one we sold was for $274.

naughtyca
02-27-2013, 03:18 PM
Actually VERY proficient with web design and the like, unfortunately it's all about the backend software we use to incorporate all the different marketplaces together.

Have something in the pipeline to fix it, but it's just a limitation of software right now.

Believe it or not the search engine is MUCH better than the stock one, we've implemented this ontop of the one that comes with this system.

Gotcha, just to be clear i was not complaining, I like you guys and want you to succeed, just pointing out some stuff i notice or experienced

BlurredVision
02-27-2013, 03:28 PM
Hey there. Have you guys ever thought of doing payment plans? You have stuff I want, but different things come on and before I know it, money is gone. If I could pay like $100 on something every two weeks, we'd be cooking.

oldschool4me
02-27-2013, 03:38 PM
Hey there. Have you guys ever thought of doing payment plans? You have stuff I want, but different things come on and before I know it, money is gone. If I could pay like $100 on something every two weeks, we'd be cooking.

you mean like a credit card? or wal mart lay away?

BlurredVision
02-27-2013, 03:44 PM
you mean like a credit card? or wal mart lay away?

More like lay away. Kinda how you can make payments on gear at an actual shop. I guess we consider these online sites our shops?

oldschool4me
02-27-2013, 04:28 PM
More like lay away. Kinda how you can make payments on gear at an actual shop. I guess we consider these online sites our shops?

i dont know of any only sites that do that. seems it would hold up sales a bit and would be a mess account wise. a hand full of people doing a lay away is managable a few thousand is not so simple lol.

naughtyca
02-27-2013, 04:35 PM

online sites take credit card pay your credit card and when you get enough credit then buy lol,

lay away only works for people who cannot save money or want to hide the gift and got nowhere else to put it.

3 Kings
02-28-2013, 03:31 PM
Gotcha, just to be clear i was not complaining, I like you guys and want you to succeed, just pointing out some stuff i notice or experienced

Not at all, any feedback like that is 100% welcome and definitely needed, and even if you were complaining it'd be completely valid.

The fact is that it's not super friendly and when you're talking websites user friendly = win, anything else = fail.

3 Kings
02-28-2013, 03:34 PM

That is definitely something to consider, unfortunately I don't see it being possible anytime soon - as someone else mentioned even if we could do it right now, as soon as that aspect of the business picked up it would probably be impossible.

However, in the future as we write more and more software it's definitely something to consider - kind of like the new Dodge Dart purchase system.

04murdalanche
03-01-2013, 09:43 PM
Last one we sold was for $274.

nice, im ready whenever you guys get them in keep me posted

naughtyca
03-04-2013, 12:24 PM
thoughts on POWER ACOUSTIK PNX761 7" DOUBLE DIN TFT LCD TOUCHSCREEN DETACHABLE FACE seems very good price under $400 with ingenix interface and tomtom navigation only downside no hd radio and no sat but for my wife i dont think she will miss it.

3 Kings
03-05-2013, 03:02 PM
thoughts on POWER ACOUSTIK PNX761 7" DOUBLE DIN TFT LCD TOUCHSCREEN DETACHABLE FACE seems very good price under $400 with ingenix interface and tomtom navigation only downside no hd radio and no sat but for my wife i dont think she will miss it.

I like it - but I like a lot of Power Acoustik's head units. I like a lot of their designs - even if I (Ryan) am a bit turned off by the skulls and such. We've had some issues with people buying headrests for their kids and every time they turn on a skull being on the screen during startup...some people aren't too happy with that.

HD radio isn't such a big miss - it's still incredibly hard to find HD stations. I wasn't a big fan of satellite radio until we recently got a new GMC Terrain for my wife that came with a free trial, it's pretty nice having 0 commercials, I think she's going to make me subscribe to it once the trial ends.

naughtyca
03-05-2013, 03:41 PM
I like it - but I like a lot of Power Acoustik's head units. I like a lot of their designs - even if I (Ryan) am a bit turned off by the skulls and such. We've had some issues with people buying headrests for their kids and every time they turn on a skull being on the screen during startup...some people aren't too happy with that.

HD radio isn't such a big miss - it's still incredibly hard to find HD stations. I wasn't a big fan of satellite radio until we recently got a new GMC Terrain for my wife that came with a free trial, it's pretty nice having 0 commercials, I think she's going to make me subscribe to it once the trial ends.

how's the interface color and everything, are they crispier than their older models, I have an avic 120bt on my car and this is going into my wife's car, the old interface was disappointing but from some little video i saw it looks very decent and fast.

3 Kings
03-07-2013, 03:12 PM
how's the interface color and everything, are they crispier than their older models, I have an avic 120bt on my car and this is going into my wife's car, the old interface was disappointing but from some little video i saw it looks very decent and fast.

Haven't gotten to play around with it too much, but it's better than it used to be. I'm a high end home video and audio guy so the crispness and refresh still isn't where I'd want it to be, but I have higher expectations for a lot of little things like that whereas most people won't notice too much I don't think.

babsuhl81
03-21-2013, 12:39 PM
Just wanted to say I've had good luck with you guys. I ordered a mofo 12 on a Sunday afternoon and it was at my house the next afternoon in IL. Very fast shipping. I wouldn't hesitate to order from again

Sleeklsc
03-21-2013, 12:47 PM
Ordered a little prefab triple 10" box from you guys last week and i'm very impressed with the quality for the price. Will be doing business with you in the future.

3 Kings
03-21-2013, 01:59 PM
Thanks guys! We really appreciate the love and feedback.

We have some new decals if anyone wants 'em, we've got a collection started on our Facebook of photos people have been sending in with the decals on and we're going to be adding a section to the site as well!

If anyone wants some shoot me a PM and I'll get'em right over.

™Caveman
04-10-2013, 12:54 PM
Got a question about 3 Kings? We're here to answer anything you may have to the best of our ability, ask away and we'll do our best to get you an answer!Any exclusive discounts on amazon for ca members?

3 Kings
04-11-2013, 02:40 PM
Any exclusive discounts on amazon for ca members?

That is something we'd be more than happy to consider, shoot me what you're looking at and we'll take a peek!

™Caveman
04-11-2013, 03:47 PM
AUDIOPIPE APSM-1500 1500 Watt Mono AUDIOPIPE APSM-1500 1500 Watt Mono
That is something we'd be more than happy to consider, shoot me what you're looking at and we'll take a peek!
Audio pipe 1500 apsm I have 30 minutes to order ......!!

3 Kings
04-11-2013, 03:58 PM
AUDIOPIPE APSM-1500 1500 Watt Mono AUDIOPIPE APSM-1500 1500 Watt Mono
Audio pipe 1500 apsm I have 30 minutes to order ......!!

Check your PMs!

NoLoud4U
04-11-2013, 04:06 PM
Looks like you made a fleemarket website bringing it to the masses

Silverado SS
04-11-2013, 04:07 PM
Do you price match?

3 Kings
04-11-2013, 04:09 PM
Looks like you made a fleemarket website bringing it to the masses

Hey thanks for the feedback - we're always looking to improve our website and anything else we can do for our customers. This is a pretty big upgrade from about a year ago and we have some more exciting stuff rolling out soon - keep your eyes peeled!

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

Do you price match?

Of course we do! As long as we can verify it's legit and not someone selling out of their garage with no warranty!

Popwarhomie
04-12-2013, 07:48 PM
2 months ago I asked a question wondering what 3kings even was..

Now I ordered 2 Pioneer 80prs from you a few days ago. Should have them tuesday. Amazing prices! $68 cheaper than audiosavings.

3 Kings
04-15-2013, 04:51 PM

Now I ordered 2 Pioneer 80prs from you a few days ago. Should have them tuesday. Amazing prices! $68 cheaper than audiosavings.

You sure will- make sure you're available to sign, these are signature required due to the cost - also, if you need we can set them to be picked up at the UPS facility, I believe it's in Orange Park so not too bad of a drive.

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

Also-

I've been staring at your gif in your signature for about 10 minutes now...very creepy...

Popwarhomie
04-15-2013, 05:55 PM
Hopefully I can get home before UPS comes by. If not I work about 10 mins from orange park.

Lol thank you. :laugh:

3 Kings
04-30-2013, 11:13 AM
Hopefully I can get home before UPS comes by. If not I work about 10 mins from orange park.

Lol thank you. :laugh:

/poke How'd it go?

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

@AConnelly09

Your PM box is full so I can't reply!

big boom crew
04-30-2013, 11:55 AM
will yall be carrying any other companys stuff anytime soon?

Popwarhomie
04-30-2013, 12:47 PM
/poke How'd it go?

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

@AConnelly09

Your PM box is full so I can't reply!

Great. Gf got off in time. I got them both put in the next day. I love them

3 Kings
05-01-2013, 09:41 AM
will yall be carrying any other companys stuff anytime soon?

Such as?

We're constantly working to expand our assortment and take on new brands - that's one of my primary responsibilities, and I'm not going to stop until we have the biggest selection available. I know we have an "exclusive" deal coming up with at least 2 companies, 1 of which is extremely popular- but I can't give any details yet ;)

But any brands or specific items you guys are looking for I'm more than happy to dig into!

---------- Post added at 08:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

Great. Gf got off in time. I got them both put in the next day. I love them

Very glad to hear it :D

big boom crew
05-01-2013, 11:09 AM
Such as?

We're constantly working to expand our assortment and take on new brands - that's one of my primary responsibilities, and I'm not going to stop until we have the biggest selection available. I know we have an "exclusive" deal coming up with at least 2 companies, 1 of which is extremely popular- but I can't give any details yet ;)

But any brands or specific items you guys are looking for I'm more than happy to dig into!

---------- Post added at 08:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

some kind of high end amp would be great

3 Kings
05-01-2013, 11:24 AM
Boom- check your PMs!

DLP_Customs
05-01-2013, 10:16 PM
Such as?

:wave:

matt_bennett05
05-02-2013, 07:46 AM
Boom- check your PMs!

I was browsing ebay last night and ran across the Dual Outdoor Speakers you guys sell... Are they decent enough to just have something to listen to that gets moderatelly loud and sound good enough to replace Sony/JVC/ETC/ETC factory shelf stereo speakers? The price point makes me feel the answer is MEH, but if you can vouch otherwise I am interested. PM ME PLEASE IF YOU WILL SINCE I'M @ WORK AND MAY NOT SEE THE THREAD AGAIN TODAY/TOMORROW.

3 Kings
05-02-2013, 10:06 AM
I was browsing ebay last night and ran across the Dual Outdoor Speakers you guys sell... Are they decent enough to just have something to listen to that gets moderatelly loud and sound good enough to replace Sony/JVC/ETC/ETC factory shelf stereo speakers? The price point makes me feel the answer is MEH, but if you can vouch otherwise I am interested. PM ME PLEASE IF YOU WILL SINCE I'M @ WORK AND MAY NOT SEE THE THREAD AGAIN TODAY/TOMORROW.

Pm sent!

Fireitup
05-02-2013, 10:39 AM
You have a pm

3 Kings
05-02-2013, 11:44 AM
So do you :)

DaveAtRF
05-02-2013, 12:22 PM
Does 3Kings operate under a different name? Where does your product come from? Direct from the manu's?