PDA

View Full Version : Greets from Venezuela!

kustomrtr
02-20-2013, 01:53 PM
Hi guys, as you can see, I'm new here. I'm 19 a y/o college student (computer engineering). I've been reading the forum for a few days and I decided to join and introduce myself...

I know almost nothing about car audio but I'd like to learn (that's why I'm here). I don't own any car audio equipment yet. As a computer guy, I know I have to do a lot of research before buying my first car audio setup and not going to a store like "take mah moneyzz" and get ripped off. I do own a car (kinda important in car audio lol), it's a humble Toyota Yaris 2007 Sport :uhoh:

Hope I'm welcome here and learn a lot about car audio.

Greets from Venezuela!

PS: Sorry for my grammar, as you may have noticed, English is not my native language...

Timmy13091
02-20-2013, 01:58 PM
Hi guys, as you can see, I'm new here. I'm 19 y/o, college student (computer engineering). I've been reading the forum for a few days and I decided to join and introduce myself...

I know almost nothing about car audio but I'd like to learn (that's why I'm here). I don't own any car audio equipment yet. As a computer guy, I know I have to do a lot of research before buying my first car audio setup and not going to a store like "take mah moneyzz" and get ripped off. I do own a car (kinda important in car audio lol), it's a humble Toyota Yaris 2007 Sport :uhoh:

Hope I'm welcome here and learn a lot about car audio.

Greets from Venezuela!

PS: Sorry for my grammar, as you may have noticed, English is not my native language...

Welcome to the fourm bro ..

Dtrom
02-20-2013, 02:13 PM
Welcome :cool:

Sonic.
02-20-2013, 02:13 PM
Welcome to the forum !

05fronty
02-20-2013, 02:15 PM
welcome and at first thought your ava was a pair of lit up boobs