PDA

View Full Version : WANTED Alpine CDA-7939/7949

STROKD
01-22-2013, 09:08 PM
I thought Id ask if anyone had one of these laying around they don't need. Ive done a lot of research, and these are the only 2 models I am looking for. Ill buy more than one if the price is right.

CDA-7939
CDA-7949

and yes Ive been checking ebay. I want one of the 2 models as they work best with the PRA-H400 and CHA-S624 that I already own, and I am looking to upgrade a DigitalMax system to AiNet.

Thanks for any leads. Im not on here much so feel free to email me at strokd at att.net for quicker response.

I pay via verified paypal and am on phoenixphorums where a few og members/can vouch for me.

keep_hope_alive
02-02-2013, 12:08 PM
I thought Id ask if anyone had one of these laying around they don't need. Ive done a lot of research, and these are the only 2 models I am looking for. Ill buy more than one if the price is right.

CDA-7939
CDA-7949

and yes Ive been checking ebay. I want one of the 2 models as they work best with the PRA-H400 and CHA-S624 that I already own, and I am looking to upgrade a DigitalMax system to AiNet.

Thanks for any leads. Im not on here much so feel free to email me at strokd at att.net for quicker response.

I pay via verified paypal and am on phoenixphorums where a few og members/can vouch for me.

I've owned several 7939's and 7949's over the years. I always preferred the 7939, the ERA-G320 i ran with it allowed independent left and right T/A adjustment through the HU using A.proc on the remote when no others would. Most of them required new optical pickups at this point, which pacparts had available.

When I sold the last 7939 and 7949 i included a service manual with each.

my favorite Alpine HU from that time period was the 7930. i've owned 4 since 1996. it didn't have an optical output, but I just loved how it looked and ran one up untill a few years ago.

I do have the full manual for the 7949 in PDF if you are interested, i can email. i have something on the 7939, not sure if it's the full manual or not.