PDA

View Full Version : Traded in audio gear!

Vertex Audio
12-30-2012, 11:38 PM
Hey guys,

Made a section on the site where we are going to be putting all of the traded in car audio gear. Only have a few things up at the moment but things will be added over time. Check it out periodically and let me know if you guys have any questions!

Traded in items - Vertex Audio (http://www.vertexaudio.com/store/pc/Traded-in-items-c116.htm)

Thanks!

Andrew B.

Timmy13091
12-30-2012, 11:57 PM
Hey guys,

Made a section in the sight were we are going to be putting all of the traded in car audio gear. Only have a few things up at the moment but things will be added over time. Check it out and let me know if you guys have any questions!

Traded in items - Vertex Audio (http://www.vertexaudio.com/store/pc/Traded-in-items-c116.htm)

Thanks!

Andrew B.

Just made my account and orderd some speaker wire ... My amp and sub will be on the way soon can't wait to get this movin

Dtrom
12-31-2012, 12:17 AM
I will send my subs this week if your still interested

Vertex Audio
12-31-2012, 01:08 AM
Just made my account and orderd some speaker wire ... My amp and sub will be on the way soon can't wait to get this movin

Sweet man, wire will be out tomorrow! And same here! I know you will love you minotaur/IA Lethal Injection setup!

I will send my subs this week if your still interested

Yea man! Whenever you wanna send em in is good. Just let me know when they have shipped!

knotdrummer88
12-31-2012, 01:27 AM
ah i see your having trouble moving that 21"

Vertex Audio
12-31-2012, 01:34 AM
ah i see your having trouble moving that 21"

We are! I think its one of those things that people "dream" about but never do. Thats understandable tho. Its a 21" woofer for gods sake. haha

knotdrummer88
12-31-2012, 02:06 AM
We are! I think its one of those things that people "dream" about but never do. Thats understandable tho. Its a 21" woofer for gods sake. haha

well I would love it, but only if my 18 was sold....well...I actually have the money atm.....in the spirit of finally getting rid of it would you be willing to take that number down?

Vertex Audio
12-31-2012, 04:48 AM
well I would love it, but only if my 18 was sold....well...I actually have the money atm.....in the spirit of finally getting rid of it would you be willing to take that number down?

Pmed

Vertex Audio
01-03-2013, 10:08 PM
Theres some new stuff up! Got a sweet Audio Systems 4 channel 165.4. I dont even wanna sell it! Also have a bunch new stuff comin in. Re, ppi , Sa subs. All kinds of stuff. So stay tuned!

Vertex Audio
01-10-2013, 03:48 AM
new stuff commin in! Got an RE 35.1 autotek 600.2 and a ppi 600.2 plus a rockford. Will be testing tomorrow!

Vertex Audio
02-20-2013, 10:27 PM
New gear has been added to the site! Check it out!

Silverado SS
03-28-2013, 09:43 AM
Hey guys,

Made a section on the site where we are going to be putting all of the traded in car audio gear. Only have a few things up at the moment but things will be added over time. Check it out periodically and let me know if you guys have any questions!

Thanks!

Andrew B.

Sent pics of my w6 yesterday. Show me the money! Lol thanks