12-14-2012, 06:00 PM
Alright I just got done doing my wire harness all soldered up and heat shrinked and hooked it up to a little 12 volt battery. Just hooked up the ground and positive runs. Turned on. Remote start turned on the amp. Hooked a little speaker up to get sound going. Even when the music was off. Low. High. It would go in and out. And on the screen say it was on mute. Just at random times. Could it just be I have to have the whole wiring harness hooked up. Or did I get a faulty unit?