PDA

View Full Version : mtxfan4life where are you?

Spooney
12-16-2012, 09:07 PM
mtxfan4life; ..................

It has been exactly one week since I paid for the RF Power 1501BD. When I paid you said the amp would be shipped in 48 hrs. I contacted you Tuesday of last week to see if you had shipped the amp and you said no but were going to try for Wednesday (the next day) . No word from you Wednesday so I messaged you Thursday to see the status and you still had not shipped the package but you had Friday off so it would be in the mail then. I have not heard a word from you since Thursday even though I have PM'ed you several times and you have been online several times . I even posted in your WTT thread asking you to get a hold of me which I know you saw because I was checking your profile when you happened to be online looking at that very thread and still no response. This isn't making me feel one bit comfortable about our deal. This is my last attempt at reaching you before I file a paypal dispute.

jockhater2
12-16-2012, 09:09 PM
dang. I am sorry to hear that. This is messed up. There is a lot of scamming going on.
This is all making me really realize that I need to stick with my rule for selling. n00bs pay or ship first.

audiobaun
12-16-2012, 10:26 PM
What a Jackass @mtxfan..It doesnt take much to answer a pm, or an im,especially when you are on line..You Hiding something from Spoony?Whats the Deal?Did you not get paid for the amp in advance?Answer the question/pm and make things right.Thats all..Ship the amp to the Buyer,since you have the funds for shipping

Spooney
12-16-2012, 10:51 PM
I try to give people the benefit of the doubt but I have had some real bad luck as of late. At this point I really would just as soon have my money back even if he was still planning to ship it.

Jes 42
12-16-2012, 11:02 PM
I try to give people the benefit of the doubt but I have had some real bad luck as of late. At this point I really would just as soon have my money back even if he was still planning to ship it.

Hope it works out.sorry to hear

Dirtrider4eva
12-16-2012, 11:11 PM
pull up from pay pal. easy as that. otherwise where does this guy live? state wise.

Spooney
12-16-2012, 11:12 PM
He lives in Illinois

audiobaun
12-16-2012, 11:12 PM

I can completely understand the frustration,as I myself have been there,and im sure Id have already closed the door on this kind of behavior/seems Childish upon his behalf of responsibility.Shows Lack of respect above all.Ive been so disappointed at times, that i just threw in the towel, and been done with it, and bought another.I sure hope this gets resolved on good terms.

pro-rabbit
12-16-2012, 11:13 PM
Keep us informed on the situation Spooney. It shows he is still active here signing in just under a day ago.

Dirtrider4eva
12-16-2012, 11:16 PM
i live in southeast WI. i can be a lending hand..

audiobaun
12-16-2012, 11:19 PM

:santa:

Spooney
12-16-2012, 11:26 PM

I appreciate it but its not that deep. If he doesnt come through paypal will take care of me. Just wanted other people to be aware . I think I have been plenty patient enough with the guy. I don't think its too early to say that something seems fishy about the deal.

Jes 42
12-16-2012, 11:29 PM
I appreciate it but its not that deep. If he doesnt come through paypal will take care of me. Just wanted other people to be aware . I think I have been plenty patient enough with the guy. I don't think its too early to say that something seems fishy about the deal.

He should've at the very least let you know what was happening.You got every right to be ticked.good luck

04murdalanche
12-17-2012, 12:36 AM
took a few extra days to send me my HU as well.. never said anything about the missing cage or trim ring that goes with it either...

av83
12-17-2012, 01:35 AM
mtxfan4life ;

Dtrom
12-17-2012, 01:45 AM
****** man. Hope it works out.

mazdakid
12-17-2012, 02:44 AM
Maybe he used your money to feed his kids. Like i was told by a mod, bothering him isnt going to get you anything faster.

mtxfan4life
12-17-2012, 04:50 PM
Hey guys very sorry had some things happen over last few days. I havent got anything shipped out. I will ship out tomorrow when i get my check and provide everyone with tracking. Very sorry guys.

Spooney
12-17-2012, 05:35 PM
You shouldn't need your check to ship that amp out seeing as I sent you money 8 days ago.

VisceralSound
12-17-2012, 05:41 PM
You shouldn't need your check to ship that amp out seeing as I sent you money 8 days ago.
Money was most likely spent before shipping and was going to use his own money to ship when he got it.

Spooney
12-18-2012, 08:14 PM
Just wanted to let everybody know that mtxfan4life; and I have been in communication for the last two days and are working this out.

Dtrom
12-18-2012, 08:26 PM
Cool cool

Imtjnotu
12-18-2012, 09:01 PM
john spooney is a scammer fact

05fronty
12-18-2012, 09:11 PM
lol^

Spooney
12-19-2012, 07:59 PM
Tracking info has been provided by mtxfan4life. Maybe this will end well after all.

Spooney
12-23-2012, 01:22 AM
As of today the amp is in my posession. Arrived in good shape and doesn't look half bad after a little cleanup.On the test bench it powers up and works fine. Hoping to get it into the car soon to see if its fully functional but at this point I don't anticipate any issues

xShoWTeKx
12-23-2012, 01:27 AM
schweet :thumbupw:

been to many scammers lately

Dtrom
12-23-2012, 01:40 AM
Glad it all worked out

audiobaun
12-23-2012, 02:41 AM
As of today the amp is in my posession. Arrived in good shape and doesn't look half bad after a little cleanup.On the test bench it powers up and works fine. Hoping to get it into the car soon to see if its fully functional but at this point I don't anticipate any issues

Man, thats great news right there..a little elbow greasin, and some clean power supply,and hopefully she runs just fine..Happy to hear you guys got this resolved atm..Testing it out will be the final outcome in my opinion of the entire transaction:nerd: