PDA

View Full Version : SBN 2013 - Daytona

cablguy184
01-28-2013, 03:20 AM
Who's going ???

Team Linear Power / Blues Car Audio and Hyper Automotive LEDs and HIds will be there !!!
Please come talk to us and check out our products !!! and get your demo !!!

PHD - USA
01-28-2013, 03:26 AM
I'll be there.

Why So Cereal?
01-28-2013, 03:33 AM
I think I'm gonna go.

PHD - USA
01-28-2013, 03:35 AM
I think I'm gonna go.

That's too bad.

Why So Cereal?
01-28-2013, 03:41 AM
That's too bad.

You just better be glad I'm not letting that Camry loose on you in the SQ lanes. :fyi:

You'd be ashamed to show your face at ANY show. FACT.

PHD - USA
01-28-2013, 03:43 AM
You just better be glad I'm not letting that Camry loose on you in the SQ lanes. :fyi:

Because I let that giant POS anywhere near me? Yeah I'd have to agree.

Why So Cereal?
01-28-2013, 03:46 AM

Nope, because you'll listen to my car then get back in yours and wonder which judge blew all of your speakers.

FACT.

cablguy184
01-28-2013, 03:46 AM
I'll be there.

I think I'm gonna go.
Awesome Guys !!! See you there !!!

PHD - USA
01-28-2013, 03:48 AM
Nope, because you'll listen to my car then get back in yours and wonder which judge blew all of your speakers.

FACT.

I think I will be wondering why your car smells like something that came out of a 400lb man that just ate at Mcdonald's.

Why So Cereal?
01-28-2013, 03:52 AM
I think I will be wondering why your car smells like something that came out of a 400lb man that just ate at Mcdonald's.

You'll be wondering why PHD no longer wants you to be a dealer for them.

No company needs that kind of embarrassment associated with their name.

FACT.

PHD - USA
01-28-2013, 03:55 AM

FACT.

They will want me to own the company after having so many eargasms they can't stand to live anymore.

Why So Cereal?
01-28-2013, 03:56 AM
They will want me to own the company after having so many eargasms they can't stand to live anymore.

...only to realize that they were, in fact, listening to my Camry and that guy playing music on his cell phone speakers was actually your Elantra.

PHD - USA
01-28-2013, 03:58 AM
...only to realize that they were, in fact, listening to my Camry and that guy playing music on his cell phone speakers was actually your Elantra.

Thus ends your Twilight Zone episode and we get back into the real world where your camry smells like a 400lb fat man's butt.

While the Elantra is winning sq titles left and right.

Why So Cereal?
01-28-2013, 04:01 AM
Thus ends your Twilight Zone episode and we get back into the real world where your camry smells like a 400lb fat man's butt.

I could keep this going but I'm tired.

You win this round.

cablguy184
01-28-2013, 08:39 AM

FACT.

FACT.

WOW !!! Gots to love the spirit of competition !!! ... or was you guys just spamming up my thread ???
Either way, its cool ... Can't wait to meet up with you guys at SBN 2013 !!!

Who Else is headed that way ??

Why So Cereal?
01-28-2013, 08:45 AM
WOW !!! Gots to love the spirit of competition !!! ... or was you guys just spamming up my thread ???
Either way, its cool ... Can't wait to meet up with you guys at SBN 2013 !!!

Who Else is headed that way ??

That's just a little harmless rivalry between Geoff and myself. It's all good.

cablguy184
01-31-2013, 11:58 AM
BUMP !!!

Who's going to Daytona ???

hunter081
02-11-2013, 08:08 PM
The wife and I will be going. FIrst time so we are a lil excited. Cant wait to see the product and companys vendors that will be there, Im in florida already so ill have a head start over most peeps.

Earthman
02-18-2013, 01:18 AM
I will be there