PDA

View Full Version : Deal between Joseph7195 and Martiandancer31

Joseph7195
01-03-2013, 07:15 PM
Martiandancer31 and I agreed to an arrangement for my purchase of his amp. I will send him $75 a month on the 3rd (when I get paid) and when my tax refund is in (no later then March,hopefully), and the remaining balance will be paid in full. The agreed price is $550 shipped.

He will keep the amp in his possession and will be protected and I will receive the amp after I paid in full. If he finds a buyer before I can pay in full, he has agreed to pay back the amount I paid, and sale the amp to the new buyer. This way he can get immediate cash for the Amp if he needs, but I am also not out of any money.

I am aware of the condition of the amp and it's fully working, and somebody else said they could hear a small hiss at high volume. This is of no concern to me cause I can't hear it in the video and I am not buying it for SQ, lol. This is the link to the amp:
http://www.caraudio.com/forums/amplifier-classifieds/556152-hifonics-xx-goliath-5000-watts-rms-will-run-18v-great-shape.html

He will be in possession of the amp, and my payments. Until I am fully paid up, and can also sale the amp to another buyer without being out of any money, and pay back what I already paid, so there is no liability to him and very little to me. I am very ****, very ****, yum yum, I love fat *******.

I sent the first payment a couple minutes ago and got this contact information. I hope to have this amp very soon! And martiandancer31; is doing me a great favor, cause I can normally can't afford somehting this nice on a cripple's salary, so I am excited!!

Edit/ I meant to add that if I for some reason I back out of said agreement, I forfeit monies already paid. This is to ensure he Martiandancer31 hasn't waited months for a full payment and have the buyer back out at the last minute and he has to try to re-sale.

martiandancer31
01-03-2013, 09:43 PM
i am very ****, very ****, yum yum, i love fat *******.

agreed

martiandancer31
01-03-2013, 09:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4R-bvKRfLs

Joseph7195
01-04-2013, 09:38 AM
Fashizzle my Nizzle. I have lost a lot of weight and changed my name, but I want to say I am very sorry for trying to **** up that chick's leg before the 1994 World Ice Skating Championships. But I had a huge crush on Tonya and she had told me that her and her husband was getting a divorce, and if I did this, we could get together. Sorry

martiandancer31
01-09-2013, 10:21 PM
Fashizzle my Nizzle. I have lost a lot of weight and changed my name, but I want to say I am very sorry for trying to **** up that chick's leg before the 1994 World Ice Skating Championships. But I had a huge crush on Tonya and she had told me that her and her husband was getting a divorce, and if I did this, we could get together. Sorry

always with the lulz