PDA

View Full Version : List of known scammers

gckless
12-22-2012, 06:25 AM
Hopefully this can become a sticky for everyone's wellbeing ( pro-rabbit, whitedragon551). Please do not put reasons why, your opinion, etc, merely put the scammer's name on this site, any known aliases on this or another, who they have scammed (if it was not yourself), and a link to the thread discussing the specific scam case.

I'll start it off with the most recent, since I have not personally been scammed.

Scammer: Goonies
Scammed: Moler1129
Thread: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/%2Anegative%2A-feedback/563346-scammer-here.html

Again, if we keep chatter to a minimum here and keep it to only names, I believe it will be best.

Jayzbent
12-22-2012, 12:01 PM
Jsantoyo89
avalanche217
danteBirosel
99 hawk

All are this guy.

Jaime Santoyo
5945 S California
chicago, IL 60629
United States
Phone: 773-401-9670 or 773-587-7160

POS SCAMMER!
jsantoyo89@hotmail.com

gckless
12-22-2012, 10:02 PM
Scammer: 98 Dumpin
Scammed: mylows10
Thread: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/wanting-trade-wtt-car-audio/556760-trade-between-mylows10-98-dumpin.html

Falcons
12-22-2012, 10:06 PM
cat man ;

Kangaroux
12-22-2012, 10:17 PM
Do we count people who have been banned?

gckless
12-22-2012, 10:19 PM
Do we count people who have been banned?

Yes. Just try to get some more info on them. People tend to use the same usernames at other places anyway.

mylows10
12-22-2012, 10:21 PM
yea they do but 98 dumpin aka chriscarter 85 was banned here ,and on caco and smd too

bmk6795
12-22-2012, 10:26 PM
Scammer - Plantinseeds
Scammed - Me
Thread - http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/553292-deal-between-myself-plantinseeds.html

plantinseeds
01-02-2013, 12:30 AM
This thread is for "Known" scammers, not falsely accused sellers. Please delete this post.

av83
01-02-2013, 01:44 AM
This thread is for "Known" scammers, not falsely accused sellers. Please delete this post.

You say that, but you also said this...

I'll refund his money as soon as I get it, I still stand by my story that I sent the amp, but I want to avoid being blacklisted so I can sell off all my equipment online.

And we know nothing was done about it here..

Nah man, didn't expect it to, dejesu was talking to him about buying his sa 12s and i got a pm from dejesu saying the brz he was supposed to send me was in the pic with the sa's

You're a scamming pos, plantinseeds ;. End of story.

-01limited-
01-02-2013, 02:17 AM
Isnt that what this section of the website is for? This is just a bunch of redundancy.

bmk6795
01-02-2013, 09:52 AM

Its cute how you keep denying this. Where is the tracking info? Where did the amp go? If you were indeed falsely accused you would have taken your happy *** to the post office and found out where your **** went, but after being told that that is what you could do multiple times you have done nothing. Not really sure how your logic works but to me and everyone else in the thread i made knows you are a scammer, how you havent been banned yet is beyond me.
plantinseeds ;

murph
01-02-2013, 10:20 AM
Kevin owner of skar audio...

rebelfromva
01-02-2013, 10:29 AM
BreakingBad ;

plantinseeds
01-02-2013, 03:08 PM
You say that, but you also said this...

And we know nothing was done about it here..

You're a scamming pos, plantinseeds ;. End of story.

You forgot to refer back to my post where I said that the BRZ in the photo was not the same one I sent BMK months ago, but actually one I had gotten from a friend afterwards. For all we know, the amp could've been stolen, lost, maybe BMK wasn't satisfied with the deal and is seeking revenge by claiming i'm a scammer. Like I said in the other thread about me, there is no proof that I have done anything wrong in this situation besides not waste my time trying to seek out what happened to the amp after I sent it to BMK... not my responsibilty after delivering the package as promised

SourDeez
01-02-2013, 03:10 PM
You forgot to refer back to my post where I said that the BRZ in the photo was not the same one I sent BMK months ago, but actually one I had gotten from a friend afterwards. For all we know, the amp could've been stolen, lost, maybe BMK wasn't satisfied with the deal and is seeking revenge by claiming i'm a scammer. Like I said in the other thread about me, there is no proof that I have done anything wrong in this situation besides not waste my time trying to seek out what happened to the amp after I sent it to BMK... not my responsibilty after delivering the package as promised

And the fact that you never provided any tracking, proof, info, anything to back YOUR claim up. You have no references here. You never put forth any effort of trying to track the package.

IonRL205
01-02-2013, 03:11 PM

You never provided tracking info or even proof that you shipped it. You're lying and you know it

It is your responsibility that the package gets to the buyer, not theirs. If it doesn't get there, you talk to the shipping company and find out what happend, and you did neither. You're a scammer and deserve to be banned.

pro-rabbit
01-02-2013, 03:12 PM

Do you have proof it was delivered? If so post it, you have 24 hours(or less depending on various responses you may post before the end of the offered time frame) to respond.

Thanks.

cdc351jeferson
01-02-2013, 03:16 PM
thank you some justice pro-rabbit ;

plantinseeds
01-02-2013, 03:20 PM
Do you have proof it was delivered? If so post it, you have 24 hours(or less depending on various responses you may post before the end of the offered time frame) to respond.

Thanks.

Might as well ban me now, because I never bought the option to track the package when I delivered the amp via USPS. Keep it real CA.com members! I've so much about car audio from you guys since joining.

IonRL205
01-02-2013, 03:22 PM
Might as well ban me now, because I never bought the option to track the package when I delivered the amp via USPS. Keep it real CA.com members! I've so much about car audio from you guys since joining.

Then make it right and give the guy an amp

pro-rabbit
01-02-2013, 03:23 PM

If you sent the item with no tracking and no insurance, then yes this is your fault. It is your job as a seller to ensure the item(s) arrive with the buyer in the same condition they left your possession in.

This means you have the option to do a few things. If you did sent the amp then you have a receipt from the correct date it was shipped correct?

If you can not prove anything then you owe the purchaser an amplifier of equal value(if he is ok with that) or refund his $$.

cdc351jeferson
01-02-2013, 03:23 PM

you never tried to call for tracking info to clear your name either you never cared or you scammed either way you getting the hamma

1LoudNLowHoe
01-02-2013, 03:32 PM
If you sent the item with no tracking and no insurance, then yes this is your fault. It is your job as a seller to ensure the item(s) arrive with the buyer in the same condition they left your possession in.

This means you have the option to do a few things. If you did sent the amp then you have a receipt from the correct date it was shipped correct?

If you can not prove anything then you owe the purchaser an amplifier of equal value(if he is ok with that) or refund his $$.

In the other thread about the deal he says he cannot find the little green slip he got from USPS in his dirty room. That little green slip IS a tracking slip. He's a dang liar

bmk6795
01-02-2013, 03:34 PM
Thanks for the back up guys, and thank you rabbit for finally doing something about it

SourDeez
01-02-2013, 03:37 PM
Thanks for the back up guys, and thank you rabbit for finally doing something about it

No prob.

Plantin never sent amp. Never provided tracking. Makes up a bunch of excuses.

Amp in question shows up in his new pictures.

How convenient that he juts so happened to get the SAME amp that he supposedly sent you right after? But you never got it? How gullible does this kid think we are?

plantinseeds
01-02-2013, 03:42 PM
No prob.

Plantin never sent amp. Never provided tracking. Makes up a bunch of excuses.

Amp in question shows up in his new pictures.

How convenient that he juts so happened to get the SAME amp that he supposedly sent you right after? But you never got it? How gullible does this kid think we are?

It's pretty obvious that BMK is gullible enough to send me 140$ via paypal for an amp that he doesn't even know exists or not.. haha just ban me, not even gonna waste my time here.

ace_800
01-02-2013, 03:44 PM

It is your responsibility for the buyer to get what you sold...period. If it got taken off his porch it's YOUR responsibility. You should have paid for insurance or signature conformation. As it has been stated in this thread and the other, you could have got the info by calling USPS, but you didn't and thought by forgetting about it everyone else would too. YOU ARE A ******* SCAMMER AND SHOULD HAVE A HOT IRON SHOVED UP YOUR PEE HOLE.

pro-rabbit
01-02-2013, 03:46 PM
It's pretty obvious that BMK is gullible enough to send me 140$ via paypal for an amp that he doesn't even know exists or not.. haha just ban me, not even gonna waste my time here.

Done.

Gook luck in the future.

SourDeez
01-02-2013, 03:47 PM
It is your responsibility for the buyer to get what you sold...period. If it got taken off his porch it's YOUR responsibility. You should have paid for insurance or signature conformation. As it has been stated in this thread and the other, you could have got the info by calling USPS, but you didn't and thought by forgetting about it everyone else would too. YOU ARE A ******* SCAMMER AND SHOULD HAVE A HOT IRON SHOVED UP YOUR PEE HOLE.

Yeah his only argument is "you guys have no proof, theres no proof"

Yeah, EXACTLY, NO proof thats why you are a scamming loser piece of garbage.

Jason Eden
01-02-2013, 03:57 PM
ok a ? here if i sale lets say a speaker. and buyer says they will give me 100 shipped. So after pay pal i get 95.00 then i go to ship and lets say regular shipping is 15.00 so now we are at 80.00 . when you ship you get a receipt " is that good enough " or do all sellers have to spend another lets guess 5-10.00 to get insurance and tracking and signature required ? so then im at 70.00. Is this right ? or is proof of sending good enough and if the buyer wants the extras they need to ask for it . thanks for the input.

pro-rabbit
01-02-2013, 04:01 PM
You should always get tracking, insurance, package the best way you can, and get signature requirement if shipping via USPS. If you are shipping through UPS or FedEx then you get tracking info automatically and a base insurance of $100. If you require more coverage you will need to purchase that.

It is your responsibility as the seller to ensure that the purchaser gets the item and to be able to prove they received it.

pro-rabbit
01-02-2013, 04:03 PM
Think of it this way.

If you are the purchaser do you want to know where your item is and that if something goes wrong with shipping there is insurance to cover it? If you can not afford a few extra bucks, then don't sell to someone that requires shipping or charge more.

SourDeez
01-02-2013, 04:10 PM
You should always get tracking, insurance, package the best way you can, and get signature requirement if shipping via USPS. If you are shipping through UPS or FedEx then you get tracking info automatically and a base insurance of $100. If you require more coverage you will need to purchase that.

It is your responsibility as the seller to ensure that the purchaser gets the item and to be able to prove they received it.

Exactly. It is the sellers responsibility to provide proof of sending when in question. If you cannot prove that you sent it, and the buyer claims to never have recieved it, then you are thereby held accountable.

You must prove yourself beyond a reasonable doubt

Pretty basic stuff here

Jason Eden
01-02-2013, 04:12 PM
ya i guess charge more because i ship fed ex and i get 100 ins. and free tracking that i give people but most parts are like 300 or so. Is it ok to just post that if they want more ins. they will have to pay the difference ? what if fed ex shows they delivered it but buyer says they never got it ? what then ? it happened to me with post office and pay pal wouldnt help me even though i later found the seller sent to wrong address " pay pal never checked that " they just said he had proof he sent it. thankfully i called post office and the guy there helped me out and found it in the wrong po box because the sender wrote it down wrong.

gckless
01-02-2013, 04:15 PM
ya i guess charge more because i ship fed ex and i get 100 ins. and free tracking that i give people but most parts are like 300 or so. Is it ok to just post that if they want more ins. they will have to pay the difference ? what if fed ex shows they delivered it but buyer says they never got it ? what then ? it happened to me with post office and pay pal wouldnt help me even though i later found the seller sent to wrong address " pay pal never checked that " they just said he had proof he sent it. thankfully i called post office and the guy there helped me out and found it in the wrong po box because the sender wrote it down wrong.

Pretty sure it depends on how you sell it. If you're selling for $300 shipped, then you pay all shipping costs. If you are selling for $300 plus shipping, then it should be understood that you will have $300 in your pocket and the buyer will pay for any and all shipping costs.

SourDeez
01-02-2013, 04:16 PM
what if fed ex shows they delivered it but buyer says they never got it ? what then ? it happened to me with post office and pay pal wouldnt help me even though i later found the seller sent to wrong address " pay pal never checked that " they just said he had proof he sent it. thankfully i called post office and the guy there helped me out and found it in the wrong po box because the sender wrote it down wrong.

Then its on FedEx or the buyer. You could be nice and try to help, but realistically, you provide proof and thats all you need on your part as the seller.

whitedragon551
01-02-2013, 05:53 PM
ok a ? here if i sale lets say a speaker. and buyer says they will give me 100 shipped. So after pay pal i get 95.00 then i go to ship and lets say regular shipping is 15.00 so now we are at 80.00 . when you ship you get a receipt " is that good enough " or do all sellers have to spend another lets guess 5-10.00 to get insurance and tracking and signature required ? so then im at 70.00. Is this right ? or is proof of sending good enough and if the buyer wants the extras they need to ask for it . thanks for the input.

Get it no matter what. Build it into your price. If you cant prove purchaser got the equipment you sent your the one in the wrong and not the buyer. Get it to cover your *** and the buyers.

darron016
01-02-2013, 05:56 PM
Dosen't paypal automatically insure the buyer for these exact situations?

It says on their site that PAYPAL will refund the buyer. And place collections on the sellers account..

Jason Eden
01-02-2013, 06:41 PM
Dosen't paypal automatically insure the buyer for these exact situations?

It says on their site that PAYPAL will refund the buyer. And place collections on the sellers account..
NO that is in my post e bit earlier " as long as they can prove they shipped they did there part " im torn on this because if i send something i cant really control what happens and people dont really want to pay the extra few bucks for ins. the guy from ebay sent my package to the wrong address and pay pal denied my claim saying he sent it. i later recieved the package thanks to a good guy at the post office that saw the name and po box didnt match. I think as long as seller can show they sent it they should be covered unless buyer asked for ins. thats why i like fed ex 100 free.

whitedragon551
01-02-2013, 07:12 PM
NO that is in my post e bit earlier " as long as they can prove they shipped they did there part " im torn on this because if i send something i cant really control what happens and people dont really want to pay the extra few bucks for ins. the guy from ebay sent my package to the wrong address and pay pal denied my claim saying he sent it. i later recieved the package thanks to a good guy at the post office that saw the name and po box didnt match. I think as long as seller can show they sent it they should be covered unless buyer asked for ins. thats why i like fed ex 100 free.

Insurance is a couple dollars or less no matter who you go through. Is $2.00 worth the hassle?

dbeez
01-02-2013, 07:19 PM
What is wrong with peoples common sense now a days as a seller it is your responsibility to insure the buyer recieves his package as it was described. The excuse he didnt ask me to insure is a silly and very weak cop out that is straight bull **** if you cant afford to sell and insure the package gets to the buyer dont sell period.

Jason Eden
01-02-2013, 07:36 PM
i have perfect feed back on all sites im on " ebay, planit minis, thesamba.com " i use my name except on ebay its type34me and i bought a few things on here and caco and im selling a amp on here to a guy " so im not that worried about it and most of my stuff does go out with ins. i just have seen , heard , read things that go wrong. and just wanted to see what you guys thought. so if packages gets dropped off and fedex shows that, but guy says that he never got it " that is the sellers fault " still ?

SUNDOWNBITCH
01-02-2013, 07:38 PM
I was scammed by Goonies; and by slamdunk; both were the same guy though.. Good thread to put up here'

dbeez
01-02-2013, 07:51 PM
i have perfect feed back on all sites im on " ebay, planit minis, thesamba.com " i use my name except on ebay its type34me and i bought a few things on here and caco and im selling a amp on here to a guy " so im not that worried about it and most of my stuff does go out with ins. i just have seen , heard , read things that go wrong. and just wanted to see what you guys thought. so if packages gets dropped off and fedex shows that, but guy says that he never got it " that is the sellers fault " still ?

as the seller you are fully responsible for it til buyer ha it in his posession. Its no different than if you bought a product fed ex says left at front door and you get home its not there would you be like well it was delivered its all on me now i am just out $300. No you would be pissed and want your product or money.

Jason Eden
01-02-2013, 07:58 PM
ya i hear you on that. Dont you think that stuff happens. if you send signature req. on everything ? does that cover it 100% if seller does all they can it doesnt make them a scammer does it. Im glad i have not had this happen to me. dont take me wrong im just picking your guys brain to see what you think.

dbeez
01-02-2013, 08:04 PM
ya i hear you on that. Dont you think that stuff happens. if you send signature req. on everything ? does that cover it 100% if seller does all they can it doesnt make them a scammer does it. Im glad i have not had this happen to me. dont take me wrong im just picking your guys brain to see what you think.

It gives you more credibility and a guarantee of who signed for it cause you definitely want to insire they recieve it and if its not insured 100% the refund is on you if something happens and if your sending stuff no insurance you had better make sure you have that money readily available for a instant refund if something happens not well **** i spent it give me a few weeks.

The Silverman
01-02-2013, 08:44 PM

...someone tell me that more can happen to this guy. Like a drive by.

Spooney
01-02-2013, 10:12 PM
...someone tell me that more can happen to this guy. Like a drive by.

I know,right? Basically admitted to being a lying arsehole. Would like to see him get kneecapped

Imtjnotu
01-02-2013, 10:15 PM
Add spooney to this list

Spooney
01-02-2013, 10:18 PM
Add spooney to this list

Might be a good idea.

martiandancer31
01-02-2013, 10:43 PM
SkarAudio

truth.

2Dcore
01-02-2013, 11:03 PM
Scamming POS's need to get there fingers cut off with a butter knife nice and slow!!!

darron016
01-02-2013, 11:09 PM
Well i just made a profile about a month ago, and bought from someone on here within the first 3 days. I had him put the item up on ebay, than I saw that he had 100% positive feedback so I felt comfortable with buying an amp from him. And it works great

cyn
01-02-2013, 11:19 PM
easy enough... Insure, Package the hell out of the Item, get signature requirement... 5$ more for insurance and all of that is not much of a cost... If you can't do that do not sell or buy period... If you don't have the cash to replace the item if lost/stolen/broken at that moment then don't sell either..

I've had 1 mishap since i've been on this site.. I replaced the amp since it could not be fixed, I paid for all the parts/labor for the amp to try to be fixed. etc..
If you can not do that off the top don't sale period.

Loudmp5
01-02-2013, 11:33 PM

why dont you contact paypal they most likely will refund your funds

murph
01-03-2013, 07:11 AM
And the fact that you never provided any tracking, proof, info, anything to back YOUR claim up. You have no references here. You never put forth any effort of trying to track the package.

I did business with him and had no problem.

mazdakid
01-03-2013, 08:23 AM
I did business with him and had no problem.
You sold something to him, its a little harder to rip someone off that way.

SUNDOWNBITCH
01-03-2013, 08:40 AM
Hahahahahahahhahahahahahah SkarAudio;

Jes 42
01-04-2013, 10:12 PM
Looks like we can add @USBass (http://www.caraudio.com/forums/member.php?u=1022857) ; to that list!! Also thanks to whoever pointed him out.Good job.

infamous_e46
01-04-2013, 10:25 PM
Imtjnotu

sent batt for box build and have yet to see box or anus

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100429003526/callofduty/images/archive/b/b9/20100429003744!Sneaky_troll.jpg

UnderFire
01-04-2013, 10:33 PM
Well i just made a profile about a month ago, and bought from someone on here within the first 3 days. I had him put the item up on ebay, than I saw that he had 100% positive feedback so I felt comfortable with buying an amp from him. And it works great

Glad to hear that, I was getting worried when it wasn't working for you at first.

darron016
01-04-2013, 10:45 PM
Glad to hear that, I was getting worried when it wasn't working for you at first.

Yes, the inline fuse saved me from blowing the amp. Would of been the 2nd time in 2 weeks. It is working great thanks!

murph
10-10-2013, 04:03 AM
bump

jeffdachef
10-10-2013, 04:07 AM
should 04murderpanel be on here too?

jrdnhsnbrg
10-21-2013, 08:03 PM
should 04murderpanel be on here too?

I believe so, 04murdalanche ; aka 04murdapanel... That was an entertaining couple of months for those not being scammed by him

03F150MrSBF
10-21-2013, 08:11 PM
But not for those scammed by him :rage:

Tantricz
10-21-2013, 08:14 PM
Jeff did my panels and I thought they looked good..

rebelfromva
10-21-2013, 08:17 PM
I believe so, 04murdalanche ; aka 04murdapanel... That was an entertaining couple of months for those not being scammed by him

How is Jeff a scammer?

jrdnhsnbrg
10-21-2013, 08:52 PM
How is Jeff a scammer?

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/%2Anegative%2A-feedback/594105-gcklesss-panels-04murdalanche.html
http://www.caraudio.com/forums/%2Anegative%2A-feedback/579642-timmys-ford-taurus-doors-04murdalanche.html
http://www.caraudio.com/forums/%2Anegative%2A-feedback/593978-ipad-mini-dash-04murdalanche.html

I guess less of scammer, more of overcharging for junk work and taking forever and a half. I believe it was somewhere around 8 months for Timmy13091 ;'s door panels

michaellane
04-27-2014, 09:39 AM
Candeshop candeshop407 cj407 and many others.

eg9
05-04-2014, 08:49 PM
Candeshop candeshop407 cj407 and many others.

Glad I didn't get him to do my door panels..........

CandeShop
05-21-2014, 12:34 AM
Glad I didn't get him to do my door panels..........

That's fine. We are in no way scamming anyone nor ever have. Just ask brandonkain82 BassAddictJ or 03F150MrSBF they've all done transactions with us (unlike the user posting our name as a scammer)

BassAddictJ
05-21-2014, 10:28 AM
Candeshop has been solid on every transaction, many transactions through the years.

03F150MrSBF
05-21-2014, 10:51 PM
No problems ever from CandeShop. Done a few transactions, he sent first, I've sent first, never even a hiccup. Supplies phone number,email, available on here, FB, never a problem getting in contact. Even video chatted with me to show a change that was required. Easy to work with. So I don't feel personally that CandeShop should be on this list.

eg9 you wouldn't have any problems dealing with CandeShop. Good work and good turn around time.

eg9
05-22-2014, 02:42 PM
It's cool, I've got a local guy I'm going to end up letting him do any work on the panels and pillar pods.