PDA

View Full Version : Need Help With my 99 Accord

tylerprince92
01-26-2013, 04:50 AM
i am installing some after market component speakers in my front doors and in the stock tweeter loc.
i have a 99 honda accord and i was wondering if anyone has done the same in their 98-02 accords and where they put the crossovers. thanks

Bettr n' Revrse
01-26-2013, 05:19 AM
You can put them anywhere really

Alrojoca
01-26-2013, 06:42 PM
Most people put them between the door panel and the door, there are many gaps of space in between the panel and the door.

audiobaun
01-26-2013, 09:25 PM
i am installing some after market component speakers in my front doors and in the stock tweeter loc.
i have a 99 honda accord and i was wondering if anyone has done the same in their 98-02 accords and where they put the crossovers. thanks

Zip tie them under the dash works great, they stay cool that way as well

tylerprince92
01-27-2013, 04:15 AM
Ok. I thought about under there as well and that is looking like the most likely option.
but now i'm having mounting depth problems with the door speakers. this new set i got is too deep for the stock speaker housings, so i went to my local shop and got some spacers. but now the speakers sit out too far and the door panel wont go back on.
anyone else had this problem? i thought about cutting the speaker housings up, but i don't want water to get to them.
any ideas or what you've done?