PDA

View Full Version : RE Subs

NaztyNate
04-17-2004, 12:44 AM
I hate you guys, I joined this forum recently and was astonished to see that a lot of people had subs of a brand I had never heard of: RE. I thought at first it was some "internet" brand of subs that was mainly just loud and had monstrous spl with no sq. Well now you have convinced me otherwise. THANKS
So I have a couple questions that I'm sure have already been answered in an earlier thread but I'm too lazy to check back for them.
Where can I buy RE's, which model would suit me best (I enjoy sq just as much as spl) and how much better would they be than my Infinity Kappa Perfect 12.1D's which I love to death.

Thanks

NaztyNate
04-17-2004, 12:46 AM
Stupid me this is the speaker part not subwoofer part of the forum, my bad.

tobz
04-17-2004, 02:48 PM
Your answer is visit the website, www.respl.com (http://www.respl.com) Click the link that says "contact" and you shall find out how to "contact" them. I suggest phone, by the way.

Also, RE has the potential to be eleventy times better. Just focus on the install.

T.J.

shawnfleming
04-18-2004, 07:36 PM
I would recommend the XXX series for you then!

NaztyNate
04-18-2004, 08:30 PM
Yeah I think eventually I will go with 1 12" or 15" XXX. For now I'm happy with what I got til I get a job and sell my stuff.
Thanks