PDA

View Full Version : look out for topdawg on caco BIG d bag

Jason Eden
01-10-2013, 10:41 PM
well saw 2 sa 8 v2's for sale so i bought them dec 23. i waith to jan and sent pm asking if i could get tracking # he said " thanks for getting in contact with me because i need your address " so i gave it to him then wait till the 5 th of jan and asked for tracking again " he said it was at his work and it shipped out and should be here tuesday. I waited to wed. and and started a thread on caco so then he asked for my # to text me. I gave it to him and he text me saying that some lady in the mail room stole some stuff and they arrested her and the speaker is at the police station. I told him send me my money back he said he didnt have it. what kind of guy jacks peoples money like this he should not spend money till buyer gets the merchandise. I hope pay pal takes care of this fast.

i have text to prove all this

mylows10
01-10-2013, 10:59 PM
wow sux jason ,i've dealt with him in the past ,no issues at all. good luck , hit me up if you get your money back .

Jason Eden
01-10-2013, 11:03 PM
wow sux jason ,i've dealt with him in the past ,no issues at all. good luck , hit me up if you get your money back .
ya i will i think ill pay the extra for new. ya it said he had good feedback but after i posted the issue one of the mods over there sent me links to 3 bad deals he was involved in "2 were him doing the same thing that he did to me " this ***** to wast time like this.

mylows10
01-10-2013, 11:04 PM
ya i will i think ill pay the extra for new. ya it said he had good feedback but after i posted the issue one of the mods over there sent me links to 3 bad deals he was involved in "2 were him doing the same thing that he did to me " this ***** to wast time like this.

yea it sux man ,hope it works out for ya

Jason Eden
01-10-2013, 11:11 PM
my buddy said that is why pay pal is there " to protect the buyer and sellers " why do you know how it works ? i filed a claim today and they said wait 10 days for them to look into it. anyone know how pay pal coverage works ????? i payed as goods and it said i was protected

gckless
01-10-2013, 11:14 PM
***** bro. Good luck.

mylows10
01-10-2013, 11:22 PM
yes it works ,keep all the text messages tho ,you might need them ,you'll get your money back ,as long as you file your claim before 60 days i think .and the d 4 is in stock now just the d2 were out .

Jason Eden
01-10-2013, 11:32 PM
ya they say 45 days and i bought dec 23. I waited till now because the guy was stringing me along " i know that now " i try to be cool with people because i know not everyone can ship out next day. by the way i bought an amp from black truck 10 and that thing was here in like 3 days and packed well. im going to leave him feedback after i got to local shop and have them test it out,

Jason Eden
01-10-2013, 11:45 PM
yes it works ,keep all the text messages tho ,you might need them ,you'll get your money back ,as long as you file your claim before 60 days i think .and the d 4 is in stock now just the d2 were out .
you have money !!! sent you for replacements i have the saz 1500 that is 1 0hm stable right so 2 sa 8 v2 d4's make it 1 ohm just want to make sure i have it all straight

serjr711.
01-10-2013, 11:48 PM
I think he already has a couple of buyer beware threads over there.

Jason Eden
01-11-2013, 12:10 AM
ya a mod sent them to me afterwards " it says 100 % feedback " on the top by his name. i cant believe they dont suspend him till i get my money back. why do they let people like that keep selling ? i know things happen to the best of us but im the 3 rd guy he has done this to. and how can he not just send me my money back?

TaylorFade
01-11-2013, 01:39 AM
I fvckin hate people sometimes. Really? Some chick at the P.O. stole your sht? That's the story you're going with?

Honestly, 90% of the time, if you just tell the buyer, "Dude, I'm a lazy, good fer nuthin' SOB and didn't ship your stuff yet, but I will ASAP. I'm sorry." That's usually good enough. But nooooooo.. people have to string people along and make up these elaborate ruses and all the while... the sorry son of a bish has spent your **** PP.

Ugh.

Jason Eden
01-11-2013, 02:17 AM
ya and **** caco im never going to buy **** on there again. the peice of crap admin deleted my post about what happened and said i cant post that i was ripped off because im not a paying member . so its all good what the guy did and they wont do **** to him because he pays a few buck a month to go on your piece of **** web site ? what a great world we live in .

myjaja
01-11-2013, 02:28 AM
ya and **** caco im never going to buy **** on there again. the peice of crap admin deleted my post about what happened and said i cant post that i was ripped off because im not a paying member . so its all good what the guy did and they wont do **** to him because he pays a few buck a month to go on your piece of **** web site ? what a great world we live in .

I hardly post on caco. Its not that great of a site. Glad you filed a claim. Hopefully you'll get your money back. Now we just gotta get topdawg banned. Maybe a mod from over here can talk to a mod from over there and see if any ip addresses match over here with his.

Jason Eden
01-11-2013, 02:42 AM
I hardly post on caco. Its not that great of a site. Glad you filed a claim. Hopefully you'll get your money back. Now we just gotta get topdawg banned. Maybe a mod from over here can talk to a mod from over there and see if any ip addresses match over here with his.
im sure a mod from here would have to pay for the info. I cant believe the stuff the mod told me all the other sites im on , if there is a proven scammer they get rid of them. not over there at caco they just delete the info that a nonpaying member posted.

TaylorFade
01-11-2013, 03:50 AM
Paypal has your back, bro. It just takes time. The onus of proof is on him. If he can't provide a tracking number to your addy, he's screwed and you'll get your money. Even if he doesn't have the balance.

Jason Eden
01-11-2013, 01:12 PM
ya im banned from caco for a week now. i love how that site works get screwed you get banned for telling people about it but the d bag seller can just rip off others f-ck caco

mazdakid
01-11-2013, 01:18 PM
Mods over there do **** but I'm sure you didn't get banned just for telling people he ripped you off.

erod
01-11-2013, 01:33 PM
**** bro thats fucked up hope it gets resolved

Chevy Blazin'
01-11-2013, 06:34 PM
dang bruh you could have brought my sa 8 V2

Jason Eden
01-11-2013, 06:37 PM
Mods over there do **** but I'm sure you didn't get banned just for telling people he ripped you off.

He said because I don't pay I don't have protection on there site so I started a thread saying thEy should let nonpaying members post in the beware section. Then I got band for a week. He steals money
And Je is fine

mazdakid
01-11-2013, 06:43 PM
I don't pay on there and I can make buyer beware threads?

whitedragon551
01-11-2013, 06:48 PM
A thread about him on DIYMA just went up 2 days ago for ripping someone off on a Google Nexus.

neo_styles
01-11-2013, 06:54 PM
And the plot thickens...

woofercooker
01-11-2013, 06:58 PM
That *****. I am sorry to hear that. I actually just talked to him this morning because we did a trade last week (went very smooth). Hopefully it all gets worked out.

whitedragon551
01-11-2013, 08:15 PM
That *****. I am sorry to hear that. I actually just talked to him this morning because we did a trade last week (went very smooth). Hopefully it all gets worked out.

Was the trade here?

According to his IP addresses at other sites he is not a member here. Also cant find his username in the database.

Rich B
01-11-2013, 08:22 PM
Bump

mazdakid
01-11-2013, 08:24 PM
Was the trade here?

According to his IP addresses at other sites he is not a member here. Also cant find his username in the database.

They traded on caco too, not on here.

Rich B
01-11-2013, 08:30 PM
No, I was reading that its bacon thread over there and saw you posting in it (the two sound like the same scam), then got distracted reading this thread.

I thought I had edited it in time, but you're too fast for me.

woofercooker
01-11-2013, 08:43 PM
Was the trade here?

It was on caco.

mazdakid
He has a feedback score of 20 and 100% good on caco.
Again just shows its hard to trust anyone online anymore.

woofercooker
Was the trade here?

It was on caco.

mazdakid
01-11-2013, 08:44 PM

woofercooker
01-11-2013, 08:45 PM
Dbl post

Jason Eden
01-12-2013, 12:23 PM
ya that is why i thought it was all good. After i posted a problem the same mod that banned me for a week sent me a link of 2 other bad sales topdawg did. how is it he has 100% feedback with so many problems ? thanks caco for looking out for others " oh sorry " i mean looking out for your monthly fee.

Dtrom
01-12-2013, 12:27 PM
***** man hope you get your $$$ back

Jason Eden
01-12-2013, 12:43 PM
i guess that is why i use pay pal " people say i should be fine " we will see.

Dtrom
01-12-2013, 12:51 PM
Maybe i missed it but how much cash are you out?

Jason Eden
01-12-2013, 04:20 PM
I hope I'm not out but the speakers were 240.00

Jason Eden
01-14-2013, 08:25 PM
another member here told me that topdawg ripped of a guy on diy in the last few days. so look out for this a whole

Durango03
01-14-2013, 08:33 PM
Months ago he was selling projectors that "came out of his school".. I sent him $400 for one while I was deployed becaues I was due to come home in a few months and I didnt want to miss out on them (pretty good deal for the model).. anyways I got home (much after the 45day buffer zone from paypal) and low and behold, no projector.. contacted him and he claims he sent it... NO TRACKING NUMBER... apparently mailman lost it and Im **** out of 400bucks.. BEWARE!!!!

well saw 2 sa 8 v2's for sale so i bought them dec 23. i waith to jan and sent pm asking if i could get tracking # he said " thanks for getting in contact with me because i need your address " so i gave it to him then wait till the 5 th of jan and asked for tracking again " he said it was at his work and it shipped out and should be here tuesday. I waited to wed. and and started a thread on caco so then he asked for my # to text me. I gave it to him and he text me saying that some lady in the mail room stole some stuff and they arrested her and the speaker is at the police station. I told him send me my money back he said he didnt have it. what kind of guy jacks peoples money like this he should not spend money till buyer gets the merchandise. I hope pay pal takes care of this fast.

i have text to prove all this

Jason Eden
01-14-2013, 09:14 PM
Months ago he was selling projectors that "came out of his school".. I sent him $400 for one while I was deployed becaues I was due to come home in a few months and I didnt want to miss out on them (pretty good deal for the model).. anyways I got home (much after the 45day buffer zone from paypal) and low and behold, no projector.. contacted him and he claims he sent it... NO TRACKING NUMBER... apparently mailman lost it and Im **** out of 400bucks.. BEWARE!!!! ask oon your caco thread what happened to my sa 8's c what he says he lies so much.

Durango03
01-14-2013, 09:40 PM
ask oon your caco thread what happened to my sa 8's c what he says he lies so much.

Beware threads are two party only.. any third party intervention (or reference) will be deleted according to the rules.. however as you see sonic demanded he correct ALL issues (even ones that have yet to be brought into the beware section)

mazdakid
01-14-2013, 09:44 PM
Should contact his school about the projectors. Maybe hes stealing them if he can get them bnib.

Jason Eden
01-14-2013, 09:57 PM
Should contact his school about the projectors. Maybe hes stealing them if he can get them bnib.

i have the #

Jason Eden
01-14-2013, 09:58 PM
Beware threads are two party only.. any third party intervention (or reference) will be deleted according to the rules.. however as you see sonic demanded he correct ALL issues (even ones that have yet to be brought into the beware section)

i cant see " im band till the 18 th " for telling how he ripped me off

Durango03
01-14-2013, 10:02 PM
Well I just got a PM, lloks like he will get a Perma Ban (well deserved if you ask me!) and I may still contact his place of work.. Simply a POS!! Anyways, you should get your money back from paypal, that shouldnt be an issue as long as you keep your proof. However Im still out the money I sent him (which I gave up on in september, so no big lose)

Jason Eden
01-14-2013, 10:17 PM
Well I just got a PM, lloks like he will get a Perma Ban (well deserved if you ask me!) and I may still contact his place of work.. Simply a POS!! Anyways, you should get your money back from paypal, that shouldnt be an issue as long as you keep your proof. However Im still out the money I sent him (which I gave up on in september, so no big lose)
i blame caco a bit for this. they let him stay on there with 100% good feedback " just because he payed them " sorry to you about your loss " you should do a small clams against him you have a ton of proof that he has a habit of doing things like this. you can use my name and number.

cal
01-14-2013, 10:18 PM
i blame caco a bit for this. they let him stay on there with 100% good feedback " just because he payed them " sorry to you about your loss " you should do a small clams against him you have a ton of proof that he has a habit of doing things like this. you can use my name and number.

pm the mods name i will try to help . there is a thread on there about top dog i have an acount and will try for u

Jason Eden
01-14-2013, 10:27 PM
pm the mods name i will try to help . there is a thread on there about top dog i have an acount and will try for u

i went to look to see if i could get his name and for some reason i was not band anymore. it was iamsonic he was all mad that i dont pay to be on there. pretty much all i do over there is look in the classifieds " all that does it make it better for the sellers over there " i dont even think ill buy from people if they are only members on caco.

mazdakid
01-14-2013, 10:31 PM
It said your ban was lifted in the ban log on caco jason.

cal
01-14-2013, 10:50 PM
i went to look to see if i could get his name and for some reason i was not band anymore. it was iamsonic he was all mad that i dont pay to be on there. pretty much all i do over there is look in the classifieds " all that does it make it better for the sellers over there " i dont even think ill buy from people if they are only members on caco.

i just sent him a pm. iamsonic is a good mod and he helped me when i got scammed. i have to say tho he is just following the rules and rest assured if he can do something he will . when i got scammed iamsonic helped me get my money from paypal and he personally kept in touch

myjaja
01-14-2013, 10:54 PM
It seems like iamsonic is trying to help in that thread on caco.

Jason Eden
01-14-2013, 10:56 PM
It said your ban was lifted in the ban log on caco jason.
????????? not sure what that means but i knew the ban was over because it said i was band till the 18 th but i went to get the name of the mod and it let me on the site

Jason Eden
01-14-2013, 10:59 PM
i just sent him a pm. iamsonic is a good mod and he helped me when i got scammed. i have to say tho he is just following the rules and rest assured if he can do something he will . when i got scammed iamsonic helped me get my money from paypal and he personally kept in touchut

he may be but i think he is acting the way he was just because im not a paying member. if i was really into car audio and knew what i was talking about i might pay, but its just for fun and i try to get my answers on here. i like to just look at caco classifieds

Durango03
01-14-2013, 11:00 PM
If I lose my money, its w/e.. I hate it, but its just money, there is more but FUCT nothing makes me more mad than a pos constantly getting away with it!

Durango03
01-14-2013, 11:02 PM
ut

he may be but i think he is acting the way he was just because im not a paying member. if i was really into car audio and knew what i was talking about i might pay, but its just for fun and i try to get my answers on here. i like to just look at caco classifieds

Minus hte trolls this is the go-to site if you have questions... very knowledgeable people, and the mods are not afraid of the ban hammer (both good and bad sometimes)... if someone scams you can bet they are not on CA anymore. (unless they are a paying vendor;))

cal
01-14-2013, 11:56 PM
Minus hte trolls this is the go-to site if you have questions... very knowledgeable people, and the mods are not afraid of the ban hammer (both good and bad sometimes)... if someone scams you can bet they are not on CA anymore. (unless they are a paying vendor;))

i see what u did there a little skarcasm

Jason Eden
01-15-2013, 06:24 PM
So is topdawg band from caco. His Name is in purple what does that mean?

hispls
01-15-2013, 06:38 PM
So is topdawg band from caco. His Name is in purple what does that mean?

Probably means he's a paying member.

I don't think I've used that site once since ANT bought it. I still lurk DIYMA since it's a good site, but CACO was sort of crap before and complete crap now that it's pay-per-view.

mylows10
01-15-2013, 06:45 PM
looks like he's not banned from the site ,just banned from buying or selling anything anymore

Audio4ever
01-15-2013, 07:07 PM
I had a similar issue wit him regarding a alpine amp but it got settled outside of paypal

Jason Eden
01-15-2013, 07:13 PM
If it happens once a year and you take care of it ok things happen but **** this guy has like 5 things going on in the last few months. I try to give people a chance and I even gave this a hole a chance all he did was come up with a bigger lie

Apollo220
01-16-2013, 01:53 AM
Months ago he was selling projectors that "came out of his school".. I sent him $400 for one while I was deployed becaues I was due to come home in a few months and I didnt want to miss out on them (pretty good deal for the model).. anyways I got home (much after the 45day buffer zone from paypal) and low and behold, no projector.. contacted him and he claims he sent it... NO TRACKING NUMBER... apparently mailman lost it and Im **** out of 400bucks.. BEWARE!!!!
all you have to do is call paypal and explain your situation and im sure they can reopen a claim for that

Apollo220
01-16-2013, 01:57 AM
my buddy said that is why pay pal is there " to protect the buyer and sellers " why do you know how it works ? i filed a claim today and they said wait 10 days for them to look into it. anyone know how pay pal coverage works ????? i payed as goods and it said i was protected

No all you need to do is open a claim and , then escalate the claim to paypal . they will ask him for tracking information . if he can not provide the tracking information then , they refund your money and go after him for the cash

Durango03
01-16-2013, 02:10 AM
all you have to do is call paypal and explain your situation and im sure they can reopen a claim for that

Might give that a shot.. lol hell worst case they tell me to F-off

Apollo220
01-16-2013, 02:20 AM
Might give that a shot.. lol hell worst case they tell me to F-off
really its never to late . just tell them you were deployed and never got the item and the seller can't provide any tracking information at all

cal
01-16-2013, 08:33 AM
No all you need to do is open a claim and , then escalate the claim to paypal . they will ask him for tracking information . if he can not provide the tracking information then , they refund your money and go after him for the cash
claims need to be open with in 45 days with paypal

Apollo220
01-16-2013, 02:55 PM
claims need to be open with in 45 days with paypal

that was directed toward the op read before posting thanks

cal
01-16-2013, 03:06 PM
that was directed toward the op read before posting thanks

i know who it was directed towards and i did read the post u gave info that was not correct. just thought u should be informed on the policies is all. no harm intended and no need for smart remarks

Apollo220
01-16-2013, 03:20 PM
i know who it was directed towards and i did read the post u gave info that was not correct. just thought u should be informed on the policies is all. no harm intended and no need for smart remarks
the op just bought the shi*t* so read before you post ******* moron

cal
01-16-2013, 03:47 PM
the op just bought the shi*t* so read before you post ******* moron
you are giving out wrong info u turd... take your own advice and read . i was refering to post 67

Apollo220
01-16-2013, 04:09 PM
get the **** outta here you noob you have no idea what you are talking about . I had something that was over 45 days get re-reviewed so stfu

cal
01-16-2013, 04:39 PM
get the **** outta here you noob you have no idea what you are talking about . I had something that was over 45 days get re-reviewed so stfu

atleast now you understand what i was saying :applause:
also it says in the user policies 45 days to open a claim now you are talking about re-reviewing like it was already opened .
please do not give advice any more :nono:

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt/CaseManagement/customerservice/EducationBuyerFileDispute
READ .... Transactions older than 45 days cannot be disputed but should still be reported

Jason Eden
01-16-2013, 05:32 PM
Please save the hatred and remarks for topdawg

cal
01-16-2013, 05:38 PM
Please save the hatred and remarks for topdawg
agreed,so what is the status of the claim? did u already escalate it?

Jason Eden
01-16-2013, 05:45 PM
agreed,so what is the status of the claim? did u already escalate it?

Yeah I've escalated just have to wait like 10 more days hopefully all goes well

cal
01-16-2013, 06:09 PM
Yeah I've escalated just have to wait like 10 more days hopefully all goes well
you are fine . the seller needs to proove he sent the items , also in the future if you call paypal instead of fileing online they can have the case escalated right away so 10 days total for it to be resolved.

Apollo220
01-16-2013, 08:02 PM
cal all i can say is stfu . i was talking to the op and you had no idea wtf you were talking about what the op just said is what i was telling him to do from the being . Everything should work for you . If he can't provide tracking information or a mailing receipt then they have to find it in your favor .

cal
01-16-2013, 08:25 PM
cal all i can say is stfu . i was talking to the op and you had no idea wtf you were talking about what the op just said is what i was telling him to do from the being . Everything should work for you . If he can't provide tracking information or a mailing receipt then they have to find it in your favor .
whatever man im ignoring you because op asked nice .your ignorant and leave it @ that

Apollo220
01-16-2013, 08:26 PM
:crazy: your an idiot im unsubscribing now i can't talk to stupid people

Jason Eden
01-24-2013, 11:13 AM
Good news " for me " I got my money back. Thanks to all that help with info and support and to pay pal.

Durango03
01-24-2013, 12:10 PM
Glad you got it back man.. he had every intention of ripping you off!