PDA

View Full Version : *** this thing!

WinC101
01-05-2013, 10:36 AM
I dont remember his username exactly but its something like this "chargdbadassluck" or something. he had tons of good feedbacks. so i talked to him about a solo X, i already sent the money. he received and bought the solo x (send pics) but probably fake pics or something. said he's gonna ship after holiday cause hes busy with xmas and new years shopping. havent heard anything else since 3 weeks ago. doesnt reply on any of my mails. i mean *** you man, just trying to steal my money cause i live overseas. *** you! if the operator want to ban me for this, i mean Go Ahead. just tired of bullshid! anyone know him, just tell him i said go to ****** hell! ***!

Falcons
01-05-2013, 10:59 AM
Cool story there good chap

Jayzbent
01-05-2013, 11:06 AM
I am baffled as to how you don't know his username and any other info? Did you use PayPal? File a claim.

Phoenix Risen
01-05-2013, 11:09 AM
thats what happens when you deal with kicker owners...

but really, if you used payapl, open the claim and get your money back. if you didnt your probably fucked

and how do you deal with someone online and not have any of their info?

ThatChevyGuy
01-05-2013, 12:32 PM
chargdbassbuick ;

A paypal transaction screen capture would really help your claim on here.

CerwinVega_Fan
01-05-2013, 12:47 PM
How much did u pay for it?

audiobaun
01-05-2013, 12:51 PM
thats what happens when you deal with kicker owners...

but really, if you used payapl, open the claim and get your money back. if you didnt your probably fucked

and how do you deal with someone online and not have any of their info?

I own Kickers???Im not that way..doesnt have anything to do with what brand of speakers you use/buy..Kickers have been around since car audio pretty much began, and still going FYI..Its the Jackazzes that are just plain Scammers man:up2somet:

Phoenix Risen
01-05-2013, 03:01 PM
I own Kickers???Im not that way..doesnt have anything to do with what brand of speakers you use/buy..Kickers have been around since car audio pretty much began, and still going FYI..Its the Jackazzes that are just plain Scammers man:up2somet:

Anything new kicker blows and so do most of the owners of it, old school kicker all the way.

WinC101
01-05-2013, 03:28 PM
Yup paypal.. So tell me what I need to do

05fronty
01-05-2013, 03:45 PM
link

WinC101
01-05-2013, 03:50 PM
I only have his paypal.. His name is julius scott . We contacted via mail. And ever since I sent the money, he didn't reply anything back. So how can I open a claim?