PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on these three double din units?

rjay
01-16-2013, 07:58 PM
Changing out the HU in my wifes car and looking at the following units.

JVC KW-R500: I've used a couple of JVC units within the past couple of years and they seemed to be pretty good. Never had any problems with them and they seem to have pretty good features for the $, just don't care for their wireless remote!

Pioneer FH-X700BT: Again never had any problems with Pioneer units, and with it including bluetooth would be a nice option.

Sony WX-GT80UI: Really like the looks of this unit and seems to also pack some good features for the $. Just not sure on Sony headunits these days, whether they are decent quality or not?

All these units are the same price and cover the features I need, with Pioneer including bluetooth (which is not required but nice to have). I really like the layout/looks of the JVC and Sony though, but what do you guys think?

-Josh-
01-16-2013, 10:06 PM
Changing out the HU in my wifes car and looking at the following units.

JVC KW-R500: I've used a couple of JVC units within the past couple of years and they seemed to be pretty good. Never had any problems with them and they seem to have pretty good features for the $, just don't care for their wireless remote!

Pioneer FH-X700BT: Again never had any problems with Pioneer units, and with it including bluetooth would be a nice option.

Sony WX-GT80UI: Really like the looks of this unit and seems to also pack some good features for the $. Just not sure on Sony headunits these days, whether they are decent quality or not?

All these units are the same price and cover the features I need, with Pioneer including bluetooth (which is not required but nice to have). I really like the layout/looks of the JVC and Sony though, but what do you guys think?

Create a poll, and my vote would go to pioneer. It is a good head unit for the money, especially with the bluetooth.

Fi-brations
01-23-2013, 07:24 AM
I will never in my life buy a piece of audio equipment from Sony or jvc