PDA

View Full Version : Alpine Over-Rated?

Stonecold12321
02-14-2013, 01:26 AM
So i've just spent an hour putting in my new Rockford speakers in my car doors and was about to move on to putting in my new 6x9 Alpines in the rear deck when my friend/coworker said that Alpines "****". Seeing as how it was starting to snow and the cardboard under my knees on the driveway was starting to hurt I decided to call it a day and see what y'all think about Alpines. Are they worth the effort or what would be better for about the same price?

brooklynjoy2008
02-14-2013, 01:32 AM
Alpines don't svck. You already have them, put them in.

Stonecold12321
02-14-2013, 01:51 AM
I suppose anything is better than blown factory speakers. I just figured that if I needed to return em I still could.

King pin2
02-14-2013, 01:56 AM
what series alpines are they.

BoomBoxStereo
02-14-2013, 02:13 AM
So i've just spent an hour putting in my new Rockford speakers in my car doors and was about to move on to putting in my new 6x9 Alpines in the rear deck when my friend/coworker said that Alpines "****". Seeing as how it was starting to snow and the cardboard under my knees on the driveway was starting to hurt I decided to call it a day and see what y'all think about Alpines. Are they worth the effort or what would be better for about the same price?

a buddy of mine has type s components and they sound great! Alpine is a quality company as far as i'm concerned...

brooklynjoy2008
02-14-2013, 02:16 AM
Do you have an amp for these? Either way just put them in. I am guessing this is your first setup, so these will do fine. Keep reading and you will find over time the system you want, and can afford.

bumpasauras
02-15-2013, 07:52 PM
Ahh I remember my first 6x9's had 4 in a reg cab ranger . For the time the proton 6x9's were the shizz lol

But everything alpine makes is good maybe not great or steller but good quality equipment , I never understood the alpine haters.