PDA

View Full Version : Zeusilicious HORRIBLE seller

Captin Jack
02-22-2013, 01:31 AM
There is a Long story here but the main part of it is he sent me 2 12w7 in the mail, he left lose screws inside the package and now will not even talk to me.

I am not sure what this says about the seller but I do know I will NEVER be dealing with him EVER again and if you are thinking about purchasing anything from him I would seriously take a step back from sending money to him.

dragnix
02-22-2013, 01:32 AM
we need more than that bro

Jes 42
02-22-2013, 01:33 AM
we need more than that bro

x2..couple loose screws??Need the LONG story...

Captin Jack
02-22-2013, 01:38 AM
http://imageshack.us/a/img843/9117/imagexzv.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

x2..couple loose screws??Need the LONG story...

Hold on I'm uploading the pics, I already sent them to him twice

dragnix
02-22-2013, 01:38 AM
cool picture brah, I still want to know what happened when you contacted him, how long ago, etc. etc. Details man

Captin Jack
02-22-2013, 01:42 AM
http://imageshack.us/a/img801/5756/imageukk.jpg

dragnix
02-22-2013, 01:43 AM
Worst story teller ever

Captin Jack
02-22-2013, 01:46 AM
cool picture brah, I still want to know what happened when you contacted him, how long ago, etc. etc. Details man

Good for you I've been trying to talk to this guy since January, I think you can wait a couple minuets so I can upload the pics

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 AM ----------

http://imageshack.us/a/img221/1250/imageunw.jpg

Captin Jack
02-22-2013, 01:49 AM
Worst story teller ever

Sorry you have nothing to do and seem to be hangig on my evey word,why don't you ask him about it maybe we can actually get this resolved?

Either way I will tell you what happend after I post the pics of the subs

04murdalanche
02-22-2013, 01:50 AM
You've uploaded the same picture 4 times no one gives a ****

dragnix
02-22-2013, 01:51 AM
exactly, maybe start writing something

Captin Jack
http://imageshack.us/a/img819/6167/imagexdro.jpg

Boomsday
Just play it for a while, its like wrinkles in a shirt, those wrinkles will just fall out

Chriszle
02-22-2013, 01:53 AM
How long have you had the subs, and when did you contact the seller?

Captin Jack
02-22-2013, 01:54 AM
You've uploaded the same picture 4 times no one gives a ****

Its Just so I could get a couple diffrent angles of what the surround looks like, my bad for showing people like you about what they should tell buyers about before they sell something rather than trying to hide it and not mention it

Captin Jack
02-22-2013, 01:55 AM
http://imageshack.us/a/img171/1166/imagejgi.jpg

cdc351jeferson
02-22-2013, 02:00 AM
Sooooooooooooo what happened when you contacted him more details. Yes we see a damaged surround we get it . You would make a trash lawyer . Plead your case then show proof

Captin Jack
02-22-2013, 02:02 AM
exactly, maybe start writing something

Not muh to write except a crazy story of how I asked him for these by Christmas, he didn't. Then I got them like this and he won't talk to me. That's the basic story. There is a bunch more but the main thing is I got the subs in diffrent conditions then when he sent them and now he won't even talk to me.

A little bogus if you ask me exspecislly from someone I thought was a trusted seller

Just play it for a while, its like wrinkles in a shirt, those wrinkles will just fall out

I don't think they will just come out unfortunately, they where smashed up against a piece of wood and shoved in there very hard. It is almost threw the surround.

That is also besides the point, I did not pay for they to look like this

How long have you had the subs, and when did you contact the seller?

Had them for a while now trying to get in touch with the seller but he wants no part of fixing this problem. All I asked for is $100 back to fix the surrounds but he just denied that when I reported it to PayPal

Jes 42
02-22-2013, 02:07 AM
Well hopefully you guys get it worked out...

Captin Jack
02-22-2013, 02:08 AM
Sooooooooooooo what happened when you contacted him more details. Yes we see a damaged surround we get it . You would make a trash lawyer . Plead your case then show proof

Well you see I have a bunch of pms that has ignored. So ill show you the pics since that's the "proof" and that seems to be what you care about around here. Like I said maybe he will chime in on this to ACTUALLY take care of his problem.

As for your lawyer comment it might come to a civil lawsuit, I have done nothing wrong but try to rectify the situation. He simple thinks it will go away by itself and he is mistaken if he thinks that

Random1010
02-22-2013, 02:08 AM
The worst beware thread I've ever seen. 2 pages and I still have no clue what happened apart from a scuffed surround.

Captin Jack
02-22-2013, 02:10 AM
Well hopefully you guys get it worked out...

I really wish we could, I purchased the subs since I wanted them. I still do but I see no reason to pay for something that is diffrent from what I was shown I was buying

cdc351jeferson
02-22-2013, 02:11 AM
Link purchase thread and any pms

Captin Jack
02-22-2013, 02:11 AM
http://imageshack.us/a/img41/2282/imagesgxm.jpg

Random1010
02-22-2013, 02:13 AM
Stop posting pictures of the **** surround!! JESUS. We get it!!

Post PM conversations, texts, emails, LINK TO THE PURCHASE THREAD, etc.

God ****..

Lowflyin
02-22-2013, 02:15 AM
@Zeusilicious ;

oldschool4me
02-22-2013, 02:16 AM
your just now trying to contact him and you got the subs in jan? whats the date received and date of your first attempt to contact him?

---------- Post added at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

God ****..

this

Captin Jack
02-22-2013, 02:16 AM
Link purchase thread and any pms

Original thred

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofer-classifieds/562950-2-jl-audio-12w7-%2A%2Apics%2A%2A.html

And this pisses me off even more, the surround I was going to buy he even has for sale. But yet he still refuses to work anything out.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofer-classifieds/566729-jl-audio-audio-w7-12-13-5-sorrounds-%2A%2Apics%2A%2A.html

Am I really the only one who thinks this guy is ripping me off? Or is this just a normal thing from "trusted sellers"

04murdalanche
02-22-2013, 02:17 AM
Its Just so I could get a couple diffrent angles of what the surround looks like, my bad for showing people like you about what they should tell buyers about before they sell something rather than trying to hide it and not mention it

... Dude I've had w7s it's just a wrinkle from packaging it will come out.

myjaja
02-22-2013, 02:17 AM
I dont know why but this thread made me laugh.

I hope it works out for you. :)

Captin Jack
02-22-2013, 02:19 AM

God ****..

Well as you can see from the original fs thred the subs surround is diffrent than when he sold it to me, obviously I am going to take a bunch of pics of the part that I have a problem with. The surround

04murdalanche
Zeuslicious ; please shut this guy up

Austin175
Guys were gonna be here all night better get your popcorn and sodas ready ;)

myjaja
Original thred

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofer-classifieds/562950-2-jl-audio-12w7-%2A%2Apics%2A%2A.html

And this pisses me off even more, the surround I was going to buy he even has for sale. But yet he still refuses to work anything out.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofer-classifieds/566729-jl-audio-audio-w7-12-13-5-sorrounds-%2A%2Apics%2A%2A.html

Am I really the only one who thinks this guy is ripping me off? Or is this just a normal thing from "trusted sellers"

I can see the scuffs in his original thread of the ones you kept posting over and over again?

momofx
02-22-2013, 02:20 AM
Did you pay with Paypal? If you did and the item is damaged or was never delivered, you can file a claim or chargeback... I am not siding with anyone, just saying cos alot of people are unaware of this.

Captin Jack
02-22-2013, 02:22 AM
I dont know why but this thread made me laugh.

I hope it works out for you. :)

Glad it's funny to you, do you have $580? Ill sell you the subs the way they are right now. Chances are you dont. I would never have got them if I knew they looked like this

Captin Jack
02-22-2013, 02:26 AM
Did you pay with Paypal? If you did and the item is damaged or was never delivered, you can file a claim or chargeback... I am not siding with anyone, just saying cos alot of people are unaware of this.

It's more to get the guys attentions so he can actually take action for his mistake. If it comes to it I have no problem calling the credit card company and letting them know I did not recive EXACTILLY what I purchased along with the original pics and mine.

I'm not trying to rip anyone off I'm just trying to get what I paid for not damage goods. He is the one choosing to make this a HUGE deal by not talking to me

I am just trying to handle this before I have to involve PayPal or my credit card company for a refund.

dragnix
02-22-2013, 02:27 AM
I can see the scuffs in his original thread of the ones you kept posting over and over again?

if there were scuffs then he shouldn't have described them as "in perfect condition" and then take a pic of the scuffs away from the camera lol

oldschool4me
02-22-2013, 02:27 AM

you beat me to it...look at the surround on the side furthest from the camera. its the same scuff.

oldschool4me
02-22-2013, 02:30 AM
if there were scuffs then he shouldn't have described them as "in perfect condition" and then take a pic of the scuffs away from the camera lol

agree should have been in the description and pics of the issues. op should of seen them as i noticed them right away. likely he bought the surrounds to replace them but never got around to it.

Captin Jack
02-22-2013, 02:32 AM
The scuffs arnt what I'm upset about. Yea he could have taken better pics but the marks from the screws are a big deal to me

It's really funny when you actually read what I am complaining about I never said scuffs are what's wrong it's the marks for lose screw in the packaging

It's not hard. I payed him. He packaged the subs himself with no insurance. He left screws INSIDE the box with the subs. Well guess what look at the pics the screw marks In the surround is what I have a problem with .

momofx
02-22-2013, 02:34 AM

Dragnix are you debating on banning the seller? I agree, it should have not been mentioned anywhere about perfect conditon and also improper packaging IS the sellers fault....

Captin Jack
02-22-2013, 02:34 AM
agree should have been in the description and pics of the issues. op should of seen them as i noticed them right away. likely he bought the surrounds to replace them but never got around to it.

Thank you! He knew they where not I. Good condition but need mentioned it. Whatever, who cares that's not what I'm upset about

I'm upset since he left screws IN the package causing the marks in the surround. The first 3 pics are just to show you the guy never mentioned any marks on the surround when they are clearly there

Captin Jack
02-22-2013, 02:36 AM
http://imageshack.us/a/img855/848/imagempj.jpg

oldschool4me
02-22-2013, 02:38 AM
ok so when did you contact him of the issue? give us date you received them and post up your first message to him after your got them.

Captin Jack
02-22-2013, 02:39 AM
http://imageshack.us/a/img560/9256/imageddzi.jpg

Just to show BOTH subs are messed up, I still have the packaging also but I think this quite a bit to prove that I got them in a condition other than described

It's really makes me mad that he told me he would not clear his pms or talk to me also and still wont

In my opinion he is a bad seller, I would never do business with him again hopefully others see this and are aware he is not the seller he claims to be

UnderFire
02-22-2013, 02:40 AM
Go into extreme detail with pics of unresponded PM's, any promises from the seller, etc. etc.

There is nothing that will help you more, not even pictures of the damage. You should also put up the promise to have it before X-mas an the tracking page to prove it was later.

dragnix
02-22-2013, 02:41 AM
eh, I know a couple of people that don't like him, just because of how he is lol

Captin Jack
02-22-2013, 02:42 AM
ok so when did you contact him of the issue? give us date you received them and post up your first message to him after your got them.

Look man it's late I contacted a admin and he told me to get a thred going and post pics ASAP so that's what I am doing. I am tryin to keep up with the thred but it is hard since it is moving fast. For tonight I will post pics and maybe tomorrow the seller will see I am very seriouse now about not getting what I paid for.

momax_powers
02-22-2013, 02:42 AM
1. He bought surrounds for them which tells me he wanted to replace them cuz ther was something wrong with them
2. You can see the scuffs in the fs thread although he tried to hide them as best he could
3. Even the 2 surrounds he is selling for 100 you can get off ebay for 35$ each including glue n brush ( which he doesnt include)
Those kinds of things make me skeptical of the original seller

Zeuslicious
02-22-2013, 02:47 AM
kids...

Captin Jack
02-22-2013, 02:47 AM
Go into extreme detail with pics of unresponded PM's, any promises from the seller, etc. etc.

There is nothing that will help you more, not even pictures of the damage. You should also put up the promise to have it before X-mas an the tracking page to prove it was later.

I have it a right down to where he says he won't clear his inbox so I can talk to him. I asked for his phone number countless times, sent him a pm saying I needed it by Christmas. He took his sweep time and sent them ON Christmas. Really? They are gonna make it Half way around the country in the same day?

eh, I know a couple of people that don't like him, just because of how he is lol

Thank god I'm not the only one. This guy is a real piece of work

Captin Jack
02-22-2013, 02:50 AM
1. He bought surrounds for them which tells me he wanted to replace them cuz ther was something wrong with them
2. You can see the scuffs in the fs thread although he tried to hide them as best he could
3. Even the 2 surrounds he is selling for 100 you can get off ebay for 35$ each including glue n brush ( which he doesnt include)
Those kinds of things make me skeptical of the original seller

I agree 100% and that's why all I asked for was $100 refund so I can buy 2 of those ($70) and then have my local jl dealer put them on (more than $30 more like $50) but he couldn't do that or even talk to me about the matter

---------- Post added at 02:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 AM ----------

kids...

So nothing to say on the matter at all?

Just a big f u to me huh?

oldschool4me
02-22-2013, 02:53 AM
Look man it's late I contacted a admin and he told me to get a thred going and post pics ASAP so that's what I am doing. I am tryin to keep up with the thred but it is hard since it is moving fast. For tonight I will post pics and maybe tomorrow the seller will see I am very seriouse now about not getting what I paid for.

lol im just trying to help bud...idk why you cant take a minute to simply post the date you received them and copy and paste a simple message in your pm. we cant help if you dont want helped lol.

Captin Jack
02-22-2013, 02:59 AM
lol im just trying to help bud...idk why you cant take a minute to simply post the date you received them and copy and paste a simple message in your pm. we cant help if you dont want helped lol.

It's not that I don't want the help, I do. I appreciate it greatly. I am just trying to get the pics of what I was sent posted. I feel that is the biggest part of this since it is the actuall physical evidence since they are clearly.

Nothing on here says you can't be a horrible person in life butter time I checked you can not decive someone and that is what I believe has happend.

I will get all pms I sent him along with what he has sent me. I even had to resort to posting in his fs threds just to get in touch with him

oldschool4me
02-22-2013, 03:00 AM
kids...

ooook lol....maybe you could help this out by posting the date he received the subs along with copy of pm he sent you after he got them cuz he doesnt have a minute to do that lol. we saw the scuff which he wasnt so worried about as he was more concerned with the cuts caused by loose screws he found in packaging.

oldschool4me
02-22-2013, 03:02 AM
It's not that I don't want the help, I do. I appreciate it greatly. I am just trying to get the pics of what I was sent posted. I feel that is the biggest part of this since it is the actuall physical evidence since they are clearly.

Nothing on here says you can't be a horrible person in life butter time I checked you can not decive someone and that is what I believe has happend.

I will get all pms I sent him along with what he has sent me. I even had to resort to posting in his fs threds just to get in touch with him

pics are only half the battle

Captin Jack
02-22-2013, 03:04 AM
http://imageshack.us/a/img266/9772/imagewwmk.jpg

The real kicker here is the screws that he left in the boxes when he shipped the subs. I found some on the surroud. As well as some in the spiders. Totally awesome! He right

Anyways I have no problem goin CSI on this guy and calling the police to get fingerprint or even match the metal to other screws In this guys house or at his little pepboys job he has. All on his dime as far as what my lawyer if telling me

If I was this guy I would get his ducks in order before some nice suits come knocking at his door. I don't want it to come to that but if it does that's why the legal system is there.

Captin Jack
02-22-2013, 03:08 AM
ooook lol....maybe you could help this out by posting the date he received the subs along with copy of pm he sent you after he got them cuz he doesnt have a minute to do that lol. we saw the scuff which he wasnt so worried about as he was more concerned with the cuts caused by loose screws he found in packaging.

/\
l
This! I don't care that you scammed me and didn't tell me about the marks on the surround but by your carelessness you chose to leave screws in the box shipped. That is in no way my fault.

Please step up and be a man and deal with your problem insted of running away and ignoring it like a child. I Garentee this will catch up to you in the end one way or another

Captin Jack
02-22-2013, 03:10 AM
Anyways those are the pics I have from when they where sent I can take more if needed as well as his "packing job" if that's that you wanna call it.

Please someone ask what I mean by that. I'd love to show you how this guy thought he should take extra time and ship my subs. I bet you wi get a giggle out of my misfortune and this guys come up.

Zeuslicious
02-22-2013, 03:15 AM
I'm tired of keep talking about the same over and over all my fs threads... Here's a Link of one of them with most of the info about what hapened with this deal and how the buyer tried to got me a couple of times...

Bro, I'm sorry if Paypal decided to give me my cash back from hold after 3 weeks of dispute... Pretty sure they know what they're doing...

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofer-classifieds/562803-12-custom-built-dd-95g-series-ti-basket-dual-leads-direct-leads-cf-cap-%2A%2Apics%2A%2A.html

oldschool4me
02-22-2013, 03:16 AM
/\
l
This! I don't care that you scammed me and didn't tell me about the marks on the surround but by your carelessness you chose to leave screws in the box shipped. That is in no way my fault.

Please step up and be a man and deal with your problem insted of running away and ignoring it like a child. I Garentee this will catch up to you in the end one way or another

this was your first message to him? still no date when you received and date of first message to him. just want to make sure this didnt happen when you were installing them etc. he could say you did that. not saying thats the case...

Captin Jack
02-22-2013, 03:18 AM
I'm tired of keep talking about the same over and over all my fs threads... Here's a Link of one of them with most of the info about what hapened with this deal and how the buyer tried to got me a couple of times...

Bro, I'm sorry if Paypal decided to give me my cash back from hold after 3 weeks of dispute... Pretty sure they know what they're doing...

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofer-classifieds/562803-12-custom-built-dd-95g-series-ti-basket-dual-leads-direct-leads-cf-cap-%2A%2Apics%2A%2A.html

Ha or I just didn't make it a claim yet, I will make sure to do that tomorrow. PayPal had excellent buyer protection you will see that

For those wondering I do have pms from the beginning of this all. For god sakes I even paid the guy more than what he said I paid full asking price

http://imageshack.us/a/img833/425/imageuog.jpg

Bottoms line Zeus do what's right or thing you won't like will start happening. Have a nice night

murph
02-22-2013, 03:27 AM
This is ridiculous. There is soo minimal damage and you are acting like you got two lemons. For all we know you tried installing them and those two marks are from slips with a screw driver. We have kind of one side of the story and that will never be enough. Waiting this long makes me think that other than the scuffing on the surround the other two marks were your fault.

oldschool4me
02-22-2013, 03:39 AM

wow i read that thread and if you have pms of him messaging you like that before he even got the subs that would likely be case closed unless he can provide pics/video like you asked for. then its a...accidents happen thing and im sure it can be resolved.

RicksI30
02-22-2013, 03:47 AM
Wow.... so the OP clearly did not get what was described in the listing and everyone is jumping down his throat for starting a beware thread? The seller said "Both Subs are in very good condition as you can see in the Pics, Coil and all parts are just perfect" and clearly tried to hide the damage in the picture, and it appears that it was damaged more due to poor packaging. I'm not sure why everyone is giving him **** for starting a thread. Why not just let it play out before bashing the guy?

oldschool4me
02-22-2013, 03:51 AM
Wow.... so the OP clearly did not get what was described in the listing and everyone is jumping down his throat for starting a beware thread? The seller said "very good condition" and clearly tried to hide the damage in the picture, and it appears that it was damaged more due to poor packaging. I'm not sure why everyone is giving him **** for starting a thread. Why not just let it play out before bashing the guy?
i have been trying to help get the situation resolved but the op wont give info we need to get this resolved and we agree on that seller should of mentioned the scuff and on the same note i noticed the scuff in the original fs thread pics immediately why didnt the op?

jaybe
02-22-2013, 03:52 AM
this captain jack is a moron.. send zeus and paypal pictures.. give us your pms and emails.. **** is it that hard to remail to the paypal address you sent money too?

RicksI30
02-22-2013, 03:55 AM
i have been trying to help get the situation resolved but the op wont give info we need to get this resolved and we agree on that seller should of mentioned the scuff and on the same note i noticed the scuff in the original fs thread pics immediately why didnt the op?

I do understand where you are coming from but this "Both Subs are in very good condition as you can see in the Pics, Coil and all parts are just perfect" is the statement that makes me feel for the buyer. I can clearly see the damage, I agree with that, but there was even more damage upon arrival. The description is misleading and honestly a downright lie.

garretttt4
02-22-2013, 04:05 AM
Ha or I just didn't make it a claim yet, I will make sure to do that tomorrow. PayPal had excellent buyer protection you will see that

For those wondering I do have pms from the beginning of this all. For god sakes I even paid the guy more than what he said I paid full asking price

http://imageshack.us/a/img833/425/imageuog.jpg

Bottoms line Zeus do what's right or thing you won't like will start happening. Have a nice night

Wait, so did you send the money as a gift? If you did you might have a problem getting your money back....

RARECRX
02-22-2013, 04:09 AM
Cmon guys. Just come to a resolution. Zeus if you left loose screws in the box , then it is highly possible it could have happened. Sometimes those **** screws stick where you cant see them . As a honest seller if you recall you left them in , then make it right with the new surrounds at less than e-bay price.

In all honesty Zeus has been mature about the situation. You have had his email since day 1 when you sent him the money. EMAIL IS PAYPAL ADDY like he has been redundantly saying.

Captain Jack, You are stalking/harassing him by the sounds of it . I would not give you my number either. Your multiple repetitive posts of the surrounds and asking him his phone number and e-mail (when you have had it all along), all those weird posts about rocks in the box and address changing etc.. is borderline creeper status brah. Next thing he knows there will be a **** rabbit cooking on his stove, you in the livingroom in a garterbelt with red fishnets, smoking a virgina slim. Who the eff wants that? Relax Jack.

Zeuslicious
02-22-2013, 04:18 AM
Here's how the deal went to trash and how this guy was acting and trying to got me...
I haver a few more just in case you missed the thread I linked.

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa166/zeusliciouz/8E68CD93-A7E8-4FEB-9A40-48AD54C9EDB9-284-000000236DEC9B0A.jpg
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa166/zeusliciouz/DF32B0CA-06D0-4802-AEBC-37C9A91B24FA-284-00000023651AE154.jpg

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa166/zeusliciouz/15F8B80E-F178-4AC8-99D7-85CA816F4895-284-000000235D58AAC5.jpg
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa166/zeusliciouz/996DA199-F100-479A-A973-0BC7CC6747C1-284-00000023561BBC03.jpg

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa166/zeusliciouz/48647E68-E646-4F07-A8B3-1B9C33F94F4D-284-00000023067D2DEE.jpg
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa166/zeusliciouz/3140EC85-5C6E-478B-814E-94F6F4C19C62-284-00000022FCE8A4E2.jpg
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa166/zeusliciouz/7A6E17D5-5093-44F0-A36E-84CA000E4FDF-284-00000022F31B52B4.jpg
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa166/zeusliciouz/C03A786B-CDA2-4CF2-85B7-97E1ED69CA29-284-00000022E40AC532.jpg

garretttt4
02-22-2013, 04:30 AM
Zeuslicious ; thank you! We've been waiting on pics (other than of the same surround pic) this whole time!

brooklynjoy2008
02-22-2013, 04:31 AM
You never gift $ bro. I would make a claim with your credit card company or bank. He knew paypal would do nothing but still wanted you to go through them to resolve this. It is obvious he is a pos, and I will avoid him like skar. Hope things work out for you.

Lugo03z
02-22-2013, 04:32 AM
I do understand where you are coming from but this "Both Subs are in very good condition as you can see in the Pics, Coil and all parts are just perfect" is the statement that makes me feel for the buyer. I can clearly see the damage, I agree with that, but there was even more damage upon arrival. The description is misleading and honestly a downright lie.

But the OP said that it isn't the scuffs he is upset about, it's the marks that the alledged "screws" that were left in the box left in the surround. If he had made a recording (as requested by Zeus) of himself unboxing the subs and immediately noticing the damage AND the loose screws he would have an airtight case.

garretttt4
02-22-2013, 04:36 AM
You never gift $ bro. I would make a claim with your credit card company or bank. He knew paypal would do nothing but still wanted you to go through them to resolve this. It is obvious he is a pos, and I will avoid him like skar. Hope things work out for you.

That's the first thing I noticed. #1 (http://www.caraudio.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1) rule for PayPal on here bro. NEVER GIFT!

murph
02-22-2013, 04:38 AM
That's the first thing I noticed. #1 (http://www.caraudio.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1) rule for PayPal on here bro. NEVER GIFT!

I've gifted to a few people. The ones who are highly active on the forums and have a great rep are solid in my book. Catman though was both and became the scammer of the month.

QueSound15
02-22-2013, 04:41 AM
Zeusilicious....according to the messages....was a normal seller. Followed rules as to not get burned. Then the scamming pro felt bad for his plan back firing. This whole thread seems irrelevant now, and is all up to the OP to see if he can prove anything. The only way to do that now is the video that was ASKED FOR AND REQUESTED MULTIPLE TIMES by Zeus, but ignored by the OP just to see if he could persuade his scheme.
OP is a scam artist....in short
Zeus just followed rules to avoid he OP's scheme.
thread done :)

brooklynjoy2008
02-22-2013, 04:41 AM
I've gifted to a few people. The ones who are highly active on the forums and have a great rep are solid in my book. Catman though was both and became the scammer of the month.

Tony scammed people? Now that I think about it I have not seen him around. What happened?

garretttt4
02-22-2013, 04:42 AM

That's why I always just pay the extra few $. Never know I guess... I just worry. Haha

Zeuslicious
02-22-2013, 04:43 AM
Guys.... You're missing the whole point... Paypal didn't missed it...
Also... He didn't gifted anything, The cash was sent as Payment, same cash was in hold 3 weeks before they gave it back to me...

garretttt4
02-22-2013, 04:43 AM
Tony scammed people? Now that I think about it I have not seen him around. What happened?

I just saw he was banned and heard a bit of his scamming but never heard the full story.

garretttt4
02-22-2013, 04:44 AM
Guys.... You're missing the whole point... Paypal didn't missed it...
Also... He didn't gifted anything, The cash was sent as Payment, same cash was in hold 3 weeks before they gave it back to me...

Why does he say in some post he'll have to file with PayPal, but he already did?

Zeuslicious
02-22-2013, 04:45 AM
Zeusilicious....according to the messages....was a normal seller. Followed rules as to not get burned. Then the scamming pro felt bad for his plan back firing. This whole thread seems irrelevant now, and is all up to the OP to see if he can prove anything. The only way to do that now is the video that was ASKED FOR AND REQUESTED MULTIPLE TIMES by Zeus, but ignored by the OP just to see if he could persuade his scheme.
I'M ******* Glad Somebody Thinks like I do! Sorry but I don't have more Thanks...

QueSound15
02-22-2013, 04:45 AM
why does he say in some post he'll have to file with paypal, but he already did?

scam artist..............................

murph
02-22-2013, 04:47 AM

Yeah he scammed someone with an amp that may not have even been working. He never shipped it out and pocketed the cash. He is banned now. Me and him are still friends I believe he is a good guy just decided to do something stupid.

That's why I always just pay the extra few $. Never know I guess... I just worry. Haha

Yeah I agree. I just feel bad when I see great prices and you ask to lower them and then these sellers have to pay both shipping and pp fees which add up. I figure active veteran members deserve something for being such a big part of the community.

garretttt4
02-22-2013, 04:50 AM
Yeah he scammed someone with an amp that may not have even been working. He never shipped it out and pocketed the cash. He is banned now. Me and him are still friends I believe he is a good guy just decided to do something stupid.

Yeah I agree. I just feel bad when I see great prices and you ask to lower them and then these sellers have to pay both shipping and pp fees which add up. I figure active veteran members deserve something for being such a big part of the community.

Yeah, if they have LOTS of feedback maybe....

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

scam artist..............................

Sure is sounding like that....

Zeuslicious
02-22-2013, 04:50 AM
Why does he say in some post he'll have to file with PayPal, but he already did?

Yes... He opened a Dispute but he never provided any proofs, pics or video. Almost 2 months asking him for proofs and now this AGAIN??? Gezzzzzzz

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa166/zeusliciouz/4FB14867-4FC5-4B88-B077-231D9D908B2F-284-000000327A869DEB.jpg

Zeuslicious
02-22-2013, 04:52 AM
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa166/zeusliciouz/D7067C47-D323-4AA3-BD29-C1E4ADA9BF2B-284-0000002911F87870.jpg

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa166/zeusliciouz/604F73D9-3DC7-41A2-8F08-6324ABD92F3B-284-00000029193F47AB.jpg
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa166/zeusliciouz/086FCAB2-BB70-412A-B72B-94531FDDDB2C-284-00000029209255C0.jpg
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa166/zeusliciouz/27B66361-E270-4CCF-8AEF-F298A82D4224-284-0000002928150554.jpg
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa166/zeusliciouz/88D27BF0-0852-4826-A8B3-EC724A3C1609-284-0000002957A2ADD5.jpg
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa166/zeusliciouz/ECABB19B-6247-4BF1-A3F7-9290A68738D0-284-0000002F4089BDFB.jpg

brooklynjoy2008
02-22-2013, 04:53 AM

How often do you record opening your packages? And even so I could open the box fk the item up and retape it. On the other side Zeus has been giving the op the run around knowing pp will do nothing but telling him to use pp and not a phone or on pm's. The op asked for it to be shipped to a different address. Why would Zeus send it to another address? If anything before you ship make the buyer change their address on pp. I do believe the op recieved the subs damaged and wants compensated for it and is justified in wanting so.

Zeuslicious
02-22-2013, 04:56 AM
I think I gave him Tons of opportunities to work it out and even paypal did the same. He is just weird and after 2 months still trying to **** me over, Srly?

brooklynjoy2008
02-22-2013, 05:02 AM
If a video was part of the deal then op needs to provide it or stfu.

garretttt4
02-22-2013, 05:04 AM
I think I gave him Tons of opportunities to work it out and even paypal did the same. He is just weird and after 2 months still trying to **** me over, Srly?

I'm surprised is took him 2 months to start a thread. Lol

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

if a video was part of the deal then op needs to provide it or stfu.

x2

murph
02-22-2013, 05:06 AM
Everyone just needs a beer.

momax_powers
02-22-2013, 05:13 AM
i was on the op's side at first but now i see zeus's point somewhat so its 50/50
just few questions to zeus
1)in ur fs thread u stated everything was great condition but in the pic we can see the scuffs that most likely no one would have noticed if it were not for this thread
2)why did you buy replacement surrounds (and off topic why are you selling the surround alone for 50$ when a new kit with glue cost 35?)

and to OP...you keep avoiding the requests from zeus and us for the proof besides the pics... and WHY did u let the 20 days lapse for the paypal claim without any attempt to give them proof

momofx
02-22-2013, 06:24 AM
**** wot a twist this story has taken! I'm glad I did not side with anyone lol.

:popcorn:

Better-Action
02-22-2013, 07:35 AM
Zues seems shady. Op seems dumb. Lethal combination

PHD - USA
02-22-2013, 09:25 AM
How often do you record opening your packages? And even so I could open the box fk the item up and retape it. On the other side Zeus has been giving the op the run around knowing pp will do nothing but telling him to use pp and not a phone or on pm's. The op asked for it to be shipped to a different address. Why would Zeus send it to another address? If anything before you ship make the buyer change their address on pp. I do believe the op recieved the subs damaged and wants compensated for it and is justified in wanting so.

Would you mind getting off the OP's nuts? You've been hugging them this entire thread.

hispls
02-22-2013, 10:39 AM
As a person who does thousands of online sales a year I can say that buyers that ask to ship to a different address than on paypal are usually trouble (since you have zero protection), and buyers that start threatening chargebacks a couple days after they pay are probably going to charge you back no matter what you do.

I believe someone should start a thread warning others to avoid selling to OP, he seems like either a potential scammer or at the very least a completely spoiled little baby.

oldschool4me
02-22-2013, 11:14 AM
i think op needs to provide proof.....bottom line. i would of definitely recorded the opening and he was even told to before he received them. i asked the op many times for some simple info and i never got it either. was really trying to help him out but he would not provide info. seems like things were cool until the subs were out of zeus's hands. seems op started attacking zues once subs were in transit. still i am not saying the subs were not damaged in transit but on the same token im also not saying the op didnt slip with a screwdriver when installing the subs then make it out that it was zeus's fault. i have had tons of transactions on here and i was Zeus i would have been just as he was. also i will also add as others did you have to ship to paypal address. i would of shipped to another address if the op had some feedback and a member for a while. y not. and sometimes i send money as a gift just depends on how much and who its to. if i was the op i would of done exactly as i was told and take video of package opening and all of this would of been avoided. and to zeus maybe offering to sell the guy the surrounds for half price would of been a good thing to do since you didnt mention the scuffs in the original fs thread.

Silver-N-Black
02-22-2013, 11:52 AM

IMO OP fu(ked up, before he received the sub's in his mind he knew there was something wrong with them. I've bought and sold items Iíve told people Iím shipping today. Sh1t comes up and ship a day late we have all done this.
OP was already saying he was going to received a rock wtf is that about. At this point OP should have requested his money back.
OP should have made sure Zeus would be able to ship the subs to a different address. If Zeus was not able to then walk away, if he said yes show us.
*** I have never asked someone to take a video upon receiving the item shipped. At the same time Iíve not been accused of being a scammer or shipping rocks. My guess Zeus did it in a way to protect himself. Smart move on Zeus part***

Random1010
02-22-2013, 12:15 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img266/9772/imagewwmk.jpg

The real kicker here is the screws that he left in the boxes when he shipped the subs. I found some on the surroud. As well as some in the spiders. Totally awesome! He right

Anyways I have no problem goin CSI on this guy and calling the police to get fingerprint or even match the metal to other screws In this guys house or at his little pepboys job he has. All on his dime as far as what my lawyer if telling me

If I was this guy I would get his ducks in order before some nice suits come knocking at his door. I don't want it to come to that but if it does that's why the legal system is there.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

No.

Tool.

ciaonzo
02-22-2013, 12:19 PM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTO_yk8mXX52s586Ri3EzhKIRzRisJ49 Lue3YgiLCZCl1ZXM5chdw

Tenacious
02-22-2013, 01:38 PM
Wait, so did you send the money as a gift? If you did you might have a problem getting your money back....

Requesting that a buyer pay as a gift is against the rules anyway. Sketchy business here.

Sleeklsc
02-22-2013, 01:45 PM
All I remember about this transaction is that Zues was doing some skady *** **** in a thread that got deleted.

He was acting like an a douchenozel too.

Chriszle
02-22-2013, 01:57 PM
My only complaint in dealing with zeus is that it took forever to get the sub, over 2 weeks from time payment cleared. I got it though, and it was well packaged and as described.

G-LOW
02-22-2013, 04:30 PM
Where Dr. Zeus at?

garretttt4
02-22-2013, 05:47 PM
Anyways those are the pics I have from when they where sent I can take more if needed as well as his "packing job" if that's that you wanna call it.

Please someone ask what I mean by that. I'd love to show you how this guy thought he should take extra time and ship my subs. I bet you wi get a giggle out of my misfortune and this guys come up.

Where Dr. Zeus at?

He's online. He was on like 15 mins ago.

nu2spl
02-22-2013, 08:21 PM
He's online. He was on like 15 mins ago.

me and him just made a trade and it went very smoothly,the item is exactly what he said,and in the condition he said it was in.it got here today,in a very timely manor.

DARKHART
02-23-2013, 03:35 AM
Zues seems shady. Op seems dumb. Lethal combination

This^^^^^

I generally don't comment on situations like this but what the hell. I try to look at both sides with an open mind and here's my thought about this. The whole situation could have been easily avoided and as a seller one must take just as much caution as a buyer and with that being said knowing that you as a seller WILL NOT ship to any address other than the varified one Zeus should have let the buyer know that as soon as the guy requested him to send it elsewhere and if that wouldn't work for the buyer then the funds should have been refund ASAP no muss no fuss, if there was a concern of being scammed by the request to send to a different address it should have been addressed right then, it should have never even gotten this far period!!!!

AcuraTL03
02-23-2013, 09:22 AM
3. Description/Condition:
Both Subs are in very good condition as you can see in the Pics, Coil and all parts are just perfect (I'll get pics of the other one asap).

2-JL Audio 12w7 **Pics** - Car Audio Classifieds (http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/12-subwoofers/140449-2-jl-audio-12w7-**pics**.html)

he even took pics of the opposite side where the scuffs are at. and theres only pictures of 1 sub not both of them........

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 AM ----------

and why does he have 2 extra surrounds for the jl w7 for sale.

momax_powers
02-23-2013, 09:33 AM
3. Description/Condition:
Both Subs are in very good condition as you can see in the Pics, Coil and all parts are just perfect (I'll get pics of the other one asap).

2-JL Audio 12w7 **Pics** - Car Audio Classifieds (http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/12-subwoofers/140449-2-jl-audio-12w7-**pics**.html)

he even took pics of the opposite side where the scuffs are at. and theres only pictures of 1 sub not both of them........

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 AM ----------

and why does he have 2 extra surrounds for the jl w7 for sale.

X2 if it was very good condition why would you buy the 35$ surrounds (now fs for 50each :s)

Durango03
02-23-2013, 08:07 PM
Zeus I hope your taking notes on who not to deal with. Its a shame that not everyone can just play by simple rules. you will always get some that will complain no matter what. by the way I counted 5 that shouldnt be dealt with :fro:

The thing is.. and it goes for ANY seller and ANY buyer.. when you buy "new" or "perfect" gear, it tends to be a bit more expensive or alot less wiggle room.. You pay a premium for better condition gear. If you buy "new" with scuffs or scraps bottomline is you got Fucked and the same with "perfect". I videotape all of my packages when I open them for this simple reason... if I bought it used in "fair" condition, meh, it would be understandable. But busted, scrapped, scuffed, dented, spray painted, waterlogged gear IS NOT NEW OR PERFECT!! Idk what the hell is wrong with the people on here, but Zeus intentionally made his FS thread in a attempt to defraud any buyer.. could have been you. He claimed it was perfect and hid the scuffs from the camera. End of story. Close the book. It ******* blows me away that people ride kevins ballz for stupid ****, but this type of stuff is defended DAILY. Bunch of morons on here...

Durango03
02-23-2013, 08:10 PM
P.S.

Its against the forum rules, and punishable by perma-ban, to request payment via "gift". If this forum was consistant at all, Zeus would be gone..

whitedragon551
02-23-2013, 08:26 PM
WTF is going on here? All I see is the same picture 100 times. Anyone want to make a legitimate break down of this thread?

Random1010
02-23-2013, 08:41 PM
WTF is going on here? All I see is the same picture 100 times. Anyone want to make a legitimate break down of this thread?

That's really all he's given us. Zeus posted his end of the conversations but OP hasn't done anything but show us the same picture 45 times.

Durango03
02-23-2013, 08:54 PM
1.) Zeus made fs thread of 2 perfect subs.. with scuffs on surround hidden away from picture. (also has 2 recone kits)
2.) Buyer bought subs under the agreement the price was $570 (as long as payment was sent as a gift), they would arrive before X-mas, and ship to different address than stated on paypal.. buyer also claims he was eventually persuaded into paying full asking price
3.) Buyer made payment then got upset when the subs were not delivered by X-mas. Also seller got upset because subs were not sent to requested address as Zeus shipped (as recommended by Paypal) to the verified address (whole transaction would have been avoided if seller would have stated this to begin with)
4.) Buyer filed a dispute with Paypal on what grounds, IDK. But anyways the dispute was decided in Zeus' favor as he had shipped the subs at this point
5.) Subs sat at USPS for 15days due to the address and individual they were shipped to was unavailable. Buyer finally picks up subs from USPS
6.) Buyer claims upon opening the packages he found the scuffs as well as loose screws floating around inside the package. Buyer notices small holes in the surround, likely due to the loose screws (Seller built some sort of wooden frame for packaging)
7.) Buyer attempts to contact Seller numberous times. Seller tells buyer he wont allow the buyer to scam him. Seller eventually ignores and denies any contact from seller.

basically it at this point. Both parties seem a bit shady, but its undeniable that Zeus was in the wrong from the start of his thread. But hey! its CA, were BS fly's and common sense dies.

Zeuslicious
02-23-2013, 09:25 PM
1.) Zeus made fs thread of 2 perfect subs.. with scuffs on surround hidden away from picture. (also has 2 recone kits)
Wrong... I don't have 2 recone Kits lol I have 6 w7 Sorrounds 3 12" and 3 13.5" and a bunch of w7 subs and motors just FYI
2.) Buyer bought subs under the agreement the price was $570 (as long as payment was sent as a gift), they would arrive before X-mas, and ship to different address than stated on paypal.. buyer also claims he was eventually persuaded into paying full asking price.
Wrong, NEVER was the agreement $570 as price... OP did a couple of offers for a lower price than the asked in the thread and I told him that if he wanted to send him as gift I would be able to lower the price, otherwise price was pretty firm. Also, I never agreed to ship to a different address than the one paypal gave OR NEVER said I'll make sure you get the subs before X-mas, I told him I'll ship them asap but USP had dealys, I shipped within 3 days of the payment, I don't see nothing wrong?
3.) Buyer made payment then got upset when the subs were not delivered by X-mas. Also seller got upset because subs were not sent to requested address as Zeus shipped (as recommended by Paypal) to the verified address (whole transaction would have been avoided if seller would have stated this to begin with)
You're Right, My mistake cuz I never compare the paypal address and the address he pme
4.) Buyer filed a dispute with Paypal on what grounds, IDK. But anyways the dispute was decided in Zeus' favor as he had shipped the subs at this point
Wrong, They Decided buyer NEVER provided any evidence after millions of time I asked him for proof of damages. Thank God I finally saw the pics 17 times after a couple of months and I'm sure the 2 small wholes was something he did and not 2 small screws as he keeps claming
5.) Subs sat at USPS for 15days due to the address and individual they were shipped to was unavailable. Buyer finally picks up subs from USPS
Wrong Again lol they were only 3-4 days at USPS Location and NOT 15 days because he picked them up after I told him I wasn't going to do anything till I recieve the Subs Back
6.) Buyer claims upon opening the packages he found the scuffs as well as loose screws floating around inside the package. Buyer notices small holes in the surround, likely due to the loose screws (Seller built some sort of wooden frame for packaging)
Wrong lol He mentioned deep gauges BUT Never Mentioned 2 small holes in the Sorrounds which I see like the big BIG issue in the 17 Picture he posted, Now Thats weird after 2 months, Not only deep gauges BUT 2 screw driver holes
7.) Buyer attempts to contact Seller numberous times. Seller tells buyer he wont allow the buyer to scam him. Seller eventually ignores and denies any contact from seller.
Wrong one more ******* time... After he contacted me I told him send me pics or any other proof, Why after I asked him TONS of times for proofs he waited 2 months to post 17 pics of the same ish? Take a guess
basically it at this point. Both parties seem a bit shady, but its undeniable that Zeus was in the wrong from the start of his thread. But hey! its CA, were BS fly's and common sense dies.
You're Wrong and you're missing the fact the the buyer was being a **** and gave me a real hard time during the whole deal, he even acused me to ship Rocks inside of the Boxeslol
I'm sure a lot of people will think twice to sell him something from now on.

blockburner
02-23-2013, 09:28 PM
2.) Buyer bought subs under the agreement the price was $570 (as long as payment was sent as a gift), they would arrive before X-mas, and ship to different address than stated on paypal.. buyer also claims he was eventually persuaded into paying full asking price

lmao. Did you see the package opened..no. Did you see any scuffs or screw indentations in zeus's picks...no..You can see that zeus did everything to try to remedy this situation before the buyer received the product by TELLING HIM TO VIDEO IT..I would have been taking pics in ups with it in the background with a time date stamp. but no,the op took pics who knows where and post nothing else in his defense. Seems cut and dry to me.

Now for you to quote me and call me moron and a zeus nuthugger is about as intelligent as your above postings. If you took the time out to read logic instead of trying to join a witch hunt then I believe you would understand. then again...maybe not

Durango03
02-23-2013, 09:59 PM
lmao. Did you see the package opened..no. Did you see any scuffs or screw indentations in zeus's picks...no..You can see that zeus did everything to try to remedy this situation before the buyer received the product by TELLING HIM TO VIDEO IT..I would have been taking pics in ups with it in the background with a time date stamp. but no,the op took pics who knows where and post nothing else in his defense. Seems cut and dry to me.

Now for you to quote me and call me moron and a zeus nuthugger is about as intelligent as your above postings. If you took the time out to read logic instead of trying to join a witch hunt then I believe you would understand. then again...maybe not

LMFAO! Are you blind?? Maybe you just didnt look at the original FS thread. You can clearly see the scuffs at the far end of the sub. "Witch hunt"? Hardly. Simply Justice. I hope all these half-*** scammers on here rot in hell and I cant... CANT believe the people who are so quick to jump on a bandwagon. But hey, that is how several people this year alone were ripped off by "Trusted, old school members". **** the video.. we are using logic right?? Your own words.. LOGIC. Someone makes a thread of a "perfect" sub.. which is less than perfect as indicated in the orginal post by the seller. Is taking money for a product that was misrepresented not a scam? ****, thats the definition of a scam!

LOGIC

Jayzbent
02-23-2013, 10:17 PM
LMFAO! Are you blind?? Maybe you just didnt look at the original FS thread. You can clearly see the scuffs at the far end of the sub. "Witch hunt"? Hardly. Simply Justice. I hope all these half-*** scammers on here rot in hell and I cant... CANT believe the people who are so quick to jump on a bandwagon. But hey, that is how several people this year alone were ripped off by "Trusted, old school members". **** the video.. we are using logic right?? Your own words.. LOGIC. Someone makes a thread of a "perfect" sub.. which is less than perfect as indicated in the orginal post by the seller. Is taking money for a product that was misrepresented not a scam? ****, thats the definition of a scam!

LOGIC

The only thing perfect is the coil and spider. The listing say's very good condition. Not once does he say the subs are in perfect condition. He says "parts" not "subs".

blockburner
02-23-2013, 10:23 PM
The only thing perfect is the coil and spider. The listing say's very good condition. Not once does he say the subs are in perfect condition. He says "parts" not "subs".
Yet another person with very good sense and the ability to READ!

Durango03
02-23-2013, 10:35 PM
You're Wrong and you're missing the fact the the buyer was being a **** and gave me a real hard time

Im sorry.. I feel terribly sorry for you. Wait, that was probably Karma.....

Wrong... I don't have 2 recone Kits lol I have 6 w7 Sorrounds 3 12" and 3 13.5" and a bunch of w7 subs and motors just FYI

Nice! Glad you have tons of recones and w7 gear... however you didnt deny attempting to hide the blemishes on the "perfect" subs you were selling. Kinda hard to deny it though when its visible in your own picture

2.) Buyer bought subs under the agreement the price was $570 (as long as payment was sent as a gift), they would arrive before X-mas, and ship to different address than stated on paypal.. buyer also claims he was eventually persuaded into paying full asking price.

Wrong, NEVER was the agreement $570 as price... OP did a couple of offers for a lower price than the asked in the thread and I told him that if he wanted to send him as gift I would be able to lower the price, otherwise price was pretty firm. Also, I never agreed to ship to a different address than the one paypal gave OR NEVER said I'll make sure you get the subs before X-mas, I told him I'll ship them asap but USP had dealys, I shipped within 3 days of the payment, I don't see nothing wrong?

Getting hard to believe anything you say at this point. Lying usually dont help these type of situations.
http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o531/durango031/zeus_zps26659003.png

You're Right, My mistake cuz I never compare the paypal address and the address he pme

I dont blame you on this one. I have got to have alot of trust in someone to ship to an unverified address

Wrong, They Decided buyer NEVER provided any evidence after millions of time I asked him for proof of damages. Thank God I finally saw the pics 17 times after a couple of months and I'm sure the 2 small wholes was something he did and not 2 small screws as he keeps claming

Soooo... in order for paypal to "decide" anything, he had to file a dispute correct? So who does that make me wrong? Also, its is just as plausible for the screws to have done it as it is for him to have done it. Maybe you should have taken the time to remove the screws and there wouldnt be any dispute about it.

Wrong Again lol they were only 3-4 days at USPS Location and NOT 15 days because he picked them up after I told him I wasn't going to do anything till I recieve the Subs Back

My bad, just going by the conversations that were had between the two of you and it insinuated that they sat there for 15 days

Wrong lol He mentioned deep gauges BUT Never Mentioned 2 small holes in the Sorrounds which I see like the big BIG issue in the 17 Picture he posted, Now Thats weird after 2 months, Not only deep gauges BUT 2 screw driver holes

For a "perfect" sub, those are indeed deep gauges..

Wrong one more ******* time... After he contacted me I told him send me pics or any other proof, Why after I asked him TONS of times for proofs he waited 2 months to post 17 pics of the same ish? Take a guess

Lol! it seems like there was more than one ill-tempted "****" in this transaction.. You were in the wrong from the beginning. Its ok to admit it, we know.. It dont matter who you sold this to, if the buyer picked it up with the scuffs as a "perfect" sub you would still be having this same issue. Need a shoulder to cry on? Stop being a ****** seller and fix your mess.

Durango03
02-23-2013, 10:41 PM

Yet another person with very good sense and the ability to READ!

Im sorry. Truly. I admit defeat. I didnt realize this forum had gotten to the point where sellers are allowed to be extremely vague and insinuate fallacies, but Ill make sure to start reading between the lines of all of you guys fs threads.. Fraud dont count when you didnt TECHNICALLY say it, right.

momax_powers
02-23-2013, 10:57 PM
1. OP has abandoned this thread so that seems to me like he admits defeat

2.this is was it said in original FS thread "Both Subs are in very good condition as you can see in the Pics, Coil and all parts are just perfect "
he clearly states all parts are perfect not just the spider and coil and the surround is a PART of the woofer, seller has 2 surrounds fs for the 12w7..i would think if he had 6-7 they would be for sale too why just 2(but thats just me speculating with no real proof)

but at the end of the day the OP has not had any other defence than his word and the same pics posted 2 months after the incident so as of right now he would be loosing the case since he is a no show

dbeez
02-23-2013, 11:13 PM

Keep reading past that part. Well its been quoted above an the important stuff bolded.

blobb454
02-23-2013, 11:31 PM
I'm sorry, I can't read This entire thread and normally I do.. But I have to say, the OP was excessively rude in emails trying to get something he felt wrongly about, sorted out.

He started making accusations before the seller even shipped the **** package! Or at least before the op received it..

This is why I just do not sell anything. I deal with public/people daily at work and if I had to deal with such terrible attitudes at home, trying to provide a "fun" service, no forget it.. Swearing and making premature accusations... Wtf!

Jayzbent
02-23-2013, 11:45 PM
Well anyone that has half a brain knows just by looking at the pics they aren't perfect. I mean perfect to me means new IMO. But that's just me. I take it as the parts replaced. Not the entire woofer. But like has been said the OP hasn't bothered to back up anything he claims so the point is moot. But for anyone that is on the fence about buying online. Do your due diligence and ask every single question to satisfy yourself or don't buy it. Because at the end of the day your gonna take a risk no matter what. And if it did come that way he should have recorded it first thing when he saw it like he was asked to. And followed the proper channels to rectify the situation. He didn't do that.

ciaonzo
02-23-2013, 11:54 PM
Im sorry. Truly. I admit defeat. I didnt realize this forum had gotten to the point where sellers are allowed to be extremely vague and insinuate fallacies, but Ill make sure to start reading between the lines of all of you guys fs threads.. Fraud dont count when you didnt TECHNICALLY say it, right.You are really getting annoying with your drama.

The thread listed the subs as used and in good condition, and right in that first ******* picture you can see some light scuffing on the surround along with some spotting on the motor in another picture. THEY WERE USED DRIVERS THAT HAD BEEN GIVEN SOME LOVE AND REVIVED, NOT BRAND NEW ONES THAT GOT THE OLD SWITCHEROO. I pass on equipment all the time because people say one thing and the pictures show something a little different. That's called using the old noodle to make a decision based upon what my own eyes see rather than how someone chooses to describe it. Case in point, look at this retard selling these Seas drivers (link below) with "no structural damage or impact to the cone movement" when you can clearly see that the suspension is completely shot and these drivers will be unusable. Some ******* idiot is going to buy these and make a PayPal claim because they don't fit the seller's description. Seas Excel 6 5 inch W17E002 Woofers Pair | eBay (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Seas-Excel-6-5-inch-W17E002-woofers-pair-/170991964925?pt=US_Speaker_Parts_Components&hash=item27cfea52fd)

***** about the shipping screw up but he did end up getting the drivers and not rocks. If the little damage that was shown was from a loose screw it was up to the OP to make a good case with pics and that, like was said earlier. He didn't. Had the deal gone a little smoother, I''m betting Chris might have been willing to make good on it and throw a couple dollars his way or something (IDK, not my call), but since he was probably dealing with a whiny little kid with a big attitude this is how it's going, instead.

As far as Chris being a ****, I can tell you it is pretty hard from time to time to remain calm with some of the ******* tools that frequent these forums asking their stupid *** repetitive questions about how much will it handle and what the **** does it compare to, blah blah blah, whatever. It's unbelievable how many threads get started about the same **** and half of you don't even say thank you. my inbox is full of this garbage all the time and I rarely get a genuine thank you. This is why older guys like Chris and I develop a colder attitude toward people like that. Maybe if some of you lazy *** retards would educate yourself before asking drones of stupid questions at the expense of our valuable time, or MAKING AN ONLINE PURCHASE, threads like this wouldn't happen and we wouldn't hurt your little feelings with our "he's a ****" responses.

Durango03
02-24-2013, 12:32 AM
You are really getting annoying with your drama.

Lol, who the **** are you? Im about 110% positive you have never assisted me in any way, shape ,or form.. but Ill make you feel warm and fuzzy inside, ok?

Thank you! Thank you, for quoting me into your paragraph of random ramblings..

As far as it being "understood" to have blemishes due to being used... Umm no. He did a pretty good job of hiding it in the pictures, Hell I viewed that thread maybe 10x's before and never noticed those blems until the sucker who bought it got a better picture therefore I knew what and where to look. I saw a nice sub with no issue and a "all parts are perfect" tag... call it what you will, thats a scam What is your point with the ebay link? So what, a guy lies in the description of an OBVIOUSLY busted sub.. Zeus went out of his way to hide the blem, come on.. lets compare apples and oranges.

And I really like you logic "***** he has holes in the surround, but hey! He got subs and not rocks!" wtf is wrong with you guys over here!!!!!!!!!!!

If a seller simply does what they claim they will do, and sells honest products, there wouldnt be any "he's a ****" responses either.. seriously, its not hard to be an upfront and honest guy. Hell, if I make a fs thread and tell someone Ill ship first thing in the morning (or asap), I have a tracking number by 9-10am. I dont get it.. people here are grown *** men with 16 year old minds. Your selling a product, which is essentially a service. People send you their hard earned money to ship ASAP.. not when its convenient, or when you feel like it. Its understood that the item will ship within a day or two.. If you cant provide good service, dont sell. Common **** since. I have cancelled a handful of Ebay orders and received paypal refunds because the seller wont get off their ***. Lol, just did it today actually.

Point being you can play the defense game until your keyboard breaks, its not a one way street. Zeus messed up as well. Get use to it.

Durango03
02-24-2013, 12:40 AM
Well anyone that has half a brain knows just by looking at the pics they aren't perfect. I mean perfect to me means new IMO. But that's just me. I take it as the parts replaced. Not the entire woofer. But like has been said the OP hasn't bothered to back up anything he claims so the point is moot. But for anyone that is on the fence about buying online. Do your due diligence and ask every single question to satisfy yourself or don't buy it. Because at the end of the day your gonna take a risk no matter what. And if it did come that way he should have recorded it first thing when he saw it like he was asked to. And followed the proper channels to rectify the situation. He didn't do that.

I really wish I could remember his name.. anyways Im sure you remember the recent thread where an individual was scammed by Woofersetc. He got ripped a new one when he told people he recorded himself shipping the sub back.. EVERYONE jumped on the "your a scammer for videotaping" bandwagon.. there is no winning for the buyer on these forums with or without proof.. Hell it was almost crystal clear the woofers screwed that guy over and the whole forum was still basically calling HIM the scammer. I have said it 1,000 times simply because I dont give 2 fucks what any of you e-tards think.. I record ever opening, but why would someone who cares actually do it when its evident its going to get them bashed??

"Well how do we know you didnt do the old switcharoo, tape the box back up, and then record the opening", you see there is no winning.. People will always find a loophole, but when the seller initially lies, then lies in the BEWARE thread.. that speaks louder than any proof for me.

momax_powers
02-24-2013, 12:55 AM
I'm sorry, I can't read This entire thread and normally I do.. But I have to say, the OP was excessively rude in emails trying to get something he felt wrongly about, sorted out.

He started making accusations before the seller even shipped the **** package! Or at least before the op received it..

This is why I just do not sell anything. I deal with public/people daily at work and if I had to deal with such terrible attitudes at home, trying to provide a "fun" service, no forget it.. Swearing and making premature accusations... Wtf!

i agree i dont ship anything...i have a fs thread here with stuff im sure a lot of people would love to have but its local pickup only. That way everything is in my control and if someone wants something they can see/touch/test infront of me so there is absolutely no confusion or problem....and if a problem did occur it can be resolved quickly face to face without dealing with shipping/customs or any outside forces that could compromise anything

Apollo220
02-24-2013, 01:33 AM
Not muh to write except a crazy story of how I asked him for these by Christmas, he didn't. Then I got them like this and he won't talk to me. That's the basic story. There is a bunch more but the main thing is I got the subs in diffrent conditions then when he sent them and now he won't even talk to me.

A little bogus if you ask me exspecislly from someone I thought was a trusted seller

tell you the truth i never hear of him or your 1 sub has alittle bit of a scuff that is not a big deal , and the other can be patched or the dust cap can be replace for pennies on the dollar . kinda ***** tho

GreekBrotha8
02-24-2013, 02:31 AM

I hear ya dude about dealing with ****** customers all day lol. But yeah in a nutshell OP is a wanna be scammer and throwing a fit because it didn't work.

Apollo220
02-24-2013, 02:32 AM
I hear ya dude about dealing with ****** customers all day lol. But yeah in a nutshell OP is a wanna be scammer and throwing a fit because it didn't work.

i agree kinda hoping he gets the ban hammer

esmokah
02-24-2013, 02:38 AM
I'm surprised the screws were loose and not stuck to the magnet

Apollo220
02-24-2013, 02:40 AM
I'm surprised the screws were loose and not stuck to the magnet

that is the first thing i thought of 2 because i have had socket wrench stuck to the magnet before and it could pick it up. so if there were any screws loose in the box i couldn't see them rolling around in the box . My guess it he did it when he was taking them subs out the box . :) from what ever the packing protection was

blobb454
02-24-2013, 10:31 AM
So what's going to be the conclusion here?

PapaGeno21
02-24-2013, 12:00 PM
Well this has gone nowhere fast...

G-LOW
02-24-2013, 12:14 PM
Op, where u at?

blobb454
02-24-2013, 12:16 PM
Op, where u at?

Right! Someone needs to belly up on this. I say draw.. Op was a complete **** on the entire deal. Seller asked for everything and op did not comply. Soo.... ??

Silver-N-Black
02-24-2013, 12:54 PM

LOGIC

If you see the scuffs i'm sure OP saw the scuffs in the pix. What you see is what you getting, not sure if you were hoping the seller would have fix them. I think its lame we are still talking about it when OP isn't arund. OP must of open this so we can bash on the seller which in some cases is working.

Silver-N-Black
02-24-2013, 01:04 PM
So what's going to be the conclusion here?

OP was trying to get some free parts.

blobb454
02-24-2013, 01:09 PM
OP was trying to get some free parts.

Right.. I read most of this until I saw how many responses the seller showed to us he submitted to the op. I'm thinking case closed. Op is a cranky dude and hard to sell to. Seller I'd say did everything he needed to to keep his end.

I do think the op should just move on and stop with the trash talk. It could hurt his rep here in the long run. No one wants to deal with someone bitchy

psychoacoustics
02-24-2013, 01:11 PM
so let me get this straight

you buy woofers on a forum, they are damaged from either the previous owner or not, no way to tell

then mention about buying other surrounds before the deal went bad to repair the subs and you want your local jl dealer to fix them lol?

why dont you buy them from the local jl dealer in the first place? lower priced guess? now you got aggravation messed up woofers and this fine jewel of forum greatness

this is why the internet is such a problem for some people and others its the reason brick and mortar stores are gone

blobb454
02-24-2013, 01:17 PM
so let me get this straight

you buy woofers on a forum, they are damaged from either the previous owner or not, no way to tell

then mention about buying other surrounds before the deal went bad to repair the subs and you want your local jl dealer to fix them lol?

why dont you buy them from the local jl dealer in the first place? lower priced guess? now you got aggravation messed up woofers and this fine jewel of forum greatness

this is why the internet is such a problem for some people and others its the reason brick and mortar stores are gone

And if I read this correctly op also waited about a month or so to contact the seller about said concerns..

IonRL205
02-24-2013, 01:19 PM
I find it VERY hard to believe that if there were loose screws in the box, that they wouldn't get stuck to the magnet. I could ship a sub with a screw on the magnet, and it would still be on the magnet when the person received it. It would take a lot of heavy throwing around for the screws to come loose.

I've tried screwing in subs and have slipped and poked the surround, and it makes the EXACT same mark as on these subs. Op tried to pull a fast one and it didn't work.

Captin Jack
02-25-2013, 12:49 PM
Ok since I have a life I don't have Time to read 13 pages of why you all think might have happend. I've already been burned by the guy I'm just on here to tell you all about it. He clearly has no intentions of fixing the problem

Bottom line here is the seller said everything was perfect when is wasn't. He lied right there and should be banned for scamming. You all can see it is plain as day he tryed to pass them off when they are not in perfect condition

When I did unpack the subs the screws where stuck on top of the surround, inside ontop of the spiders and stuck to the magnet. If you all don't want To believe it I really could care less. It happend I know it and so does he.

this has been my exspirence with this seller. I am allowed my own opinion and it is that he is trying to rip people off cuz he is broke and now needs to sell off his stuff to pay for whatever.

I reall don't think when you get subs in the mail you record opening them. I highly doubt that, and if you do that seems a little odd.

And if there are 13 pages about this it must be a little fishy to others too.

Bottom line don't do business with a grown man child. For god sakes his return address is where he works. This guy is a joke he ripped me off from the beginning. I guess you live and lern but I'm sure others will see this thred and think twice before sending him money

So mission accomplished, have a nice life.

wickedwitt
02-25-2013, 01:02 PM
Lol you are a real tard, just for you I'm gonna take some pics of how the screws line up perfect with surround and how it happend.

The genius seller here made wood contraptions that LET screws get shoved in the middle of the surround and the wood crate he tryed to make

I am really sick of morons like you who think you know it all, put yourself in my shoes. You just spent $600 on subs to get dicked around and then have people tell you that you did it. Go f yourself buddy lol

And this is the reason why I don't have time to go threw 13 pages of correcting idiots

I will still file a PayPal dispute and call the credit card company to do a charge back since I have never revived what I purchased and the person who sent the items won't even talk to me

We will see who believes who then, I highly doubt my credit card company of 18+ years won't do what I ask them. Exspecislly since these are the exact reasons why they implemented charge backs

You realize you are making accusations against one of about 3 astounding sub builders here. These guys have built and shipped dozens (if not hundreds) of subs. As such, they've got pretty good at what they do. You need to be more descriptive, and prove beyond a doubt (the for sale pic Zeus had up showed existing surround rub) that this did indeed occur due to bad shipping practices. That's why you have 14 pages of people calling you out and asking for more.

wickedwitt
02-25-2013, 01:04 PM
Ha hiding what a joker here

Or as I said in my very first words I have better things to do then mess with YOU about something

I don't need to hear what you think or anything for that matter. There are already people who saw he ignored me like a child and still won't talk to me

That's proof for more than half the people here not to do business with this guy

How about you go buy something from him? Oh wait I'm sure it's cuz you don't have any money and you troll these boards all day talkin crap to people. You have fun with that

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

Thanks to all that have made my point about this
Also, refer to my last post, I was saying out of hiding because I haven't seen him post in a while. The guy I quoted built the subs I run, they are monsters. I wasn't messing with you at all. I was merely commenting on seeing someone that doesn't bother to post unless he really feels the need to squelch false information. He felt compelled to post in opposition to you, that's enough for me.

Captin Jack
02-25-2013, 01:07 PM
You realize you are making accusations against one of about 3 astounding sub builders here. These guys have built and shipped dozens (if not hundreds) of subs. As such, they've got pretty good at what they do. You need to be more descriptive, and prove beyond a doubt (the for sale pic Zeus had up showed existing surround rub) that this did indeed occur due to bad shipping practices. That's why you have 14 pages of people calling you out and asking for more.

Alright sounds fair lol or I got burned and now you all wanna stick together cuz you don't think he would do that?
Ha we obviously times are tuff for this guy and he did what he did

As I said before this is my exspirence with him and I'm letting everyone kno that's all, he has already made it clear he doesn't wanna fix this problem, just ignor it.

He can do that a he wants till it is on his front doorstep

wickedwitt
02-25-2013, 01:10 PM
Alright sounds fair lol or I got burned and now you all wanna stick together cuz you don't think he would do that?
Ha we obviously times are tuff for this guy and he did what he did

As I said before this is my exspirence with him and I'm letting everyone kno that's all, he has already made it clear he doesn't wanna fix this problem, just ignor it.

He can do that a he wants till it is on his front doorstep

Right, and the only two people that know what actually happened are you and him. The only way for us to have unbiased information is in pictures/video. The fact that you uploaded a single pic for 4 different angles, 2 months after the fact does not help that much.

I don't speak for the rest of the boards, but I for one, do not believe he would ship in a manner that would cause harm to equipment, barring UPS/Fed Ex playing hockey with the box.

tc300
02-25-2013, 01:12 PM
There is a Long story here but the main part of it is he sent me 2 12w7 in the mail, he left lose screws inside the package and now will not even talk to me.

I am not sure what this says about the seller but I do know I will NEVER be dealing with him EVER again and if you are thinking about purchasing anything from him I would seriously take a step back from sending money to him.

Well if you noticed ALL of the stuff he try's to sell he wants it to be a local deal...... I can see the point of taking a risk and shipping but it seems a little odd everything he sells he wants to be local..????

tc300
02-25-2013, 01:15 PM
Op did you go through caco or on here when you talked to Zeus??

wickedwitt
02-25-2013, 01:15 PM
Well if you noticed ALL of the stuff he try's to sell he wants it to be a local deal...... I can see the point of taking a risk and shipping but it seems a little odd everything he sells he wants to be local..????

Because he doesn't want threads like this. He wants the person to see the equipment first hand, pay him money, take the equipment. In shipping, you have the shipping company to deal with, feedback, and the ability for a buyer to screw the seller. PayPal is extraordinarily lenient in favor of the buyer. There have been times where the seller proved it was buyer's ignorance that caused item failure, and yet PayPal still rewarded the refund to the buyer. For every 9 transactions that go smoothly, one ends up screwed up.

infamous_e46
02-25-2013, 01:19 PM
Another case of lets sshlt on the op becuase we assume the other guy is a great guy because of the stuff he has

tc300
02-25-2013, 01:21 PM
I even had to resort to posting in his fs threds just to get in touch with him

LMFAO!!! Ooooo I bet he liked that?!! Dude got bent at me on caco for asking questions about the SAME ITEM he was trying to sell!! How F'd is that.. This is what a "forum" is for WTF Zeus.. :-/

tc300
02-25-2013, 01:23 PM
Because he doesn't want threads like this. He wants the person to see the equipment first hand, pay him money, take the equipment. In shipping, you have the shipping company to deal with, feedback, and the ability for a buyer to screw the seller. PayPal is extraordinarily lenient in favor of the buyer. There have been times where the seller proved it was buyer's ignorance that caused item failure, and yet PayPal still rewarded the refund to the buyer. For every 9 transactions that go smoothly, one ends up screwed up.
Ya I see both sides of the seller/buyer... Maybe Zeus should just stay being a hoarder of nice stuff! No buyer discrepancies to worry about! :-)

O and 1 outa 9 is GREAT ODDS!! ask any betting guy. Lol

wickedwitt
02-25-2013, 01:50 PM
Ya I see both sides of the seller/buyer... Maybe Zeus should just stay being a hoarder of nice stuff! No buyer discrepancies to worry about! :-)

O and 1 outa 9 is GREAT ODDS!! ask any betting guy. Lol
I agree, he should just continue amassing a crazy collection of rare/amazing gear.

Also, I'm not excited about a 10% chance of getting screwed every transaction myself, I don't know about you. Doing it locally, you have a near 0% (barring being robbed)

OmegaBunny
02-25-2013, 02:28 PM
I tried to clean this thread up a bit so please keep it on topic.

OP please keep it civil. Being rude isn't helping your care.

Captin Jack
02-25-2013, 04:35 PM
I can clearly see some are on my side and others are not. Thanks for those who look past the rep this guy has and can see what actually happend

I tried to clean this thread up a bit so please keep it on topic.

OP please keep it civil. Being rude isn't helping your care.

I am sorry if I'm being rude but what do you call ignoring someone as well as not clearing you pm box so you don't have to deal with the problem you created in the first place. Rude, childish, ignorance any of them fit

Call if what you would like but this guy burned me and I will tell everyone that will listen. People who rip others off should not be allowed on the board plain and simple and that is what he did.

It's not like I don't want them. All I'm asking for is new surrounds so I get what I paid for its not hard he even has them! He is the one who won't even TRY to fix the situation

OmegaBunny
02-25-2013, 04:37 PM
I know but calling other members and being rude doesn't get anyone anywhere.

Captin Jack
02-25-2013, 04:43 PM
Maybe the seller could just talk to me and we could resolve this. Like adults do.

Zeuslicious
02-25-2013, 05:49 PM
OP...
After you being hella rude with me I tried to worked it out when I asked you a MILLION times to send me proof of the damages through pm's, in my FS threads you posted and over Paypal Dispute, You just didn't care and I never got any proof.
Shane (Ciaonzo) made a great point and hopefully you guys get the time to think about it cuz it is just what happens here in ca.com all the time...
People who had deals with me over the past 10 years and had the minimal issue knows that I always do it right. Thing is that I'm just scared of you to come back again in the next 2 months with some other BS, Thats why I let Paypal take over...
Now... Please do me a big BIG favor and go and check the Subs again (Please take your time but not other 2 months) and Lmk if you find another issue, I just don't want to keep dealing with you and your mistakes forever...
Chris

garretttt4
02-25-2013, 06:07 PM
Maybe the seller could just talk to me and we could resolve this. Like adults do.

did you ever even post pics?
you dont gift money if you dont actually know the guy 100% and KNOW what your getting 100%.
zeus kept saying send vids, post vids of opening the box. if i were you i for sure would have video taped that. you keep saying talk to me and settle this and he keeps saying post vids. so why wont you just post them or any other proof that shows that he legitimately screwed you over. 11 pages and i still havnt seen any solid proof. iv talked to zeus a few times and he might not be the nicest guy in the whole wild world but he doesn't seem like someone who would do this to me..... just saying. hopefully it all gets worked out....

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

OP...
After you being hella rude with me I tried to worked it out when I asked you a MILLION times to send me proof of the damages through pm's, in my FS threads you posted and over Paypal Dispute, You just didn't care and I never got any proof.
Shane (Ciaonzo) made a great point and hopefully you guys get the time to think about it cuz it is just what happens here in ca.com all the time...
People who had deals with me over the past 10 years and had the minimal issue knows that I always do it right. Thing is that I'm just scared of you to come back again in the next 2 months with some other BS, Thats why I let Paypal take over...
Now... Please do me a big BIG favor and go and check the Subs again (Please take your time but not other 2 months) and Lmk if you find another issue, I just don't want to keep dealing with you and your mistakes forever...
Chris

he seems like a lil bit of a fagg. it doesnt take two months to try and get your money back. sounds kinda fishy to me.

Zeuslicious
02-25-2013, 07:01 PM
LMFAO!!! Ooooo I bet he liked that?!! Dude got bent at me on caco for asking questions about the SAME ITEM he was trying to sell!! How F'd is that.. This is what a "forum" is for WTF Zeus.. :-/
I asked you to be out of my FS threads because you used to ask all the most stupid questions (not saying you are) in every single of my fs threads instead doing a lil research before to post/show your lack of knowlege.
I apologize if that helps but looking at your last posts seems that you just keep doing the same in everybody's Threads but never real interested...
ps Pretty sure I told you pme if you have questions but stop posting...
Have a good one...

Captin Jack
02-25-2013, 08:11 PM
I asked you to be out of my FS threads because you used to ask all the most stupid questions (not saying you are) in every single of my fs threads instead doing a lil research before to post/show your lack of knowlege.
I apologize if that helps but looking at your last posts seems that you just keep doing the same in everybody's Threads but never real interested...
ps Pretty sure I told you pme if you have questions but stop posting...
Have a good one...

Thanks for actually taking the Time to get involved.

OP...
Chris

I did address this issue right away. I have posted pics of the way the subs have arrived to me along with the actual screws that where in the package

What else do you need to see EXACTILLY?

PapaGeno21
02-25-2013, 08:24 PM
I think the issue is that it was two months ago. That is not exactly right away.

Perfect example. I bought a used amp. I waited a month to try it out, turns out the thing was messed up. However I bought it from a good dude who took care of me. I should have checked it within a few days of receiving it but I did not, so he could have told me to screw.

I then bought another used amp, and checked it the same day I got it. I feel that is how things should be done.

You should have gotten in touch with him immediately. Unless I am reading this all wrong, but it seems like this was two months ago?

cdc351jeferson
02-25-2013, 08:31 PM
yeah man i would have taken a pic of that hole in the surround soon as i cut open the box and emailed seller. you wouldnt buy a new car and have it delivered to the lot only to have a hole in the windshield and then take 2 months to let the dealer know about it . crap example i know haha

ace_800
02-25-2013, 08:31 PM
TLDR

BUT....If you waited 2 months then sorry you're **** out of luck in my book, yet I'm going to tell you everything thats wrong with it from the get go.

Silver-N-Black
02-25-2013, 08:34 PM
How many times has the OP bought here?
How many times has Zeus sold here?

This just doesnt seem right imo.

Zeuslicious
02-25-2013, 10:09 PM
OP...
Chris
Anything.... Like I said, I just don't want keep fixing your mistakes...