PDA

View Full Version : 18" FI BTL (Fully Loaded) UFO/Segmented Magnets *LIKE NEW*

centergod79
01-16-2013, 07:43 PM
Item(s) for Sale:

18" fully loaded FI BTL UFO D1

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Basically Brand New, I have never put power to this woofer since I had it, and the previous owner used it for a couple of weeks. It's in mint condition, coils are golded, spider's straight and stiff. This is like buying a brand new one, which is why I'm selling because I had no success in trying to find a match in similar shape, and Scott at FI was supposed to build me a match but didn't have the parts to make it Identical. So this would be a great woofer for a single 18" set up.

Price:

400 + PP fees and shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

will ship fedex265392012653920226539203

Item Pictures:
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

garretttt4
01-16-2013, 07:52 PM
Mmmmmmmmmmm..... **** woofer!

centergod79
01-17-2013, 12:40 PM
Mmmmmmmmmmm..... **** woofer!

Thanks, I feel the same way, I really wanted to pair it, I'm just not a 1 woofer kind of guy, I don't care how big it is, lol

its10v1
01-17-2013, 12:50 PM
Good guy here. Fast shipping. Smexxy woofer.

GLWS

Agoonygoblin
01-21-2013, 12:19 PM
Item(s) for Sale:

18" fully loaded FI BTL UFO D1

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Basically Brand New, I have never put power to this woofer since I had it, and the previous owner used it for a couple of weeks. It's in mint condition, coils are golded, spider's straight and stiff. This is like buying a brand new one, which is why I'm selling because I had no success in trying to find a match in similar shape, and Scott at FI was supposed to build me a match but didn't have the parts to make it Identical. So this would be a great woofer for a single 18" set up.

Price:

400 + PP fees and shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

will ship fedex265392012653920226539203

Item Pictures:
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

You want a AQ HDC3 18 d2 with some cash?