PDA

View Full Version : Problems with TheBatteryMan

JoeK
12-22-2012, 01:01 AM
I've purchased and received a battery from TheBatteryMan (105ah powerware).

Battery worked great at first, but over time the voltage held went down over time. At times, with no load, it would not go over 13.8V.

Then suddenly one day the entire system voltage would not go over 12.8V with the powerware connected..

Long story short... battery will not charge and will kill a battery charger.

Attempted RMA and resolution(replacement) for 3 weeks+ now. Attempted to reply to a PM from nicholas mccabe, but since the inbox was full i decided to get some real action done.

With no helpful information, i created a PayPal dispute and will attempt to work things out before i escolate it to a claim. At this point i am requesting a full refund with return of product.

BKNIGHTS
12-22-2012, 01:12 AM
everything you described points to a bad alt

gckless
12-22-2012, 01:15 AM
everything you described points to a bad alt

Uh, this. You didn't even test resting voltage according to your post, which is the basic test of a battery. Looks like you ignorantly jumped to conclusions, according to this post.

Jes 42
12-22-2012, 01:22 AM

Battery worked great at first, but over time the voltage held went down over time. At times, with no load, it would not go over 13.8V.

Then suddenly one day the entire system voltage would not go over 12.8V with the powerware connected..

Attempted RMA and resolution(replacement) for 3 weeks+ now. Attempted to reply to a PM from nicholas mccabe, but since the inbox was full i decided to get some real action done.

With no helpful information, i created a PayPal dispute and will attempt to work things out before i escolate it to a claim. At this point i am requesting a full refund with return of product.

Whats your voltage with powerware unhooked?

ThatChevyGuy
12-22-2012, 01:25 AM
I think you have no grounds for a pp dispute...

4OZGLOVES
12-22-2012, 01:28 AM
Alts fried not the battery.

04murdalanche
12-22-2012, 01:29 AM
ahhh.....

Flastrongman
12-22-2012, 01:37 AM
will kill a battery charger, seriously?

gckless
12-22-2012, 01:39 AM
Have you really done any testing of any sort to single the battery out? Have you put another battery in your system and tested that?

Or is this a troll attempt. Because it's really dumb, either way.

rebelfromva
12-22-2012, 01:54 AM
What kind of battery charger are you using to begin with. Don't take to advance and have them check it as they don't have the right equipment. Your more than welcome to pm me your number so we can resolve this issue asap

IonRL205
12-22-2012, 02:08 AM
What did your battery rest at when you got it?

Also you have an AGM battery. You have to have a special charger to charge one.

This topic is teh lulz

garretttt4
12-22-2012, 04:26 AM
I think you have no grounds for a pp dispute...

x10

whitedragon551
12-22-2012, 05:16 AM
He also sent me a PM saying that he decided to discontinue vendor subscriptions after only 1 month as well.

05fronty
12-22-2012, 10:38 AM
hmmmm

>>SQL<<
12-22-2012, 10:45 AM
He also sent me a PM saying that he decided to discontinue vendor subscriptions after only 1 month as well.

that *****.

tprj82
12-22-2012, 10:45 AM
have you brought the battery to like a autozone and have them test it?

rebelfromva
12-22-2012, 11:15 AM
have you brought the battery to like a autozone and have them test it?

Do not take agm batts to auto stores as stated before. Their chargers will mess them up

>>SQL<<
12-22-2012, 11:32 AM
Do not take agm batts to auto stores as stated before. Their chargers will mess them up

That makes no sense at all.

How come you do not need a special alternator to run AGM batteries?

I have AGM batteries in my waverunner, atv, and motorcycle. I use the same charger that I use for all my other batteries on them, never had a problem.

If what you are saying was true then we would need to change the battery charger in the car aka the alternator to work with this new 'magical' battery, right?

>>SQL<<
12-22-2012, 11:37 AM

I have AGM batteries in my waverunner, atv, and motorcycle. I use the same charger that I use for all my other batteries on them, never had a problem.

If what you are saying was true then we would need to change the battery charger in the car aka the alternator to work with this new 'magical' battery, right?

I am going to quote myself here, it is bad to overcharge an AGM battery so using an old style analog charger is not recommended. However I have a digital charger (which works fine for AGM batteries) and I would assume that the auto parts store do as well.

Either way as long as the AGM is not overcharged it will be fine.

rebelfromva
12-22-2012, 11:41 AM
Nicholous is out of town right now with no Internet access. Feel free to message me and I will get you in contact with him.

rebelfromva
12-22-2012, 11:43 AM

I am going to quote myself here, it is bad to overcharge an AGM battery so using an old style analog charger is not recommended. However I have a digital charger (which works fine for AGM batteries) and I would assume that the auto parts store do as well.

Either way as long as the AGM is not overcharged it will be fine.

If you have an issue with anything feel free to message me instead of quoting me every time I post something.

Jes 42
12-22-2012, 11:46 AM

IF you used a regular battery charger on it YOU messed the battery up.Hows that the sellers fault??

>>SQL<<
12-22-2012, 11:54 AM
If you have an issue with anything feel free to message me instead of quoting me every time I post something.

I have ZERO problems with you at all.

I was discussing the info you gave as I went right to Deka's website and got the information from there.

Do do not need a special charger, you need one that turns off voltage when the battery is charged, which I believe every digital charger out there does.

This is a forum and information is obtained by discussions. If I am wrong with what I am saying discuss how.

If you are right I will be the first to say so. But making blanket statements saying a 'special' charger is needed is not correct.

Mr.G6
12-22-2012, 12:36 PM
ok guys i MIGHT be new here but thats beside the point..
i recieved a text about this 1st thign this MORNING straight from nicholas about this thread..
here is EXACTLY what he said.
dude got the battery was happy as hell to get it ..said his voltage was GREAT.. then he proceeded to charge it like its his religion..with a STANDARD battery charger for a entire week..
and NOW this guy wants his money back for something HE made happen...

fact of the matter is the guy got a awesome battery that all rest at 12.7 to 12.8volts and he proceeded to charge it for a week on a standard charger..

ThatChevyGuy
12-22-2012, 12:46 PM
User error

Mr.G6
12-22-2012, 01:03 PM
User error

its 110% user error.. and nothing but..
and THIS is exactly why this guy will NOT get exchange

ThatChevyGuy
12-22-2012, 01:13 PM
This thread should be deleted

Jes 42
12-22-2012, 01:18 PM
People that screw up their own s hit and blame it on something or someone else should be deleted....lol.You f uck it up just be a man and move on and learn from it.wtf??

>>SQL<<
12-22-2012, 01:36 PM
i recieved a text about this 1st thign this MORNING straight from nicholas about this thread..
dude got the battery was happy as hell to get it ..said his voltage was GREAT.. then he proceeded to charge it like its his religion..with a STANDARD battery charger for a entire week..

fact of the matter is the guy got a awesome battery that all rest at 12.7 to 12.8volts and he proceeded to charge it for a week on a standard charger..

IF* that is true then the OP cooked his AGM battery by overcharging it.

That is why, as rebelfromVA has said, the proper (digital) charger is required or you will destroy the battery.

In defense of THEBATTERYMAN, the op has very little electrical knowledge (none) at all.

That was made clear in the thread about how to wire LED lights into his car.

Mr.G6
12-22-2012, 01:45 PM
IF* that is true then the OP cooked his AGM battery by overcharging it.

That is why, as rebelfromVA has said, the proper (digital) charger is required or you will destroy the battery.

In defense of THEBATTERYMAN, the op has very little electrical knowledge (none) at all.

That was made clear in the thread about how to wire LED lights into his car.

its 100% true ive been talking to nicholas about it all morning
hell i joined this forum JUST to put my word in on this .. because he is out of town right now

Falcons
12-22-2012, 03:52 PM
Lol how the hell do you Fvck up a battery? Lmao

NASTY08IMPALA
12-22-2012, 03:54 PM

Ive seen idiots swell em up like ballons

cdc351jeferson
12-22-2012, 04:07 PM
if you go to auto zone for anything have them check your alt

Mr.G6
12-22-2012, 04:29 PM

using a standard wetcell charger for hours and hours on end
90% of wetcell chargers have voltage right off the bat..as to where every agm charger i own STARTS with the battery resting voltage and slowly brings it up..
agm chargers clean the plates of the battery too and conditions them..
wetcell chargers do none of that..
YES u can charge a agm battery on a basic wetcell charger for a little time..but sustanied or multipul tries at this will swell that Fvuker up like a ball

JoeK
12-22-2012, 05:55 PM
alt is fine. without the powerwqre I get 14.4

excuse my typing as I'm on mobile

I'm using an interstate 75 in leiu of the piwerwqre temporarily. may not have the.capacity but it holds 14.4 on idle

audiobaun
12-22-2012, 06:24 PM
It might be of best interest to take those bats/batt to a local Boat seller,and see if they can charge them up, and get some results..It may be possible that you have already damaged some inner cells due to the time of charging with the reg batt charger, rather than the trickle/digital boat batt charger..id get them checked out though at a local Boat seller,as they have excellent experience of these types of batteries, or a well known Motorhome/travel trailer facility..they will be able to let you know pretty much as soon as they are hooked up..They may charge very little to check out, or nothing at all..just a recommendation for you:santa:

JoeK
12-22-2012, 10:26 PM
Just to clarify:

(a) I never put the battery on a charger until after it has been problematic
(b) The alt is fine. It does 14.4V(14.9 if cold) without the powerware. The instant the powerware is connected, the entire system voltage drops.
(c) It's been 3 weeks of promises for a return but nothing.
(d) The battery resting voltage is 11.6 when not connected to anything. Load tester i have indicates full load under 6V

JoeK
12-22-2012, 10:30 PM

I never attempted to charge it until after it has been proven to be problematic. IT was a great battery, but after one day it went down the drain

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Also forgot to mention, the battery charger i used was a 10a trickle charger, fully automated and digital.

audiobaun
12-22-2012, 10:36 PM
Just to clarify:

(a) I never put the battery on a charger until after it has been problematic
(b) The alt is fine. It does 14.4V(14.9 if cold) without the powerware. The instant the powerware is connected, the entire system voltage drops.
(c) It's been 3 weeks of promises for a return but nothing.
(d) The battery resting voltage is 11.6 when not connected to anything. Load tester i have indicates full load under 6V

:crap:Hmm, not good,especially C

cdc351jeferson
12-22-2012, 10:38 PM
yeah bro that ***** hope it all works out . in the end you did buy a cheap no name china batt

JoeK
12-22-2012, 10:41 PM
I understand i **** at everything i do, but i didnt mindlessly kill this thing. The current batteries(stock+interstate megatron) work great, :/.

If anybody still thinks its my fault, do let me know.

ON an additional note, i have saved all PMs from and to nicholas mccabe about the whole thing.

And also, note (D) should be 8.5V, not 6

cdc351jeferson
12-22-2012, 10:46 PM
I understand i **** at everything i do, but i didnt mindlessly kill this thing. The current batteries(stock+interstate megatron) work great, :/.

If anybody still thinks its my fault, do let me know.

ON an additional note, i have saved all PMs from and to nicholas mccabe about the whole thing.

And also, note (D) should be 8.5V, not 6

save your money next time and buy a xs power

JoeK
12-22-2012, 10:50 PM
save your money next time and buy a xs power

I'm hoping to return this for $150 towards a name brand battery, Kinetik, Optima, or XS Power. Probably Kinetik due to price point

Jes 42
12-22-2012, 10:55 PM
I'm hoping to return this for $150 towards a name brand battery, Kinetik, Optima, or XS Power. Probably Kinetik due to price point

Well whatever you do good luck.Hope this gets resolved to both parties likings.

cdc351jeferson
12-22-2012, 10:59 PM

didnt you learn about cheaping out on a battery jsut now and your going with another cause of price point?

JoeK
12-22-2012, 11:17 PM
didnt you learn about cheaping out on a battery jsut now and your going with another cause of price point?

Difference is i know Kinetik is a good brand with thousands of happy customers. Also a good customer service dept ;)

Sleeklsc
12-22-2012, 11:57 PM
Difference is i know Kinetik is a good brand with thousands of happy customers. Also a good customer service dept ;)

Just how much research have you done on Kinetiks? :crazy:

UnderFire
12-23-2012, 12:00 AM
Isn't Kinetik kind of the "****** one" out of the car audio specific batt companies?

double 07
12-23-2012, 12:00 AM
Hopefully enough to know they (kinetic) don't use VIRGIN lead.....

mylows10
12-23-2012, 12:07 AM
kinetik isn't as good as you think ,thats why only a 1 year warranty ,seen many of them swell up after 6 months

kushy_dreams
12-23-2012, 12:10 AM

ok, now we for sure know that you are a retard

JoeK
12-23-2012, 12:29 AM
kinetik isn't as good as you think ,thats why only a 1 year warranty ,seen many of them swell up after 6 months

Never knew that. A buddy here is selling an XS power D2400 for $200 i may look into.

mylows10
12-23-2012, 12:31 AM
Never knew that. A buddy here is selling an XS power D2400 for $200 i may look into.

better choice ,also sonic has them as well with free shipping

JoeK
12-23-2012, 12:38 AM
better choice ,also sonic has them as well with free shipping

Depending on the outcome of this dispute(note: it has been escalated to a claim due to refusal by seller) i'll most likely get that D2400.

mylows10
12-23-2012, 12:41 AM
Depending on the outcome of this dispute(note: it has been escalated to a claim due to refusal by seller) i'll most likely get that D2400.

i run odyssey batteries myself.had a d3100 and a batcap 4000

West
12-23-2012, 12:47 AM
Just how much research have you done on Kinetiks? :crazy:

I picked up two kinetiks batts on the cheap... I hope they dont **** ***... lol

Sleeklsc
12-23-2012, 01:25 AM
I picked up two kinetiks batts on the cheap... I hope they dont **** ***... lol

If you got them "On the cheap" i'd say they're worth a shot. Not worth close to retail. Just keep a eye on em'.

West
12-23-2012, 01:27 AM
If you got them "On the cheap" i'd say they're worth a shot. Not worth close to retail. Just keep a eye on em'.

cool thanks.

kushy_dreams
12-23-2012, 01:31 AM

So wait, you're filing a claim with pp because you are a retard? that makes a lot of sense, maybe someone should notify pp of this thread showing your lack of competence when it comes to handling batteries properly. If I was the battery man, I'd tell to you go **** yourself.

gckless
12-23-2012, 01:33 AM
^^ :laugh:

VWGolfMKVI
12-23-2012, 02:43 AM
So wait, you're filing a claim with pp because you are a retard? that makes a lot of sense, maybe someone should notify pp of this thread showing your lack of competence when it comes to handling batteries properly. If I was the battery man, I'd tell to you go **** yourself.

If you read the entire thread you will read that he never hooked the battery up to a charger until after it became a problem. He also used a digital charger.

kushy_dreams
12-23-2012, 02:45 AM
If you read the entire thread you will read that he never hooked the battery up to a charger until after it became a problem. He also used a digital charger.

I read all of that and I stand by my statement.

JoeK
12-23-2012, 02:52 AM
I read all of that and I stand by my statement.

So you want to tell me its my fault yet the other batteries in my car have ran and still run to their specs and performance?

kushy_dreams
12-23-2012, 03:33 AM
So you want to tell me its my fault yet the other batteries in my car have ran and still run to their specs and performance?

yes, because you still drop hints that you don't know what you are doing.

Mr.G6
12-23-2012, 10:24 AM
this is still going on?
your not going to get a refund or a new battery from nick,,. so just chalk it up as YOUR own mistake pal
let me know tho if you need help hooking l.e.d lights up tho lololol (referring to his thread asking about lights i think it was)

Mr.G6
12-23-2012, 10:26 AM
yes, because you still drop hints that you don't know what you are doing.

he doesnt know what hes doing.. he even told thebatteryman that also
and what hes saying here and what ive heard is a differnt story
he charged this battery for a ENTIRE week on a standard old *** wetcell charger... killed the battery
end of story
oo and KINETIK is junk,, worst battery company out there

05fronty
12-23-2012, 10:55 AM
interesting

gckless
12-23-2012, 10:57 AM
he charged this battery for a ENTIRE week on a standard old *** wetcell charger... killed the battery
end of story

I believe every word of this.

Mr.G6
12-23-2012, 11:13 AM
I believe every word of this.

and i love you sir lol jk ( no homo)
i still cant believe somebody can be this stupid and STILL try getting his money back and making other ppl think "thebatteryman" is bad bc he refuses to help this moron

Random1010
12-23-2012, 11:53 AM
The battery guy? The same one who needed people to loan him the $30 or whatever to become a vendor? And then deletes vendor status after a month?

Nothing sketchy there.

av83
12-23-2012, 12:25 PM
this is still going on?
your not going to get a refund or a new battery from nick,,. so just chalk it up as YOUR own mistake pal
let me know tho if you need help hooking l.e.d lights up tho lololol (referring to his thread asking about lights i think it was)

I didn't read the LED thread, but I was present for this discussion.
http://www.caraudio.com/forums/amplifiers/558008-my-sk-1500-1-junk.html

knotdrummer88
12-23-2012, 12:38 PM

why would he do that, it seemed like it was going pretty well

JoeK
12-23-2012, 06:48 PM
end of story

Show me a screenshot where i said i charged it for one week. You better have proof before you go and pull words out of your ***

this is still going on?

Besides you being a troll, him not giving me a refund is an example of "ripping somebody off". And on an offtopic note, i purchased an SPDT switch and am using the remote out from the HU as the remote in :), installed a 1A fuse for both footwell lights.

JoeK
12-23-2012, 06:55 PM
Here are screenshots of every single PM i ever sent regarding this matter... maybe this will clear things up. You can't put words in my mouth

Notice the lack of hostility, i attempted to get this resolved in a nice and concise manner.

http://makaiwell.com/pictures/screens/2012-12-23_1752.png
http://makaiwell.com/pictures/screens/2012-12-23_1753.png
http://makaiwell.com/pictures/screens/2012-12-23_1753_001.png
http://makaiwell.com/pictures/screens/2012-12-23_1753_002.png

JoeK
12-23-2012, 06:59 PM
As such, this is a twosided story so below are all responses from thebatteryman

http://makaiwell.com/pictures/screens/2012-12-23_1757.png
http://makaiwell.com/pictures/screens/2012-12-23_1757_001.png
http://makaiwell.com/pictures/screens/2012-12-23_1757_002.png
http://makaiwell.com/pictures/screens/2012-12-23_1757_003.png
http://makaiwell.com/pictures/screens/2012-12-23_1758.png

JoeK
12-23-2012, 07:00 PM
Thusly, i used the PayPal dispute (not claim!) to get action. My request was outright denied so it has been escalated to a claim.

ADDON(to avoid post flodding):

I may not be the best at wiring, but i admit if i broke something. The whole SK-1500.1 was admittely my fault, and my apologies were given to those where they were due, as have all the other things i have broken and misblamed, etc. However, this is not my doing. If i have other products doing what they were doing in the EXACT configuration as the powerware, then where is it my fault?

Mr.G6
12-24-2012, 09:51 AM
nice that you hooked a fan to the battery and TOTALLY drained it "thinking" "o if i totally kill it itll come back better.. wrong..
the battery arrived to YOUR door passing a load test AND resting at 12.9.. thats where his end of the deal ends..
he cannot replace a battery you fvukd up.. go buy a actual AGM approved charger so you dont kill batteries in the future..

a person like you is exactly why people think badly about somebody.. just because you thought process is NOT there

Team Ampere
12-24-2012, 03:23 PM
I finally got to a place with some wifi service, even tho itz at a hospital where im visiting my wifes grandfather. At any rate, im actually glad this thread got started.

1. To the guy who got a busted battery via ups. Your battery is coming, and please relize i had to pinch my pennies for a few weeks to get it. But i will make it right.

2. This is for whitedragon. I like howyou pointedout how I was pming you about not being a vendor anymore, when what i said was thst i couldnt afford it this month, and wheni saw the charge pending my checking account, i asked you guys to stop it. Please note that i stil, havent heard jack shitt back from thr admin guy, and im more than certain i csn just chalk it up asa 50 dollar loss. That had jack to do with this thread, so why even post it. But whatever.

3. I would like to see a show of hands FROM ANYONE ON HERE WHO WOULD ISSUE A REFUND , AFTER KNOWING THAT THE ITEM WAS IN PERFECT CONDITION WHEN HE RECEIVED IT, THEN AWEEK OR 2 LATER ALL THE SUDDEN ITS JUNK. My point being , is how in the hell does someone "fake" a battery being good?? I mean, how did i RIP THIS GUY OFF?? It went out resting well and holding perfectly, he even posted that he was very happy with it and how it was definetly legit. And another thing, i wasgoing to get this battery back from him and trade it in on another. Free of charge. Now ,once i tell my vendor that it was user error, he wouldnt in a million years switch it out for me. Eslicelly knowing theway the owner was rapidly charging it and wasnt even using a proper charger.

I also want to thank all the memberz of my team, and even those who are just freinds of mine. Without the questions you guys asked, i wouldnt have gottdn the real reason for the battery being damaged.

Thanks mrg6,bassman89, rebel, and anyone else.

Nick

infamous_e46
12-24-2012, 03:27 PM
fuxing retarded bastard

whitedragon551
12-24-2012, 03:31 PM
I finally got to a place with some wifi service, even tho itz at a hospital where im visiting my wifes grandfather. At any rate, im actually glad this thread got started.

1. To the guy who got a busted battery via ups. Your battery is coming, and please relize i had to pinch my pennies for a few weeks to get it. But i will make it right.

2. This is for whitedragon. I like howyou pointedout how I was pming you about not being a vendor anymore, when what i said was thst i couldnt afford it this month, and wheni saw the charge pending my checking account, i asked you guys to stop it. Please note that i stil, havent heard jack shitt back from thr admin guy, and im more than certain i csn just chalk it up asa 50 dollar loss. That had jack to do with this thread, so why even post it. But whatever.

3. I would like to see a show of hands FROM ANYONE ON HERE WHO WOULD ISSUE A REFUND , AFTER KNOWING THAT THE ITEM WAS IN PERFECT CONDITION WHEN HE RECEIVED IT, THEN AWEEK OR 2 LATER ALL THE SUDDEN ITS JUNK. My point being , is how in the hell does someone "fake" a battery being good?? I mean, how did i RIP THIS GUY OFF?? It went out resting well and holding perfectly, he even posted that he was very happy with it and how it was definetly legit. And another thing, i wasgoing to get this battery back from him and trade it in on another. Free of charge. Now ,once i tell my vendor that it was user error, he wouldnt in a million years switch it out for me. Eslicelly knowing theway the owner was rapidly charging it and wasnt even using a proper charger.

I also want to thank all the memberz of my team, and even those who are just freinds of mine. Without the questions you guys asked, i wouldnt have gottdn the real reason for the battery being damaged.

Thanks mrg6,bassman89, rebel, and anyone else.

Nick

I find it ironic you beg for money to get your vendor account setup then within that 1 month you have 3-4 threads popup with failed batteries and PM me asking to cancel your payment. MrG6's response to the OP not getting a replacement after he has stated his side is not helping your case either.

denim
12-24-2012, 03:34 PM
Something seems fishy here.

pro-rabbit
12-24-2012, 03:59 PM
I was pmed about removing his vendor status and stopping payments as well.

From the start various things seemed "not right" about the entire setup. I did instruct him to remove all sale threads in and outside the vendor section. With being removed from vedorship I explained that he was no longer able to sell here. I also explained that all of his "reps" will need to close/lock their threads as well.

Team Ampere
12-24-2012, 04:02 PM
Lol. Dragon, you are too funny,

Show of hands. Who has ever seen a mod troll so hard on a feedback thread.

And wtf, the dude got a perfectly working battery . He EVEN SAID SO HIMSELF. So im not real sure what kinds of evidence u guys think u have.

And please show me all the threads u have wherd the batts ars no gkod

JoeK
12-24-2012, 04:29 PM
nice that you hooked a fan to the battery and TOTALLY drained it "thinking" "o if i totally kill it itll come back better.. wrong..
the battery arrived to YOUR door passing a load test AND resting at 12.9.. thats where his end of the deal ends..
he cannot replace a battery you fvukd up.. go buy a actual AGM approved charger so you dont kill batteries in the future..

a person like you is exactly why people think badly about somebody.. just because you thought process is NOT there

You really *are* an idiot.

JoeK
12-24-2012, 04:31 PM
"fake" a battery being good?? I mean, how did i RIP THIS GUY OFF?? k

And how do i fake a battery being bad?

JoeK
12-24-2012, 04:35 PM

On an additional note, if you bought an amplifier and it worked fine at first then smokes later (popcorn sounds?:o) is it not the vendors fault, but yours? (****** analogy, but it will suffice)

JoeK
12-24-2012, 04:38 PM
Sorry if this is post spamming, but its not combining my responses

And what was the real reason again? I must have missed it

IonRL205
12-24-2012, 05:02 PM
I've had batteries go bad on me before that tested out perfect at resting voltage and tested out fine with a load test, but after I used it for a few days they go bad. Also running 1500 watts with it.

It could have just been a bad battery to start with and the drain from the amplifier caused it to crap out. This happened quite a bit with yellowtops for me.

whitedragon551
12-24-2012, 06:13 PM
Lol. Dragon, you are too funny,

Show of hands. Who has ever seen a mod troll so hard on a feedback thread.

And wtf, the dude got a perfectly working battery . He EVEN SAID SO HIMSELF. So im not real sure what kinds of evidence u guys think u have.

And please show me all the threads u have wherd the batts ars no gkod

Not a troll. Unfortunately for you this forum has a reputation for pointing out who the scammers are and who is sketchy and who is not. It is weird you asked for help getting the vendor section, then had a few hiccups in your vendor section, and then PM'd me about cancelling payment to do away with your vendor section, and now you have MrG6 saying you will not refund or exchange the battery for JoeK.

Let me point you to this post you made 1 week ago in your vendor thread responding to JoeK:

i know you do man, and i had no way to know it would only hold a load for a week. When i bought it, he load tested it and it did fine. I have bought from him 1 time and he had 1 that didnt pass. It was a 140ah c&d battery. He put it on the tester, flipped the dial, and looked at me and said, "you cant have this one". SO i know he wont send out something that doesnt pas the load test. I totally believe you had a good setupo and the battery may have just failed. I know your a audio vet and wouldnt have done something foolish with it. like i said, i will be in touch with everyone who has a problem, and your at the top of my lists joek, im working on it this week. I may have a label sent to you this coming week, you can send the batery back to me, that way, i can take it ot the vendor and tell him that it failed,

Is their a skething on the top of the battery?? Done with like an engraver?? SHould say something like 1 yr, and some initials on it.

JoeK
12-24-2012, 10:29 PM
I took it to advanced auto parts to use on their battery tester. The battery put out 73CCA @ 10.8V, showed bad. They then put it on an AGM charger they have in the back, the machine didnt even start to charge the battery throwing up an error light.

Also, i did not want to have to put up a thread like this, dont get me wrong. I just don't want to be -$150 and with a product that isn't performing to what i was told it would. The battery *was* great at first, but after a few days it started going downhill, then **** the bricks.

VWGolfMKVI
12-24-2012, 10:59 PM
Being an outsider and just reading this thread it would make me think its fishy as well. You become a vendor with borrowed money for one month? And can't afford another month? Was there NO markup in the batteries? Just doesn't add up. This is just an outsider looking in.

bgowdy31
12-24-2012, 11:47 PM
with all this battery stuff getting thrown around and i think i read were someone "checked dekas" website to get info this powerware battery. Deka batteries are good right?

bgowdy31
12-24-2012, 11:48 PM
Being an outsider and just reading this thread it would make me think its fishy as well. You become a vendor with borrowed money for one month? And can't afford another month? Was there NO markup in the batteries? Just doesn't add up. This is just an outsider looking in.

does kinda sound funny... he was kind of "hawking" me to buy a battery from him

Mitch86
12-25-2012, 05:06 PM
Sounds like thebatteryman wasn't prepared for "business". It seems he was just buying batteries from a third party with no real knowledge of batteries or business. When things went bad, he was unable to back up his "business" so he decided to get out quickly before things got really ugly. That's what I gathered from this thread anyway...

VWGolfMKVI
12-25-2012, 05:19 PM
Sounds like thebatteryman wasn't prepared for "business". It seems he was just buying batteries from a third party with no real knowledge of batteries or business. When things went bad, he was unable to back up his "business" so he decided to get out quickly before things got really ugly. That's what I gathered from this thread anyway...

Exactly

Better-Action
12-25-2012, 05:36 PM
Idiot on one side... shady on the other...

This thread is great. Lulz were had.

JoeK
12-26-2012, 12:42 AM
Not too concerned about this, but i just bought an XS Power D3100 :), hopefully itll all work itself out

Team Ampere
12-27-2012, 02:30 PM
In order to cover shipping costs, and have the prices stay where they were competitive, there was a lower than "average" markup. Non money was "borrowed". money was only used to cover a few costs, and thos few people have more than tripled their money that they initially put in. Like any other startup, i made sure they were taken care of first thing, while i wasnt even making a dime.

why would he do that, it seemed like it was going pretty well

drummer, things are/were going pretty well. But with christmas and a few birthdays to plan and stuff this month, i just didnt have the money FOR THIS MONTH. Never said jackshitt about cancelling forever, just flat out said i didnt have 50 bucks to dish out this month. But i paid it anyway, so i cant change that now.

To the guy "who has seen multiple threads go up about bad batteries" please show me all of these threads??? Beacasue as far as im concerned, other than this thread, noones said a damm thing about it.

The first sale i made was locally. Guy bought 2 c and d 134ah batt and 8-powerware 102ah batts. That was almost 2 months ago.

To the guy who had the bright idea that "i buy from a third party vendor". Well no shitt sherlock??? Im not a fuckking manufacturer!! who the hell else am i supposed to buy random brands and sizes from?? That was a real bright statement you had there.

Team Ampere
12-27-2012, 02:33 PM
And to the guy who said i "hawked" him. He asked a ton of questions first of all. 2nd of all, i only had 3 of these specific bateries that he wanted , the deka 105ah batts. he was super interested, he was gonna get them., this and that. Then one day he pmed me and said that he found some locally. Good for him. and thats where our conversation ended.

Team Ampere
12-27-2012, 02:36 PM

Its really quite simple amigo. I get money from a customer, box up a battery, and drop it off at the UPS store. Its not rocket science. Just so happened somoen got a battery that was in perfect shape when it arrived at his house, and magically, the next week after being on a standard battery charger, it was bad. And im expected to make that right?? u peoplemake me laugh

dbeez
12-27-2012, 03:05 PM
Nicholas from one business man to another you need to learn how to talk to people a little better even when your upset and mad now I will say no one knows for sure what happened here but it Appears a batt arrived in good shape and a week later died and apparently there is 0 warranty from you is that correct.

JoeK
12-27-2012, 03:15 PM
Its really quite simple amigo. I get money from a customer, box up a battery, and drop it off at the UPS store. Its not rocket science. Just so happened somoen got a battery that was in perfect shape when it arrived at his house, and magically, the next week after being on a standard battery charger, it was bad. And im expected to make that right?? u peoplemake me laugh

Again, screenshot where i said that. Why do you insist on putting words in my mouth.

Mitch86
12-29-2012, 01:44 AM

Maybe that's the problem... you think its so simple. You're playing with peoples hard earned money. You don't present yourself as professional or understanding. I stand by what I said. You have no business sense and not prepared to do business. I'm not attacking you, I'm just making an observation based on what I have gathered from this thread. Its probably best you got out before things got really bad, because you weren't prepared for this.

Team Ampere
12-29-2012, 11:05 AM
Maybe that's the problem... you think its so simple. You're playing with peoples hard earned money. You don't present yourself as professional or understanding. I stand by what I said. You have no business sense and not prepared to do business. I'm not attacking you, I'm just making an observation based on what I have gathered from this thread. Its probably best you got out before things got really bad, because you weren't prepared for this.

Theres ur problem rite there. Youve only seen this thread. How can you make a determination on what kind of person, or buisness person i am?? Thats like going in to Chilis at one location, the food and service being terrible, and pretty much saying that chilis *****. You remind me of like a ceo or coo of a company. Its the out of sight, oiut of mind routine. You may come to the plant once a year, and you see 1 guy standing getting a drink of water. Whats your assumption??? That that guy is lazy, and he should be fired becasue hes always at the water cooler. How do you know that for the past 8 hours, he hasnt been busting his asss on the production line, to make your company profitable, and the one time you stop ny to visit the plant, you see hijm drinking water.

I dont feel attacked at all Mitch. I actually am enlightened. That so many of you, in such a short amount of time, can come to conclusions about what i do and how i do things. Fact is, its none of your buisness. I stand beside every thing i say and do. I still dont see where im at fault for this dudes battery, but whatever, you guys are all entitled to your opinions. You say im playing with peoples hard earned money. The people are paying for something that i have, and that they want. You act like a fool when you basically act like im scamming someone?? Who the helll have i scammed?? YOur an idiot

This is the only thread ive seen whrer anyone has had any type of problem with any of my batteries..

Since november , my collegues and myself have sold and shipped over 60+ batteries. So , you all you haters who think that im butthurt, or that youve changed my mind about doing buisness on here, you havent.

And yes Mitchell, it is that simpe. I have something people want.
1. They put in an order and send funds
2. I box up a battery and send it to them.

Mitchell, thats a total of 2 mind boggling steps it takes to complete a transaction. Not attacking me. Then why dont you DO YOUR HOMEWORK BEFORE YOU ACT LIKE YOU KNOW ME, dippshit

Team Ampere
12-29-2012, 11:09 AM
Nicholas from one business man to another you need to learn how to talk to people a little better even when your upset and mad now I will say no one knows for sure what happened here but it Appears a batt arrived in good shape and a week later died and apparently there is 0 warranty from you is that correct.

Dude, cmon. multimillion dollar company, nor am i selling dreams. Im a southern guy and could care less if i sell no batteries becasue someone doesnt like the way i talk "when im upset". The fact is im being blasted for something that ended when he said" the battery works great".

WHo am i ??? so these other guys who sell batteries on here// im not talkin companies. Im talkin about individuals that sell a batt here or there. No one would say anything if it was one of those guys that sold the battery. But since its me, everyones got something to say. its all good tho. IM boxing up 2 right now, then i will spray foamthe sides and top. Let it dry, tape it up, stick opn a label and haul to the ups store. Thanks much

Nick

dbeez
12-29-2012, 11:18 AM
Dude, cmon. multimillion dollar company, nor am i selling dreams. Im a southern guy and could care less if i sell no batteries becasue someone doesnt like the way i talk "when im upset". The fact is im being blasted for something that ended when he said" the battery works great".

WHo am i ??? so these other guys who sell batteries on here// im not talkin companies. Im talkin about individuals that sell a batt here or there. No one would say anything if it was one of those guys that sold the battery. But since its me, everyones got something to say. its all good tho. IM boxing up 2 right now, then i will spray foamthe sides and top. Let it dry, tape it up, stick opn a label and haul to the ups store. Thanks much

Nick

you obiviously cant comprehind what we are trying to tell you to help yourself. I have sold many many batteries glad you sell 30 batteries a month hope you do well but your overall attitude and reactions have to change or things will end.

whitedragon551
12-29-2012, 11:20 AM
Theres ur problem rite there. Youve only seen this thread. How can you make a determination on what kind of person, or buisness person i am??

The people are paying for something that i have, and that they want. You act like a fool when you basically act like im scamming someone?? Who the helll have i scammed?? YOur an idiot

Mitchell, thats a total of 2 mind boggling steps it takes to complete a transaction. Not attacking me. Then why dont you DO YOUR HOMEWORK BEFORE YOU ACT LIKE YOU KNOW ME, dippshit

Its easy to tell what kind of person you are. Instead of handling this situation like a man, you resort to calling names and lashing out. Ive pulled this out of your last post. Its happened multiple times in this thread. Thats extremely poor customer service. Tack on the fact that you told the OP in your vendor section he knows what he is doing and you would exchange it, then here say you have nothing to do with it. Ive quoted this for you.

These reactions you have are the exact reason Skar Audio has a few massive threads about how they handle business and it gets posted all over the internet. Also the reason Ant, who used to own Second Skin, gets blasted every time he posts as well.

whitedragon551
12-29-2012, 11:34 AM
To the guy "who has seen multiple threads go up about bad batteries" please show me all of these threads??? Beacasue as far as im concerned, other than this thread, noones said a damm thing about it.

That was me that said you had multiple posts on bad batteries. You called yourself out.

Whats up people!! Man i hate not having copmuter access. My POS blackberry.... forget about it, this damnn thing is so slow, it takes at least 5-10 minutes just to load a page. Anyway, I have had a few hiccups since starting, and i assure you, everyone has them. Its how you rise up from them ,and pull ahead of the game is what shows your trure determination. I am handling each hiccup on a case by case basis, IN THE ORDER THEY HAPPENED. So those of you with damaged batts upon receipt, plesae bear with me, JOEK . bear with me, as you are the first to have any kind of faulty mechandise. All others have ben ultimetly happy with their baytery. I out of town until Thursday, but i assure you, when im back, i will get a few of these resolved 100%. IM not rich, so i cant just up and send out 4 or 5 batteries at a time. I have to wait until funds allow it. But next week i should be able to get a few taken care of. Thanks

The bolded parts elude to having more than 1 damaged/bad transaction.

Nick

Mr.G6
12-29-2012, 12:02 PM
That was me that said you had multiple posts on bad batteries. You called yourself out.

and here come the people who have absolutely NO idea what they are talking about.. YES he had like 2 batteries get ruined
1 was becasue of improper packaging and ups destroyed it ( he learned how to better package ****)
the other 1 was the guy ruined the battery himself
i deal with nick everyday and i keep tabs on this and its sad that ppl can actually bash a guy for letting people get batteries for GREAT prices..
i guess thats how a s sholes on this forum work.. now i know what caco is talking about

Team Ampere
12-29-2012, 12:10 PM
and here come the people who have absolutely NO idea what they are talking about.. YES he had like 2 batteries get ruined
1 was becasue of improper packaging and ups destroyed it ( he learned how to better package ****)
i deal with nick everyday and i keep tabs on this and its sad that ppl can actually bash a guy for letting people get batteries for GREAT prices..
i guess thats how a s sholes on this forum work.. now i know what caco is talking about

tell em how it is G6!!!!! This thread has grown just off of an idea. An idea that i sell bad batteries. And that is false. Dragon, what are you even talking about?? There are no other threads talking about batterys failing except this one.. So where do you come up with this stuff??? And who are you trying to impress?? You think i give a dammm you deleted my ads?? that means nothing. I get text, emails, and messages on this forum as well as others from guys who have only heard about me through the grapevine that i have batteries for sale and the price is better than others. TheBatteryMan is out there now. That was the entire purpose to hit it hard from the jump. now when people look into getting a battery or a few of them. They dont go straight to xs power and kinetic. They see what i got. I know that i cant get everyone on board, but thats fine with me. I dont want all the buisness, just some of it. ANd ive gotten it. Thanks Dragon. pvssy

Team Ampere
12-29-2012, 12:14 PM
I just read the last sentance. Is that what they are always talking about?? I know when i first got on over there, the guy loled when i told him i had been on ca.com . He was like, "yes, ok, we get like 10 times the traffic that ca.com gets" and then said some smack about the douches that run this place

dbeez
12-29-2012, 12:26 PM
tell em how it is G6!!!!! This thread has grown just off of an idea. An idea that i sell bad batteries. And that is false. Dragon, what are you even talking about?? There are no other threads talking about batterys failing except this one.. So where do you come up with this stuff??? And who are you trying to impress?? You think i give a dammm you deleted my ads?? that means nothing. I get text, emails, and messages on this forum as well as others from guys who have only heard about me through the grapevine that i have batteries for sale and the price is better than others. TheBatteryMan is out there now. That was the entire purpose to hit it hard from the jump. now when people look into getting a battery or a few of them. They dont go straight to xs power and kinetic. They see what i got. I know that i cant get everyone on board, but thats fine with me. I dont want all the buisness, just some of it. ANd ive gotten it. Thanks Dragon. pvssy

You really dont get it very sad maybe i need to get back to selling batts and squash this.

whitedragon551
12-29-2012, 12:50 PM

I quoted what you said word for word. This thread has grown off of a bad battery that you said you would replace, then 2 weeks later had a seller for you say you wouldnt replace, and then you come insulting the members like your **** doesnt stink and you did no wrong. I warned you from the beginning this would happen if you continued how you were and you got exactly that.

Your threads were deleted because you are no longer a vendor therefore not allowed to sell as a vendor. Forum rules bro.

Thats funny CACO bashes CA. Go call one of their mods a ***** and see what happens to your account.

Mitch86
12-29-2012, 06:59 PM

Nick

You're missing the point. You're not being "blasted" for anything besides the way you are dealing with this thread. All companies have hiccups, its the way you deal with them that matters. You have acted nothing but unprofessional and childish. Your goon coming in calling names etc isn't helping matters. Your reputation is put on the line with every transaction no matter how "simple" it may be. So yes, its very easy to see the type of person you are from one thread. I believe you have shown very well that you don't have the right attitude and that you really don't care. And its not about whos at fault for the bad battery..its about you going back on your word and not handling the situation well in general. You may have had plenty of good things going, but when things get tough is when people really pay attention. You failed miserably when something went wrong and you can't seem to compehend that.

dbeez
12-29-2012, 07:02 PM
^^^game set match

gckless
12-30-2012, 05:05 AM
You're missing the point. You're not being "blasted" for anything besides the way you are dealing with this thread. All companies have hiccups, its the way you deal with them that matters. You have acted nothing but unprofessional and childish. Your goon coming in calling names etc isn't helping matters. Your reputation is put on the line with every transaction no matter how "simple" it may be. So yes, its very easy to see the type of person you are from one thread. I believe you have shown very well that you don't have the right attitude and that you really don't care. And its not about whos at fault for the bad battery..its about you going back on your word and not handling the situation well in general. You may have had plenty of good things going, but when things get tough is when people really pay attention. You failed miserably when something went wrong and you can't seem to compehend that.

Truth right here.

Julian
12-30-2012, 05:34 AM
You can have batteries read good via a multimeter.. but until you put a load on them (load test them) you would never know. I've had a few batteries, especially the ones you are selling that are 2+ years old that would read 12.8 but as soon as you would put a good load on them they would drop 5-6v in seconds. This is why I don't like "repurposed USP batteries". This whole thread seems fishy, cancelling your vendor membership after a month then getting complaints and handling it like an *******. **** can go wrong, but its how you handle it.

icpurplepplalot
01-13-2013, 10:06 PM
So......

Random1010
01-13-2013, 10:40 PM
What I've learned here is...

Never ever do business with a barely literate fool. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a poor businessman.

bgowdy31
01-13-2013, 11:31 PM
And to the guy who said i "hawked" him. He asked a ton of questions first of all. 2nd of all, i only had 3 of these specific bateries that he wanted , the deka 105ah batts. he was super interested, he was gonna get them., this and that. Then one day he pmed me and said that he found some locally. Good for him. and thats where our conversation ended.

LMFAO.... dude you pm'd me first. so i started asking questions

VWBobby
01-14-2013, 06:55 AM
This response is 2 parts.
Something is strange in both parties stories. From what I can gather, its hard to say if the battery actually failed under load or if it was drained too low and attempted to recharge the battery incorrectly.

Just because its an AGM or "maintenance free" battery, does not mean you can discharge it to a low voltage and charge it up 100% to the same capacity as before. You tend to "get by" maybe once or twice, sometimes never, on a fully drained battery. This is why its best not to let a battery drop below 11V, if you can help it.
--

People need to quit jumping on a vendor over 1 or 2 "bad" transactions. If you don't like doing business with someone because of what 1 other person said/did, then that is your problem. No need to troll someone around if it is none of your business. That is the job of the moderators/administrators.

If you see a company like Skar Audio, who is obviously ripping people off with B-stock sold as new A stock, that is another issue, and is unacceptable. Skar Audio is in the realm of deceitful tactics.

Back before the internet was so popular, people used to run their businesses however they wanted. If you didn't like a customer or didn't want to do business with someone, you said "**** off", and never had to hear from them again. These days, people get drug through the mud over 1 or 2 transactions that didn't go 100% the way everyone wanted (but the intention was there!).

THE CUSTOMER IS NOT ALWAYS RIGHT. Everyone is acting like a vendor or business HAS to give someone their money back on an electronics item. Some people forget that most automotive stores and other parts suppliers do not give refunds on electronic devices. It's the nature of the game, customers blow stuff up and want a refund. This is why companies like Circuit City, Good Guys, etc. went out of business with their "30 days, no questions asked" return policies. The consumers ran them out of business with abuse. Now every consumer expects that kind of warranty and gets butthurt when reality smacks them in the face. I've even had someone try to return a CAR that they bought for $3000 cash, 2 weeks later. What do people not understand about, "as is, where is"? If there is no warranty expressed or implied, you don't have one. ;)

The vendor has 2 choices. Give this guy a new battery and rub it in everyone's face about how "great" the customer service is OR chalk it up as a loss. I know it ***** to eat $100 or whatever over a battery, but its a way to win more customers with "outstanding" service. I've been in that posistion many times with customers I KNOW fucked something up, and want an item or service for free, because they feel entitled. If I give them that item or service, they are happy and tell their friends. I know it *****, but it can come back to you in Karma or at least return business ($$) if you don't believe in Karma. ;)

whitedragon551
01-19-2013, 10:21 PM
Was this ever resolved?

rebelfromva
01-19-2013, 10:26 PM
Was this ever resolved?

Pp dispute was filed and the buyer won...

rebelfromva
01-19-2013, 10:26 PM
Was this ever resolved?

Pp dispute was filed and the buyer won...

Team Ampere
01-19-2013, 10:36 PM
Something is strange in both parties stories. From what I can gather, its hard to say if the battery actually failed under load or if it was drained too low and attempted to recharge the battery incorrectly.

Just because its an AGM or "maintenance free" battery, does not mean you can discharge it to a low voltage and charge it up 100% to the same capacity as before. You tend to "get by" maybe once or twice, sometimes never, on a fully drained battery. This is why its best not to let a battery drop below 11V, if you can help it.
--

People need to quit jumping on a vendor over 1 or 2 "bad" transactions. If you don't like doing business with someone because of what 1 other person said/did, then that is your problem. No need to troll someone around if it is none of your business. That is the job of the moderators/administrators.

If you see a company like Skar Audio, who is obviously ripping people off with B-stock sold as new A stock, that is another issue, and is unacceptable. Skar Audio is in the realm of deceitful tactics.

Back before the internet was so popular, people used to run their businesses however they wanted. If you didn't like a customer or didn't want to do business with someone, you said "**** off", and never had to hear from them again. These days, people get drug through the mud over 1 or 2 transactions that didn't go 100% the way everyone wanted (but the intention was there!).

THE CUSTOMER IS NOT ALWAYS RIGHT. Everyone is acting like a vendor or business HAS to give someone their money back on an electronics item. Some people forget that most automotive stores and other parts suppliers do not give refunds on electronic devices. It's the nature of the game, customers blow stuff up and want a refund. This is why companies like Circuit City, Good Guys, etc. went out of business with their "30 days, no questions asked" return policies. The consumers ran them out of business with abuse. Now every consumer expects that kind of warranty and gets butthurt when reality smacks them in the face. I've even had someone try to return a CAR that they bought for $3000 cash, 2 weeks later. What do people not understand about, "as is, where is"? If there is no warranty expressed or implied, you don't have one. ;)

The vendor has 2 choices. Give this guy a new battery and rub it in everyone's face about how "great" the customer service is OR chalk it up as a loss. I know it ***** to eat $100 or whatever over a battery, but its a way to win more customers with "outstanding" service. I've been in that posistion many times with customers I KNOW fucked something up, and want an item or service for free, because they feel entitled. If I give them that item or service, they are happy and tell their friends. I know it *****, but it can come back to you in Karma or at least return business ($$) if you don't believe in Karma. ;)

This "customer" got every penny of his money back. Thanks for the response to you up above^^ You actuaqlly seem like you have a head on your shoulders and not just mush like the rest of these clowns. Buisness is still just as good as it ever was. Get pm and text everyday about this or that. Actually got 31 pallets of mixed batts in on Friday at the shop. Deka, C&D , and Powerware. I dont know, and dont really care any more how the guy tore the battery up. Its all good. Debts are paid and life goes on. i myself have never been lucky enough to tear up things and get all of my money back. But whateves. HE got his, and im still gettin mines . so lets keep it movin. This thing that i do covers a few . New build log will be rolling in mby the spring.onthly bills, and so far has funded about 3500 out of a 6000 build i have going inmy cadillac. I alo saw the other day that theres a TheBatteryMan imposter?? I couldnt believe it. I had about 4 or 5 guys text me and tell me that someone stole my identity. smhlamf

TheBatteryMan

Team Ampere
01-19-2013, 10:36 PM

--

This "customer" got every penny of his money back. Thanks for the response to you up above^^ You actuaqlly seem like you have a head on your shoulders and not just mush like the rest of these clowns. Buisness is still just as good as it ever was. Get pm and text everyday about this or that. Actually got 31 pallets of mixed batts in on Friday at the shop. Deka, C&D , and Powerware. I dont know, and dont really care any more how the guy tore the battery up. Its all good. Debts are paid and life goes on. i myself have never been lucky enough to tear up things and get all of my money back. But whateves. HE got his, and im still gettin mines . so lets keep it movin. This thing that i do covers a few . New build log will be rolling in mby the spring.onthly bills, and so far has funded about 3500 out of a 6000 build i have going inmy cadillac. I alo saw the other day that theres a TheBatteryMan imposter?? I couldnt believe it. I had about 4 or 5 guys text me and tell me that someone stole my identity. smhlamf

TheBatteryMan

VWBobby
01-20-2013, 09:24 PM
Glad you got it resolved. Sorry you lost some money over the deal... I can't believe someone tried to steal your identity! What a bunch of BS... Some people need to get a life...